Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well those who voted these board members in hang your head in shame so much for family club they always had a gender to get in this is only the start of it
It's exactly what I said at the time of the election, there is a personal agenda from the new chairwoman and her puppets, and I hope I'm fucken wrong but I can see this turning ugly for the club.

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
- Fifitas got a local comp ban for 6 weeks for abusing a ref.
- An Aboriginal player copped an 18 month ban for racially abusing another player.
- Bundaberg JRL banned a player for life (25 years) for punching an official, had his sentence reduced to 10 years upon appeal.

So that gives an idea of scale.

Potentially a number of issues got him banned.
I can only imagine the rapsheet this bloke has.
Congratulations to all the intellects that voted in this new board thinking it was a complete masterstroke.
Well done

beastwood89

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow it's so sad to see what a cluster fuck the whole nrl is becoming thugs playing the game and blokes with a 6 year ban from junior footy on the board of the greatest club in the game this hits me hard
Couldn't agree more mate, feel saddened also it's almost beyond belief what this club is turning into, just when you think your turning the corner Boom out goes DIB to be replaced by someone who I think is just worse then DIB and she hasn't taken long to prove me right.

Last edited:

Art Vandelay

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow it's so sad to see what a cluster fuck the whole nrl is becoming thugs playing the game and blokes with a 6 year ban from junior footy on the board of the greatest club in the game this hits me hard
Whats the saying :
Soccer - A gentlemen's game played by thugs.
Rugby Union - A thugs game played by gentleman.
Rugby League - A thugs game played by thugs!

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
First of all Mortimer announced in that article that he is running as an independent. And I'd guess that he's got a solid chance of getting voted in. That could be part of why the board didn't nominate him as one of their four selections. I only know as much about this Marroud guy as the rest of you seem to, so I can't comment on why he's copped a six year ban. But chances are that any indiscretion he committed was dealt with more harshly because he was working in an official capacity. At the end of the day I get the shits with the media trying to throw shit into the equation.

maroondog72

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
First of all Mortimer announced in that article that he is running as an independent. And I'd guess that he's got a solid chance of getting voted in. That could be part of why the board didn't nominate him as one of their four selections. I only know as much about this Marroud guy as the rest of you seem to, so I can't comment on why he's copped a six year ban. But chances are that any indiscretion he committed was dealt with more harshly because he was working in an official capacity. At the end of the day I get the shits with the media trying to throw shit into the equation.
The anti bulldog media are going to have a fucking field day with this shit

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
who cares....really?

after the last cluster fuck of a board we had things probably do need a bit of a shake up & you cant make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
who cares....really?

after the last cluster fuck of a board we had things probably do need a bit of a shake up & you cant make an omelette without breaking a few eggs!
Mate, this is the Leagues Club Board that Peponis was the Chair of not the Footy Club.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Mate, this is the Leagues Club Board that Peponis was the Chair of not the Footy Club.
don't really care I'm over all the board room stuff.....just wanna watch our team on the field doing what they do

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So is he still on the football board ?
Yeah this is for the leagues club board. Mortimer should have been expecting to lose the football clubs nomination for that. He will have a pretty good shot running for it independently though.

Sherlock Holmes

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah this is for the leagues club board. Mortimer should have been expecting to lose the football clubs nomination for that. He will have a pretty good shot running for it independently though.
Ok i thought he had been sacked completely from the club

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Dumping Mortimer is a disgrace, whether he was on the rival ticket or not..

The man is all class and has the Bulldogs best interests at heart..

TIME TO CALL AN EXTRAORDINARY GENERAL MEETING & oust these clowns.. I have no confidence in the new footy club board and the 4 seats they inherited on the leagues club

Status
Not open for further replies.