Consolidated Klemmer Discussion

What do you want from Klemmer as of this present moment?

• Stay

Votes: 65 31.6%
  • Piss Off

Votes: 141 68.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
But what about his manager’s commission? No player movement, no cheddar
That depends on his contract, I’d be surprised if he isn’t on a retainer for a start. No one is going to wait 2/3/4 years to get paid then get nothing until the next contract. Even with multiple players it’s rather difficult to maintain a regular income. Contract signings are more a “bonus” than a reliable income.

Go Dogs

Dingo

Go the dogs
Gilded
Reaction score
The issue is now become a little more serious. I agree, we always come back, but, now the NRL have made it clear no more helping clubs, Time is a luxury we no longer have. They want teams to relocate to expand the game. Our problems are now more concerning I fear.
1) media pushing to finally get their way of the Bulldogs becoming obselite and watered down due to our stance against Newscorp when a Souths came back
2) NRL would love to move a Sydney club (s), solves their headaches
3) the above 2 combined with the fact we will now try to convince players to come to us on market value for the chance to play under ... “Dean Pay”, with no marquee players in the squad? I’m sorry, I am not convinced he is the right man for the job at this delicate moment in time for our struggling club.

I genuinely feel for our club...
I tend to agree there is a definite agenda against us.

We've been holding the Canterbury-Bankstown area since 1935 and taking the Bulldogs out of it would be dangerous for the community. My biggest fear would be a Canterbury-Parramatta merge.

Last edited:

Turvey Chip and Chase

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
PS I know the cock smoker reads this.
He is honestly the most vile and agenda driven of ALL the gossip column tools out there, and with Rothfield Massoud and co, that’s saying something. He has had it in for our club ever since he handed out gobbies to $BW AND nasser AND Mundine for “exclusives”. He is very hated in the league community and what’s more, loves to block people on Twitter who call him out for his lies. Evil People like this genuinely get theirs in the end...

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Sure Danny you've seen the contract, we all believe you.

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I really think the club should just play hard ball. FUCK YOU NEWCASTLE!!! Your not getting him. And if your personal issues are too much for you next year then sit out the rest of your contract on the sidelines while sorting your personal issues out!!
Thats it.

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
So Klemmer had no idea about these personal issues or they didn't even remotely exist 2 years ago when he signed a 4 year deal with the bulldogs.

these issues only popped up all of a sudden when he realised Newcastle can offer him way more than bulldogs.

Fuck you Klemmer! you signed the 4 year contract and no one had a gun to your head, NOW BE A MAN HONUOR YOUR WORD AND THE CONTRACT YOU SIGNED OR YOU ARE NO BETTER THAN THE RAT BOY FULLBACK WHO ALSO SOUGHT RELEASE MAKING THE HOMESICK EXCUSE .

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
I have never seen a more bullshit full article in my life.

It not about money then explains it's all About money.

Fucking stupid ranga piece of shit, just fuck off and die under the rock you crawled out of. Everyone hates you and knows you are a joke.

**** of a human being.

PS I know the cock smoker reads this, Danny you're a load that should of been gargled and spat back on your father's face.
Yeh it's an odd situation alright. They tell us it was all about the money, then set out to prove themselves wrong....

Last edited:

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Enough about the money. There is an underlying issue unsettling Klemmer.

He is dealing with some personal problems. Klemmer is not a straight-forward person. He has some serious issues with his family and we will leave it at that.

Klemmer is forever grateful to his wife, Chloe, and her family.

His personal problems will go away, when the money hungry prick gets extra money at Newcastle.

The personal problems started when his BFF Woods got in his ear & said see my manager etc

If I am not mistaken, Klemmer has stated managers aren't worth what they charge. Hence him not having a manager for years. (he wanted all his contract money for himself)

If he has personal issues, they are going to follow him, no matter where he is playing.

This is Klemmer.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeh it's an odd situation alright. They tell us it was all about the money, then set out to prove themselves wrong....
The imbecilic stupidity is strong in this one... like most of the media.

Last edited by a moderator:

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
On another note, watching Francis tualau play this season he didn’t look too appealing (caught out of position defensively, missed too many tackles and not fit enough) but watching these highlights he’s a lot more mobile and has good footwork. I didn’t pick up on this. Watch for yourself and see what you think.

Yeah Tualau has the ability but not the attitude. If he was to fix that he could be quiet a capable attacking middle forward. Defensive problems more a symptom of attitude then anything else.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Danny Weidler your a fuckwit working for a fuckwit organisation, Issac Moses your a greedy fuckwit and David Klemmer your turning out to be a dumb fuckwit.
What mentally weak **** let's a scum **** brainwash him. We all knew Klem isnt smart but FMD he is a stupid ****.

Hey Dave, I have some magic beans, I'll sell you them for a mill and if you plant them they grow 100 bills. PM me for details

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Yeah Tualau has the ability but not the attitude. If he was to fix that he could be quiet a capable attacking middle forward. Defensive problems more a symptom of attitude then anything else.
A regular spot in FG should entice him.

Dognacious

Kennel Immortal
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
Danny Weidler your a fuckwit working for a fuckwit organisation, Issac Moses your a greedy fuckwit and David Klemmer your turning out to be a dumb fuckwit.
I'd say it was more moses. There was no talk about klemmer going anywhere until he was hired

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
For the record, Klemmer is on great money at the Bulldogs. I have seen his contract for this year and the next two seasons. I have not seen what he was on last year, but I have been told it was about $400,000.
I googled & found this,

Meanwhile, Bulldogs boss Hill told a member’s forum on Tuesday night reports Klemmer was paid just $400,000 for his services in 2018 are ‘extremely, factually incorrect’

https://www.sportingnews.com/au/lea...th-newcastle-switch/2fflxahot9hz10rwuovqjxowd

Maybe Weilder should google & find the facts, before writing lies.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Hey Dave, I have some magic beans, I'll sell you them for a mill and if you plant them they grow 100 bills. PM me for details
:grinning:

Shut up, I am selling Klem the Sydney Harbour Bridge & Opera House.

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Newcastle want him, pay for him. You want him? Trade him.

We’re not releasing shit.
We have become such a soft club.....fukin have some balls and tell knights no trade no klemmer...it's that simple....he is under contract....it's under our terms....how pathetic is our club letting them control tell the situation

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Can't believe how salty some people are on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.