Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
I haven’t commented too much on this topic,

Mostly because it’s all been a bit vague and as the time has passed more and more info has been released and you can begin to piece it all together.

Knights are offering more money, fact
Despite what some say, that has to be a factor in Klemmer request.

He has had some falling out with his family.
So fucking what, no excuse to break a contract,
On that, Klemmer needs to man up and suck it up.
If that is proven to have any influence on Klemmer requesting a release, then Klemmer is a fucking weak pussy.

If Klemmer is pissed at club for handling of things on mad Monday, then he needs to speak up, make his point clear then get on with it
No reason to break contract
If he uses that as a reason to request a release, then no
Suck it up, harden up, get on with it and move on.

If Klemmer is pissed at club for letting go Reynolds, buppa, and woods
Well again, so what, that’s the salary cap, teams lose players all the time.
The ***** responsible for the position are gone,
Klemmer needs to man up and help the club move forward, not jump ship
That’s what a dirty weak rat would do.

In conclusion

Klemmer is being a little weak bitch,
And the club need to be strong
Klemmer should honour his contract
If he walks out, then he can’t play till his contract time is up,
Simple,

But he can not be granted a release

That would be weak if our club

Klemmer needs to man up
Stick to his contract
Work through his issues
Speak up with integrity and deal with what ever is upsetting him

I’ll be fucking pissed at our club if they grant a release based on these excuses and reasons Klemmer is reportedly having

And I’m disappointed that Klemmer is a fucking little weak bitch,

He may be big and strong on the footy field
He seems like a great father

But as a man, and a leader he is failing miserably.

Harden up Klemmer you weak ****
Redeem yourself by sticking to your contract
Playing with passion as you have previously

And deal with your family
Make peace and put that behind you,

Discuss your issues with the club in regards to mad Monday and put that behind you and move forward

Get over the players that have moved on,

And then in 2 years if you wish to take on another contract at another club, you are free to do so

But for now you have responsibilities to the bulldogs
Our fans
Our sponsors under your current contract

You have responsibilities to your own personal issues and you need to tackle those issues one by one like a man and move forward

That’s my take on the Klemmer situation

If you think I’m wrong
Then debate me bro lol

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
I love how the knights are denying they are paying him the figures quoted ooh thats right hes now paying a manager and wants to break a contract with his childhood footy team where hes earning $750-$800k a year just for the sake of it fmd

2144superman

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I haven’t commented too much on this topic,

Mostly because it’s all been a bit vague and as the time has passed more and more info has been released and you can begin to piece it all together.

Knights are offering more money, fact
Despite what some say, that has to be a factor in Klemmer request.

He has had some falling out with his family.
So fucking what, no excuse to break a contract,
On that, Klemmer needs to man up and suck it up.
If that is proven to have any influence on Klemmer requesting a release, then Klemmer is a fucking weak pussy.

If Klemmer is pissed at club for handling of things on mad Monday, then he needs to speak up, make his point clear then get on with it
No reason to break contract
If he uses that as a reason to request a release, then no
Suck it up, harden up, get on with it and move on.

If Klemmer is pissed at club for letting go Reynolds, buppa, and woods
Well again, so what, that’s the salary cap, teams lose players all the time.
The ***** responsible for the position are gone,
Klemmer needs to man up and help the club move forward, not jump ship
That’s what a dirty weak rat would do.

In conclusion

Klemmer is being a little weak bitch,
And the club need to be strong
Klemmer should honour his contract
If he walks out, then he can’t play till his contract time is up,
Simple,

But he can not be granted a release

That would be weak if our club

Klemmer needs to man up
Stick to his contract
Work through his issues
Speak up with integrity and deal with what ever is upsetting him

I’ll be fucking pissed at our club if they grant a release based on these excuses and reasons Klemmer is reportedly having

And I’m disappointed that Klemmer is a fucking little weak bitch,

He may be big and strong on the footy field
He seems like a great father

But as a man, and a leader he is failing miserably.

Harden up Klemmer you weak ****
Redeem yourself by sticking to your contract
Playing with passion as you have previously

And deal with your family
Make peace and put that behind you,

Discuss your issues with the club in regards to mad Monday and put that behind you and move forward

Get over the players that have moved on,

And then in 2 years if you wish to take on another contract at another club, you are free to do so

But for now you have responsibilities to the bulldogs
Our fans
Our sponsors under your current contract

You have responsibilities to your own personal issues and you need to tackle those issues one by one like a man and move forward

That’s my take on the Klemmer situation

If you think I’m wrong
Then debate me bro lol

Well said bro ...

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not just about money. they are selfish as well. they don't think about the fans. Even if it is not about money Klemmer has tricked us. how hard is it to be honest. he still hasn't addressed any spec or rumours. he will end up pissing off and not even apologise or thank fans for his support.
Why would he come out publicly? Fucking hell some people on here. He and the club have been in discussions for a while, what's happening now isn't of any suprise to the club.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Some on here have been talking about not buying or cancelling membership just because we haven't enforced Klemmer's contract.

Enforcing the contract does more harm then good it wastes a large chunk of cap space and can you imagine the media circus around it? Every single press conference would have Klemmer questions.....It would be a huge distraction going forward.

That hurts the whole team more then it makes some point about the club being weak. Sooner of later we will be in the position getting a player mid contract and no one will care less about how much signing a contract means then.

I'm pretty confident this board will get it sorted and you'll have something to cheer for.
Sorry, this is about honouring your contract and stopping other players from doing the same thing. Yes, there are ramifications for keeping a player that doesn't want to be at your club but the club needs to also send a clear message that you can't just walk out of your contract and leave the club in a weaker position. At the very least, the club should not release a player without having a replacement of equal or better quality.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Sorry, this is about honouring your contract and stopping other players from doing the same thing. Yes, there are ramifications for keeping a player that doesn't want to be at your club but the club needs to also send a clear that you can't just walk out of your contract and leave the club in a weaker position. At the very least, the club should not release a player without having a replacement of equal or better quality.
The club needs to be strong
They need to ensure Klemmer honours his contract with professionalism and integrity.

If Klemmer can’t do that, then he is breaking the contract and needs to be reprimanded
If Klemmer causes issues with other players the club needs to show leadership and deal with those as they come,
We can’t allow players to break contract of fear of what might happen if they stay,

Time for the club to grow some balls

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Sorry, this is about honouring your contract and stopping other players from doing the same thing. Yes, there are ramifications for keeping a player that doesn't want to be at your club but the club needs to also send a clear that you can't just walk out of your contract and leave the club in a weaker position. At the very least, the club should not release a player without having a replacement of equal or better quality.
It won't stop people in the future I think you'd be surprised how often players ask for releases and get denied.

This has massive potential to split the players and destabilise the club and the quicker he goes the better. Its been bubbling away for months now and do you think Klemmer isn't just going to keep asking if we say no?

The club has said all along it will be doing whats in the clubs best interest and I believe they will.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Sorry, this is about honouring your contract and stopping other players from doing the same thing. Yes, there are ramifications for keeping a player that doesn't want to be at your club but the club needs to also send a clear message that you can't just walk out of your contract and leave the club in a weaker position. At the very least, the club should not release a player without having a replacement of equal or better quality.
Here's an idea, do better as a club so players don't want to leave. The club just shitted all over a bunch of other contracts yet some people on here want to cry over this and talk about honour.

Losing Klemmer is hardly a negative at this stage and i'd even argue we're in a stronger position with him gone. These final years of his contract are stacked and i much rather us reinvest that coin back into the squad than hold onto him because some fans are pissed and think they're sending a message. We aren't relevant next season with out without Klemmer anyway.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It won't stop people in the future I think you'd be surprised how often players ask for releases and get denied.

This has massive potential to split the players and destabilise the club and the quicker he goes the better. Its been bubbling away for months now and do you think Klemmer isn't just going to keep asking if we say no?

The club has said all along it will be doing whats in the clubs best interest and I believe they will.
It’s been bubbling away for months because Klemmer is a weak bitch.

He can not be granted a release

Club has to be strong,
Contracts need to be honoured where possible no matter what,

Has to be extreme reasons to allow breakingcontract

Klemmer are not extreme and can all be worked out if Klemmer becomes a man and the club handle things intellectually

Breaking contract at the dogs to go to Newcastle is not the answer

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Here's an idea, do better as a club so players don't want to leave. The club just shitted all over a bunch of other contracts yet some people on here want to cry over this and talk about honour.

Losing Klemmer is hardly a negative at this stage and i'd even argue we're in a stronger position with him gone. These final years of his contract are stacked and i much rather us reinvest that coin back into the squad than hold onto him because some fans are pissed and think they're sending a message. We aren't relevant next season with out without Klemmer anyway.
I agree
The club needs to do better, it starts at the top

We are still dealing with issues of past administrations and current administration have not handled some issues good enough.

But allowing Klemmer to break contract will be another mistake

Club has to start setting the example and doing the right thing by everyone

That starts by helping Klemmer through this and enforce his current contract.

If that can’t happen,
Then Klemmer sits out footy till his contract period is completed.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Rumours about Klemmer not being happy has been around forever. (regarding TPA)

If what his father said about him not being happy because such & such was let go, is laughable.

Was he pissed off when a so called no name was told they weren't wanted. (doubt it)

Whether the reason he wants out, is because of money, family or because his friends were told to piss off, the club should let him go. (though not roll over to Newcastle's demands)

The reason I said that is because he will be a 'cancer' on the club & it could affect on the other players. They may not want to play with someone who doesn't want to be there.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
It’s been bubbling away for months because Klemmer is a weak bitch.

He can not be granted a release

Club has to be strong,
Contracts need to be honoured where possible no matter what,

Has to be extreme reasons to allow breakingcontract

Klemmer are not extreme and can all be worked out if Klemmer becomes a man and the club handle things intellectually

Breaking contract at the dogs to go to Newcastle is not the answer
Keep him here if it’s in the clubs best interest and enforce the contract but is it in the clubs best interest?

Sooner of later his performance on the field will drop the longer this goes on. He keeps asking for a release and it goes on for 2 years until he walks away.

So far it looks like Klemmer can’t handle the situation like a man and what’s going to change that now? Just get rid of him now so we can use the cap money on players that help us move forward.

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
We all loved SBW when he was at the dogs. he was personally my fave when i used to watch the dogs as a young kid. But, when he left that all changed. His disregard for the club and disrespect for fans was unacceptable in my eyes. his inability to send a message to dogs fans was what annoyed me most- all we got was complete silence. we had to work out what went wrong.

Klemmer's situation is very similar. A legend in the eyes of many nrl fans and supporters. These rumours have been circulating for some time now and he still hasn't commented at all. he knows there are dogs fans that are getting annoyed but still decides to stay silent. if he leaves and still doesn't address the fans or media then his actions are pretty much identical to SBW's. How could he just leave so randomly like it is normal. i don't think these players realise how selfish they are.

all he has to do is leave and simply express that the money was not enough or use his personal excuses rubbish BUT BLOODY APOLOGISE to fans.
It's not a coincidence that our best players and fan favourites have little birdies and media personalities constantly whispering in their ears about greener pastures.
There has been a sustained negative media perception towards our club since Ellery Hanley and fibreglass shoulder pads and it has filtered through to the players and opposition fans.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I agree
The club needs to do better, it starts at the top

We are still dealing with issues of past administrations and current administration have not handled some issues good enough.

But allowing Klemmer to break contract will be another mistake

Club has to start setting the example and doing the right thing by everyone

That starts by helping Klemmer through this and enforce his current contract.

If that can’t happen,
Then Klemmer sits out footy till his contract period is completed.
Releasing Klemmer is not a mistake at all, holding onto him is. This isn't anything new as this saga has heen going on for a very long time, this didn't all start simply because he had a bigger contract put in his face. People seem to forget that this is a bloke that previously refused to use a manager simply because he had no desire to leave the club...things have obviously changed.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Keep him here if it’s in the clubs best interest and enforce the contract but is it in the clubs best interest?

Sooner of later his performance on the field will drop the longer this goes on. He keeps asking for a release and it goes on for 2 years until he walks away.

So far it looks like Klemmer can’t handle the situation like a man and what’s going to change that now? Just get rid of him now so we can use the cap money on players that help us move forward.
People are really underestimating how valuable his wage is, we can essentially make a play for any player that hits the market with him gone.

EXPLORER

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score

Best thing the club can do it explain to Klemmer that his request for release is denied
Then sensitivity help Klemmer tackle each of his issues one by one to ensure Klemmer is happy during his last 2 years.

It’s all things that can be maturely worked through

Klemmer will thank the club one day

One day he will grow up, and realise the club did him a favour as a man by making him honour his contract

The club have to man up here as much as Klemmer does

Klemmer is a weak **** for wanting a release

The club will be weaker if they grant it.

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It's not a coincidence that our best players and fan favourites have little birdies and media personalities constantly whispering in their ears about greener pastures.
There has been a sustained negative media perception towards our club since Ellery Hanley and fibreglass shoulder pads and it has filtered through to the players and opposition fans.
It’s actually more, much more than that. Newscorp were filthy on the Bulldogs for their strong support of reinstating the Rabbitohs and have made it a company agenda to destroy us since. Malcom Noad culling our 2004 squad, Coffs Harbour, Mad Monday, Good Friday, it goes on and on and on and on and on......

Status
Not open for further replies.