Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Hopefully the dogs email to knights goes like this ,we get jesse ramien you get klemmer if this doesn’t happen no further correspondence necessary.
But we are prepared to settle for Ponga if absolutely necessary, but you will have to throw in some cash, say $300K of his contract for the next 2 years.
The A'holes are out there, all over the place, bragging about Klemmer going north, well $300k a year for the next 2 years to avoid egg all over their faces looks like a good deal.

Go Dogs

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
But we are prepared to settle for Ponga if absolutely necessary, but you will have to throw in some cash, say $300K of his contract for the next 2 years.
The A'holes are out there, all over the place, bragging about Klemmer going north, well $300k a year for the next 2 years to avoid egg all over their faces looks like a good deal.

Go Dogs
I'd give them Klemmer + Tolman + Foran + Hopoate for Ponga, heck I'd even pay half of Klemmer's salary. Ponga is just a dream though, he will see out his current contract and head of to the All Blacks.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I'd give them Klemmer + Tolman + Foran + Hopoate for Ponga, heck I'd even pay half of Klemmer's salary. Ponga is just a dream though, he will see out his current contract and head of to the All Blacks.
I find the whole Ponga thing confusing, he was born in WA and has committed to Qld and therefore Australia which means he can't play League for New Zealand. He was eligible for both, but he has made the call and I don't believe that he can change it. His family tried going back to NZ but they pretty quickly returned to Australia. He had a contract in hand to play Aussie Rules for the Lions but changed his mind on that. Went to the Cowboys on a 2 year contract but despite their best efforts at the end moved to Newcastle on a 4 year contract. I'm not convinced that the All Blacks thing is anything more than another in a sequence of the family changing their minds. If we take over his contract, it has 3 years still to run and 3 years is long time for him to put down roots.

Cheers
Gary

Hulk76

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I know it seems like the inevitable, but why do we hear and read shit elsewhere before the club announces it? We are the paying supporters and loyal fans. We should be the first to know about possible player movements and the future of our club. For example, just imagine we told the club to let us go to games for free and not pay for membership till a few weeks in, then we decide if we want it. We invest in the club in more ways than one, so why not at least let us know what the fuck is going on???

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
The article even says it’s not official yet....
Your correct mate, but “Yet” being the word of the day lol, it may as well be by all sounds of things.. right spoonman??

Last edited:

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apparently we have told knights we want Ramien and are playing hardball. They are saying no but might have to come to the party if we stick to our guns

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If he wasn't leaving the club would have already said something to put fans concerns at ease.

They haven't.

As soon as that Hill video came out the day after all this was splashed through the media I assumed Klem was gone. Hill spoke like a politician, go back and listen to his words and nothing is denied. The only substance that was really said is that "Klemmer has a decision to make".

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Your correct mate, but “Yet” being the word of the day lol, it may as well be by all sounds of things.. right spoonmam??
Well it’s pretty much set in stone that Klemmer is going but the thing that we don’t know yet is what is happening with us in regards to replacements and that’s the most important thing that’s what is holding it up. The longer it goes on the better for us.

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh, we're replacing him with Ponga... I mean Ramien... I mean Tapau... I mean...

We aren't going to get shit out of this except screwed, all of those stupid comments in here from people thinking we're just going to be able to sign someone like the above were laughable and typical of the kennel.

I've said it before, but just wait until we sign another forward who isn't elite. It's inevitable and the place is going to explode. Especially when the kennel has had a hardon for calling Tolman a plodder for a million years.

The whole thing is disappointing. The club is disappointing, Klemmer is disappointing. Get ready for disappointment.

Emdog85

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Uh, we're replacing him with Ponga... I mean Ramien... I mean Tapau... I mean...

We aren't going to get shit out of this except screwed, all of those stupid comments in here from people thinking we're just going to be able to sign someone like the above were laughable and typical of the kennel.

I've said it before, but just wait until we sign another forward who isn't elite. It's inevitable and the place is going to explode. Especially when the kennel has had a hardon for calling Tolman a plodder for a million years.

The whole thing is disappointing. The club is disappointing, Klemmer is disappointing. Get ready for disappointment.
Good for you. Got this weeks lotto number while you're at it?

terrylamb4lyfe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Knights already denied that they were releasing anyone days ago, keep up. That was stupid kennel fodder.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Until it is announced by the club one way or the other any new Klemmer threads will end up merged with this existing 110+ page thread about it all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.