Consolidated Pay Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

AlzzBulldog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Maybe they haven't sacked him yet cause it's his birthday today lol, tomorow maybe?

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
Re-signing Pay was a mistake but it's not in the same ball park as re-signing Des.

Pay's one year extension wouldn't be close to Des' two year deal on massive dollars.

The club can easily punt Pay today if they wanted to regardless of the extension they gave him. The question is when or will they do it.
especially if theres no pay out at all due to the supposed "performance clause" that certain members keep referring to..

Squash the Berries!

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can't I at least be classified as a ball boy.

Funniest post recently was the one where someone said they are going to run on the field and punch Tolman in the face the next time he takes a hit up on the 5th tackle!

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
There are going to be some massive scores racked up on this team very shortly.

You can see the players body language around Pay in the change rooms and he has lost them.

Once the big scores start coming his position will become untenable.
100% come correct. Fox coverage showed the dressing room for close to a minute after the game. Players sat in a horse shoe format whilst pay was pacing back and forth talking. Not for 1 moment did any player look at him. Heads were buried or looking in other directions. The body language was clear with nearly all players having a look of how the fuck is this bloke our coach. You can literally see it.

There is no way back from this point for Pay. He has got to be close to being flicked

Attachments

Last edited:

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
100% come correct. Fox coverage showed the dressing room for close to a minute after the game. Players sat in a horse shoe format whilst pay was pacing back and forth talking. Not for 1 moment did any player look at him. Heads were buried or looking in other directions. The body language was clear with nearly all players having a look of how the fuck is this bloke our coach. You can literally see it.

There is no way back from this point for Pay. He has got to be close to being flicked
One player is looking at him...

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Lol only his boyfriend Adam Elloitt is looking at him.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Even in the Ccup coverage they shot off into the dressing room where Georgallis and Martin were having a yarn... It looked like deadest gossip between them and talking about something that had happened around the club between some people. Georgallis walked off with a big "farrrrrkkk" on his face. Shits about to hit the fan foe sureee!

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Can't I at least be classified as a ball boy.

Funniest post recently was the one where someone said they are going to run on the field and punch Tolman in the face the next time he takes a hit up on the 5th tackle!
No, I said on the 4th, get it right lol

liljohny

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Even in the Ccup coverage they shot off into the dressing room where Georgallis and Martin were having a yarn... It looked like deadest gossip between them and talking about something that had happened around the club between some people. Georgallis walked off with a big "farrrrrkkk" on his face. Shits about to hit the fan foe sureee!
Yeah I saw that. Probably talking about CHN getting dropped!

KiwiDog7

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Look at the team photo . Foran doesn’t want a bar of Pay

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that. Probably talking about CHN getting dropped!
That's exactly what I was thinking.. I think everybody including the fox team was thinking the same thing that's why they crossed to it

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Has to be Adam obrien for me

Other choices would include Kev Walters, Shane Flanagan or that demetriou fella that follows bennet everywhere
He’s one tough cookie and wouldn’t put up with the shit the players are throwing up

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Has to be Adam obrien for me

Other choices would include Kev Walters, Shane Flanagan or that demetriou fella that follows bennet everywhere
He’s one tough cookie and wouldn’t put up with the shit the players are throwing up
Swap out Walters for Holbrook and I’d be happy with any of them. I’ll be filthy if it’s someone like Griffen. You have good mail have you heard if Pay getting the axe any time soon is a possibility?

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Last time there was talk of who could be the coach I said, "I would be happy with Deano" lol.

So I'll just sit back and wait and see who we get.

Status
Not open for further replies.