Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Jmk gives good service, he's just very one dimensional. Doesn't run very often and doesn't read the game. His whole game plan is basically just pass to first receiver. No vision whatsoever
Agree with what your saying. Only thing I’m on the fence about is reading the game and no vision. Could be right but how much of the coaches game plan does he follow? Nobody really knows I guess.

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
We have become a joke, a laughing stock, weak asf that teams can't wait to play us to get easy 2 points, no pride, no respect for the fans , I'm embarrassed to say I'm a Bulldogs supporter because all i hear is ohh the team that never wins games! Who ever is running the club and hiring is either a brain dead incompetent bastard or just don't give a shit about winning, Shame on them and whoever is involved in this disaster they have caused for many years, I'm sorry for ranging but I can't take this shit no more

dog 4life

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Paaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

Okay now I feel abit better

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Right... thread is now the official "have a whinge about Pay" thread, where all other threads whinging about Pay will be merged to.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We need signings asap and if pay isnt going to attract any signings then hes gotta go

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Appointing "Bulldogs people as coaches" is overrated.. Didnt work with our last 2 Bulldogs People Kevin Moore and so far hasnt worked with Pay..

Lets just appoint the best available coach next time we change the coach..

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
For once im actually hoping there is a problem at the club and hoping their is a player revolt. Pay surely cant do this for any longer.

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
Pay needs to watch Bellamys presser from last week. Then watch tonight game.

Best. Coach. Ever.
Bellamy was blowing up at his team even when they were up by 50 points and they had just scored .

Give me that sort of coach anyday... a coach who demands perfection at all times. That's why he is successful.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Bellamy was blowing up at his team even when they were up by 50 points and they had just scored .

Give me that sort of coach anyday... a coach who demands perfection at all times. That's why he is successful.
Yes, plus he's a grubby cheating fuk lol

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Apparently he got a late call up wtf was pay thinking. Has he been watching the same games we have
From info within the kennel, he was always playing..no late call up

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
It concerned me that when Pay was questioned about our attack , he looked confused .. almost as though he thought it was ok and just kept harping on about holding the ball..

Actually for most of the season in the presser, Pay has said we didn't hold the ball..

We have one of the best completion rates in the comp.. so clearly, holding the ball is not the problem... using the ball affectively is the problem.. as it has been since Des..

pugsley

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Please tell me 1 player that has improved under dean Pay’s coaching?
Isn’t that a coach’s job and how you judge a coach

Last edited:

86Gtown

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Sacked des for a des wanna be same boring don't try anything hold the ball and points will come. score 2 tries and grind it out game plan shit footy to watch shit way to win games shit coaching

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
When the board extended Pay’s deal for an extra season I thought it was a good idea. Boy am I wrong! The guy needs to be booted out of Belmore and sent back to Canberra.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Pay is a dud but the standard of coaches in the league is horrendous, take your pick:

McGregor
Brennan
Cleary
Brown

Vek

Kennel Established
Reaction score

Exactly. A coach who holds himself and his team accountable, rookies or not, shit roster or not, injured stars or not.

You NEVER hear excuses from him.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
When the board extended Pay’s deal for an extra season I thought it was a good idea. Boy am I wrong! The guy needs to be booted out of Belmore and sent back to Canberra.
I've said it from the beginning hes got nothing, nothing against the bloke personally but he dosent belong in the top grade and the fans dont deserve to suffer because of this

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Appointing "Bulldogs people as coaches" is overrated.. Didnt work with our last 2 Bulldogs People Kevin Moore and so far hasnt worked with Pay..

Lets just appoint the best available coach next time we change the coach..
Agree what a load of bullshit that u need a coach who has bulldog culture....biggest load of crap

Status
Not open for further replies.