Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Im just here for my on schedule Pay criticism... >FCUK PAY AND HIS BULLSHIT STRICT CULTURE< No point in setting high standards if u don't select the right team and win Derppyyy!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We must be well under the cap for next year we lost half our team these last few years ffs
The only thing I can imagine is we are planning on doing a massive raid for 2021. Club must be using Pay to just weed out the playing group and see whose worth keeping whilst trying to stay competitive.

Problem is the players we are bringing in like CHN don't get along with Pay and some worth keeping just don't look happy.... So whats the point??!!

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The only thing I can imagine is we are planning on doing a massive raid for 2021. Club must be using Pay to just weed out the playing group and see whose worth keeping whilst trying to stay competitive.

Problem is the players we are bringing in like CHN don't get along with Pay and some worth keeping just don't look happy.... So whats the point??!!
No he needs to go now, hes not a first grade coach

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
No he needs to go now, hes not a first grade coach
See this is how furious dogs supporters are.... There is no way in hell Im saying he should stay... Im just saying I think this is how the club is thinking but the fury inside you just doesn't have u thinkin straight lol

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
See this is how furious dogs supporters are.... There is no way in hell Im saying he should stay... Im just saying I think this is how the club is thinking but the fury inside you just doesn't have u thinkin straight lol
I’m furious because I invest my time and emotion in this team like everyone else and we shouldn’t be tolerating that shit

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m furious because I invest my time and emotion in this team like everyone else and we shouldn’t be tolerating that shit
Invest it elsewhere, stop giving them your money and see how quickly things change.

GA45

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Bellamy was blowing up at his team even when they were up by 50 points and they had just scored .

Give me that sort of coach anyday... a coach who demands perfection at all times. That's why he is successful.
So if Pay yelled at his team and demanded perfection he would be successful? It’s that easy

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
If you dont turn up to games and don’t buy memberships they will be forced to act

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Chasing points and giving Tolman more minutes than CHN.

WWWWOOOOOOOOWWWWW

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Goes a lot deeper than player selections right now. Much much deeper.

Raikkonen

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Idiotic interchange use, useless gameplans, and no plan b’s can’t be blamed on “rebuilding”.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
WHAT THE FUCK IS PAY GOING TO SAY IN THE PRESSER TODAY. FUCKING IDIOT

JORDZILLA

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dumbest coach and dumbest football team. Let’s keep kicking to the fastest bloke on the field, heck it it doesn’t work the first 10 times it might work the 11th, absolute stupidity !!

Heckler

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Nab Fab. I agree. Pay is out of his depth. Today IMO has justified my opinion of him. If you can't get up at Belmore when you MUST, then see ya later. He created this team and is getting no return. And don't blame Hasler.

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wonder what the old boys would be thinking watching this shit

Status
Not open for further replies.