Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
while I'm not saying it's likely Ramien did agree to terms very early on on the year. During the season he would have only increased in value. so maybe money talks.
Are you saying we might be offering Ramien more money than Newcastle?

EB18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yes, but the majority on here have no fucking idea lol. We can ask for Ramien as much as we like, but if he's not interested then there's no chance of it ever happening. Apparently he turned us down before signing with the Knights anyway.
Ramien can say no as much as he likes. Clubs always find a way to push players out. So it seems you are the only one here that has no fucking idea. So shutup.

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No point asking for Ramien. He signed with Knights to be close to his daughter who lives up that way. We have one disgruntled player already in Klemmer. Why get rid of him and get another that would become disgruntled with us and leave after a year?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Ramien can say no as much as he likes. Clubs always find a way to push players out. So it seems you are the only one here that has no fucking idea. So shutup.
Haha fucking hell, you lot are so delusional.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
while I'm not saying it's likely Ramien did agree to terms very early on on the year. During the season he would have only increased in value. so maybe money talks.
He wants to be in Newcastle though.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
If it's correct that we continually go back to Knights about wanting Ramien then I think it's safe to say that Ramien himself has given some kind of indication that he'd be interested in coming to us. No club would push for someone unless they've been given some kind of positive indication by the player.

As I continually say, the silence from the club is fantastic and the fact the Knights have been trying to push the deal through by using players, ex players, coaches, Klemmer 'quotes' etc. just demonstrates that they're rattled.

The way I see it is that they've basically been pushed into a corner. They've declared interest in Klemmer, sweet talked him thinking we'd bend over. Now, we've returned serve & ain't budging unless it's Ramien and Ramien himself has had his head turned. They can't back down as it'd look terrible for future recruitment if they abandon Klemmer.

My conclusion. Ramien to be a Dogs player in the near future :grinning:
I don't think Ramien has any interest in joining us. The smart play is to just cut Klemmer loose so we aren't stuck paying any of his contract. Those $$$ are extremely valuable in our position atm and would give us the freedom to chase desirable players that are ACTUALLY available or might become available in the near future..

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
what and you think he would come to the dogs on the same contract?
Righto smart arse was just a question, would be interesting if true. I assume you are just speculating though or do you actually know this?

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bottom line.

If the club wants to get part of the soul it lost on Black Friday 2015 (some say even earlier than that) - show some fucking balls and make the c.unt stay.

Here is a contract. Here is your signature. Be a man, STFU and accept your existence as part of the club for the next 2 years. Do whatever the fuck you want after that.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Righto smart arse was just a question, would be interesting if true. I assume you are just speculating though or do you actually know this?
Just speculating but it’s more along the lines of knowing How CA would approach it. No insider knowledge.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
I don't think Ramien has any interest in joining us. The smart play is to just cut Klemmer loose so we aren't stuck paying any of his contract. Those $$$ are extremely valuable in our position atm and would give us the freedom to chase desirable players that are ACTUALLY available or might become available in the near future..
The $'s are only valuable if there is someone available. Newcastle had plenty $'s spare and yet they came to Klemmer, who is on contract, hence they can't have until (if) he is released. If there was someone else equivalent free then they would have chased that much easier target. But there isn't, so they didn't. I don't see how that is any different to us, we might have $'s free but with no one equivalent to spend it on.

Go Dogs

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lol have to laugh at all these articles the past couple of the days . “The real reason “ why he wants to go... all I get out of it is $$$$ that’s all yet they try make out it’s more... they throw mad Monday like it’s something that would make you quit and the mysterious personal issues .... like seriously any issue that would require him going to Newcastle would have to be the biggest issue in the world and we would all know what it was , otherwise all other issues could be handled in Sydney.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Ramien lives at norah head so thats about 40-50 mins to newy so i wouldnt imagine much further to belmore that an extra $50k a year wouldnt fix

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can we please get off the Ramien train?

He is not coming ffs.

*triggered*

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Can we please get off the Ramien train?
He is not coming ffs.
Why isn't he coming?
Move him from Nora Head to Cronulla, he knows the area.
Primary school aged daughter, private school fees covered, University scholarship when required, a job at the leagues club for the ex ........ what will it take?
Obviously having a contract is irrelevant, they release him, we release Klemmer, simple.

Go Dogs

Horny Wog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ramien lives at norah head so thats about 40-50 mins to newy so i wouldnt imagine much further to belmore that an extra $50k a year wouldnt fix
Dont forget to throw in the Kia Stinger.

With 272kW and 510Nm of power he would smash your quoted time figures in half

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
As good as ramien is they need klemmer more than ramien if our club shows some balls for once they will fold
Exactly and if they let Ramien go they would just replace him with Jennings as they want him to

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I'm shocked that there hasn't been a story about the dogs fan poll saying more ppl want him gone than to stay. A lot of the want him gone votes are rage votes though imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.