Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
That’s the problem with those type of plays when it comes off it looks brilliant but when it doesn’t it’s embarrassing. Would have loved to be in the video session when it came up!
Somebody would have copped a gob full and considering Lewis and Okunbor are still there Pay probably blamed Ogden lol.

Sadly that's the way we play under Pay.... Pot shots from anywhere on the park at anytime. I don't mind it when it comes off but its been costing us plenty of games.

Back to video sessions I would like to see how many penalties we cop this week from in front the sticks for a throw over 2 points.

Wolfmother

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Still think Georgallis should have been given top job. Running hot off a double premiership and having half his team in first grade

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
That’s the problem with those type of plays when it comes off it looks brilliant but when it doesn’t it’s embarrassing. Would have loved to be in the video session when it came up!
Lewis got hammered for it and JO apologised ffs....bye bye Lewis

bazboof

Waterboy
Reaction score
Who resigns him 4 weeks ago .no one else wanted him DUMB
He has had nu brown on the bench the last few weeks to play 8 min each game
Picks Montoya in the centres he will never be a first grader
Okanbore neads time in reserve grade
We nead a hooker bad jmk is not the answer
Saying all that the dogs are having a crack with no help from the refs
Time to try some one else at hooker we nead some threat from dummy half
the clock is ticking Dean pay [emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
1. Pay should of been signed until 2021 - giving him 1 year with the roster he's building this/next year.
2. Lichaa is still our best utility (maybe Holland, but I'd have him in the side this year). If we're going to carry a utility they need at least 20 minutes, otherwise we're better off going with another forward.
3. Montoya played very well today, he isn't going to be a part of the future tho. I think he should be fighting with Okunbor for the wing spot and Holland playing centre.
4. I see Marshall-King as future bench utility player, hopefully we sign Jayden Brailey or Fainu. Otherwise we're stuck with him and maybe have Holland play bench utility next year.
5. The effort is there, just there isn't enough ability/x-factor in the squad.

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Oh no... pay it forward !!!

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
>>>>CAN DO US ALL A FAVOUR AND RESIGN<<<<<

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sack pay blah blah we ain’t got the players I’m not even upset. about another loss what I’m pissed about is we were well and truly rorted and not given the chance to level

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pay needs to watch Bellamys presser from last week. Then watch tonight game.

Best. Coach. Ever.

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Is JMK that bad? He literally slings rocket passes. Is it just me?

Maybe I’m so used to lichaas shit lollipop passes. But yeh I actually think JMK is a solid hooker. Good passing either side. Find his man and we do get some great roll down field.

Nu brown is a bi stander. Wouldn’t have him in the team. If we wanted a utility I’d go holland only because he can cover 1-5 and can do 10 mins of dummy half and his speed and running from dummy half could spark us (I’d rather have holland there today in the last 10 if JMK was struggling at the end).

Pay is out of his depth and we signed him when we were last and 0-3. Is that honestly the time to lock someone in? Give them 3 months to prove themselves or atleast have them outline a strategy for 2019 and see how close they get. New board seems to make silly choices like the old board. Haven’t seen anything drastically better in terms of management (if anything we did lose a few more sponsors without dib. So will be interest to see our bottom line at the end of the year and see if we could even break even money wise).

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score

Maybe I’m so used to lichaas shit lollipop passes. But yeh I actually think JMK is a solid hooker. Good passing either side. Find his man and we do get some great roll down field.
He’s the best we have but wouldn’t get a start at any other club. Hookers need more then just tackling and good service these days. I wouldn’t think JMK would even rate a mention when opposition go through our team on attacking threats and that doesn’t cut it in today’s game.

El_Magic

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Nu brown is a bi stander. Wouldn’t have him in the team. If we wanted a utility I’d go holland only because he can cover 1-5 and can do 10 mins of dummy half and his speed and running from dummy half could spark us (I’d rather have holland there today in the last 10 if JMK was struggling at the end).

Pay is out of his depth and we signed him when we were last and 0-3. Is that honestly the time to lock someone in? Give them 3 months to prove themselves or atleast have them outline a strategy for 2019 and see how close they get. New board seems to make silly choices like the old board. Haven’t seen anything drastically better in terms of management (if anything we did lose a few more sponsors without dib. So will be interest to see our bottom line at the end of the year and see if we could even break even money wise).
Jmk gives good service, he's just very one dimensional. Doesn't run very often and doesn't read the game. His whole game plan is basically just pass to first receiver. No vision whatsoever

boggie23

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s the best we have but wouldn’t get a start at any other club. Hookers need more then just tackling and good service these days. I wouldn’t think JMK would even rate a mention when opposition go through our team on attacking threats and that doesn’t cut it in today’s game.
Haha. Yeh I know what you mean. But miles ahead if lichaa. Jmk looks like Smith infront or that oxygen thief.

And this is coming from one of lichaas biggest fan boys :(

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Who resigns him 4 weeks ago .no one else wanted him DUMB
He has had nu brown on the bench the last few weeks to play 8 min each game
Picks Montoya in the centres he will never be a first grader
Okanbore neads time in reserve grade
We nead a hooker bad jmk is not the answer
Saying all that the dogs are having a crack with no help from the refs
Time to try some one else at hooker we nead some threat from dummy half
the clock is ticking Dean pay [emoji1304][emoji1304][emoji1304]
Yeah but we still went close no matter who ran on despite anything.
They can demoralize the dogs but they can't beat me

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't understand why Ogden only got 29 minutes..
Why would you want to play our most impressive forward week in week out more than 25-30 minutes a game?

Let's just play Elliott on an edge for 80 minutes instead. Its genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.