Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manly can do that because none of that affects the salary cap it’s a lot easier to do in that instance.

All these people in here shooting their mouths off saying what they will do when none of us really know what’s going on! Nothing has been made offical in regards to anything and you have people threatening to cancel memberships it’s pretty embarrassing to be honest.
No ones going to cancel shit. It’s an avenue for venting. Every Bulldogs fan shares similar frustrations and uses this place as a tool to alleviate the frustration by sharing it amongs people who understand. I don’t buy into the rage, I don’t think anyone actually does.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
No ones going to cancel shit. It’s an avenue for venting. Every Bulldogs fan shares similar frustrations and uses this place as a tool to alleviate the frustration by sharing it amongs people who understand. I don’t buy into the rage, I don’t think anyone actually does.
It’s just a bad time of year because there is no games to focus on so every bit of news gets put under the microscope more then it would during the season.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Im at the Sydney FC vs Jets game at Macdonald Jones Stadium, and i bumped into Klemmer outside the stadium wearing a Jets jersey. **** had a chuckle when i told him the jersey looks shit on him & that he should be wearing his Bulldogs gear
Are you being serious? He’s already immersed himself into the Newcastle culture lol. What a prick of a human.

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Manly can do that because none of that affects the salary cap it’s a lot easier to do in that instance.

All these people in here shooting their mouths off saying what they will do when none of us really know what’s going on! Nothing has been made offical in regards to anything and you have people threatening to cancel memberships it’s pretty embarrassing to be honest.
Whats embarrassing about it?, sure it's not been made official but it's the worst kept secret in the NRL, no one is threatening to cancel a membership if Klemmer leaves but only if we don't get a sufficient return. If im going to give my hard earned money to the club I want to see a board respect me and the other members enough to stand up for us and give us something to cheer about.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Are you being serious? He’s already immersed himself into the Newcastle culture lol. What a prick of a human.
Sounds like Klemmer has got the brain the size of a pea. To think this guy is still employed by the dogs and showing such disrespect to the club and it’s fans. Let him rot and sit out the season see how much damage that will do to his future.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Klemmer is acting like a piece of shit and be patient karma will sort him eventually

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Im at the Sydney FC vs Jets game at Macdonald Jones Stadium, and i bumped into Klemmer outside the stadium wearing a Jets jersey. **** had a chuckle when i told him the jersey looks shit on him & that he should be wearing his Bulldogs gear
What a prick,, he has insulted every bulldogs fan. This guy is so dumb.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Whats embarrassing about it?, sure it's not been made official but it's the worst kept secret in the NRL, no one is threatening to cancel a membership if Klemmer leaves but only if we don't get a sufficient return. If im going to give my hard earned money to the club I want to see a board respect me and the other members enough to stand up for us and give us something to cheer about.
Some on here have been talking about not buying or cancelling membership just because we haven't enforced Klemmers contract.

Enforcing the contract does more harm then good it wastes a large chunk of cap space and can you imagine the media circus around it? Every single press conference would have Klemmer questions.....It would be a huge distraction going forward.

That hurts the whole team more then it makes some point about the club being weak. Sooner of later we will be in the position getting a player mid contract and no one will care less about how much signing a contract means then.

I'm pretty confident this board will get it sorted and you'll have something to cheer for.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I love it. he is pretty much trying to say that the family has nothing to do with his request for a release. he is saying that klem does not even have a relationship or talk to his dad, mum etc. this also suggests it is most likely about money and that they used the family excuse as a distraction. ANd i do agree with the josh reynolds part. Klem was very close with reynolds. you could almost see it in his face that when reynolds left his attitude changed.

Blue&whiteAxe

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sounds like Klemmer has got the brain the size of a pea. To think this guy is still employed by the dogs and showing such disrespect to the club and it’s fans. Let him rot and sit out the season see how much damage that will do to his future.
He did it to draw attention to himself in the hope it would be seen by the media. A premeditated direct attempt to grab the headlines and bring more controversy to our club. He’s not and never was a passionate Bulldogs like he has made out all of these years (Real passionate Bulldogs don’t treat the fans or club like this). Never gave a fuck about the club. He’s just a businessman and played everyone. Anyway, no more rants from me, fuck him he’s no longer part of our Bulldogs family now so no more time needs to be wasted on him.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
He did it to draw attention to himself in the hope it would be seen by the media. A premeditated direct attempt to grab the headlines and bring more controversy to our club. He’s not and never was a passionate Bulldogs like he has made out all of these years. Never gave a fuck about the club. He’s just a businessman and played everyone. Anyway, no more rants from me, fuck him he’s no longer part of our Bulldogs family now so no more time needs to be wasted on him.
I agree with you but his too dumb to be a businessman

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all loved SBW when he was at the dogs. he was personally my fave when i used to watch the dogs as a young kid. But, when he left that all changed. His disregard for the club and disrespect for fans was unacceptable in my eyes. his inability to send a message to dogs fans was what annoyed me most- all we got was complete silence. we had to work out what went wrong.

Klemmer's situation is very similar. A legend in the eyes of many nrl fans and supporters. These rumours have been circulating for some time now and he still hasn't commented at all. he knows there are dogs fans that are getting annoyed but still decides to stay silent. if he leaves and still doesn't address the fans or media then his actions are pretty much identical to SBW's. How could he just leave so randomly like it is normal. i don't think these players realise how selfish they are.

all he has to do is leave and simply express that the money was not enough or use his personal excuses rubbish BUT BLOODY APOLOGISE to fans.

BMOC

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah when a player puts on our jumper well it use to be anyway you thought he was for our club. How sad all this has become $$$
Not just about money. they are selfish as well. they don't think about the fans. Even if it is not about money Klemmer has tricked us. how hard is it to be honest. he still hasn't addressed any spec or rumours. he will end up pissing off and not even apologise or thank fans for his support.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not just about money. they are selfish as well. they don't think about the fans. Even if it is not about money Klemmer has tricked us. how hard is it to be honest. he still hasn't addressed any spec or rumours. he will end up pissing off and not even apologise or thank fans for his support.
Its a low act. Hopefully his time will come. Walking around in a newcastle jets jumper with a smirk on his face. Scum

cookieman909

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This whole thing is starting to piss me off. It’s clearly about the money. He says he’s not happy with his pay packet? Your the dumb **** who negotiated it. Suck it up princess and deal with it. You were happy to sign for $300K before you had even played first grade.

Status
Not open for further replies.