Consolidated Leagues Club Board Election Thread (Coorey Chairman P29)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can’t remember the name of her original company but it got sold when she owned it and she was kept on as managing director. Then the company that bought it got sold and she got kept on as managing director for the Aus Nz section of Repucom International.

This was all discussed repetitively in the drama leading up to and after the elections. Paralympics seem to be doing well under her? I don’t know what metric you’d use to define success for the paralympics committee?

I really do think your issue is with the fact she has a vagina though (you mentioned Raelene as well who managed to move into a bigger role in Rugby Union because most of the problems she had here where issues with Dib and Des not actual CEO things).
Raelene was a dud not coz she’s a female, but she was a dud. You can’t tell someone they’ve got an issue with a female in a high role just coz they criticise them. In my opinion based on certain things like management of the cap and keeping the coach in check which is some of the ceos responsibilities, she failed miserably, she was too worried about the image of our club and refugees than worrying about winning a fkn premiership that’s her own dam words. Let union have her many duds have been let go and hired elsewhere including majority men. Dib fkd up on the accountability level as well as he obviously wasn’t making sure Raelene was doing her job satisfactory and led to the cap being fucked, yes Hasler asked for he players but it’s Raelenes job to make sure it’s all good. If Raelene wasn’t responsible for those things then tell me what she was responsible of? It seems her supporters washed her hands of any fuck ups and think she’s totally innocent. Now here’s the ironic part, had she been male, you would have been against her, so who really is the sexist one? You’re very happy to denounce Hasler and dib but the one in the Middle is apparently all good and just a victim? How convenient lol

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Directed at Realist - not the guy who commented in between.
It’s not the CEO’s job to police Hasler, particularly at our club, he reported to the board who gave him free reign and even managed to re-sign him when everyone wanted him gone.

You are the one who brought up the fact that Lynne is a female and thats why she got the role. The fact you demean her accomplishments in the sporting world because of her sex tells me that you are a fucktard who has an issue with women. Your opinions aren’t healthy man and you’ll never be happy if you keep hating half the population because of their bits and pieces.

jon50n

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Geez it's footy season already lets just play some footy people and discuss this merry go round board when April fools day comes!! LOL

Bulldogs_4eva

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Geez it's footy season already lets just play some footy people and discuss this merry go round board when April fools day comes!! LOL
Haha here here come doggies let’s pluck some chooks tomorrow night

Oatley Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
You know, I wasn't going to bother going down to vote, given the elections are generally a boatrace, but I am so incensed at what has happened that I now can't wait for tomorrow to go in and vote and I sure as hell won't be voting for anyone who has disrespected officials, players and/or parents at junior footy games. I don't care if he is Bill Gates he has no chance of my vote.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Considering Turvey was a Football Club board pick and he ran on the rival ticket it’s no surprise that they aren’t picking him. I’d like to see a full explanation on what this guy has done to be suspended for as long as he has it shouldn’t be too hard to put out a statement. A story like this coming out a few days before the Leagues Club election does feel a bit like mud throwing.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
You know, I wasn't going to bother going down to vote, given the elections are generally a boatrace, but I am so incensed at what has happened that I now can't wait for tomorrow to go in and vote and I sure as hell won't be voting for anyone who has disrespected officials, players and/or parents at junior footy games. I don't care if he is Bill Gates he has no chance of my vote.
He’s a Football Club pick so voting won’t stop him getting on the baord.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Thanks Mr I. ... But who is this person?
I honestly don't know.. All we know is he's banned for 6 years from Junior Footy, and you don't get banned that long for just telling someone to get fucked to their face.

6 years would be something serious, and the fact he is not talking about it, suggests skeletons in the closet.

If you can't be honest about your past discretions, what else can't you be honest about.

Great comment. Not everyone flying off the handle without knowing the facts
and those facts are???

You know what....

Mortimer should run as an independent.... he'll get in in a landslide. AND hopefully at expense of McIntyre.

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I honestly don't know.. All we know is he's banned for 6 years from Junior Footy, and you don't get banned that long for just telling someone to get fucked to their face.

6 years would be something serious, and the fact he is not talking about it, suggests skeletons in the closet.

If you can't be honest about your past discretions, what else can't you be honest about.

and those facts are???

You know what....

Mortimer should run as an independent.... he'll get in in a landslide. AND hopefully at expense of McIntyre.
I actually know gabby Maroun, used to hangout with my family friends who are cousins with him. I’ll get some information on this selection.

Z-Dizzle

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I spent a bit of time looking because I was curious what the hell the guy did and I did find some guy banned for 6 for telling a ref to go fuck himself because his sons boots had illegal studs. It seems some districts are a hell of a lot stricter (which is good in my opinion, fuck parents, trainers and coaches who abuse kids learning to ref) than others. I’m pretty sure what this guy did will come out at some point and I’m assuming it’s much worse than yelling because of studs.

Mortimer should have run as an independent in the football club board elections. He would have been elected anyway and wouldn’t be at odds with the rest of the board then. Would also look better than him crawling back after quitting the board because of Dib earlier. If he runs independent for Leagues Club he’d have to be a shoo-in.

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Too much politics so sad.

Kiwipup

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Is this habib related to the other habib Dib?

sleeper cell?

Dogzof95

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I this for real??? Because April fools is another 2 weeks away!!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure what this guy did will come out at some point and I’m assuming it’s much worse than yelling because of studs.
- Fifitas got a local comp ban for 6 weeks for abusing a ref.
- An Aboriginal player copped an 18 month ban for racially abusing another player.
- Bundaberg JRL banned a player for life (25 years) for punching an official, had his sentence reduced to 10 years upon appeal.

So that gives an idea of scale.

Potentially a number of issues got him banned.

Status
Not open for further replies.