Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I have attempted to do the post game content and so far only managed about 5% of it. It just feels like a chore.
I have about 5% left and cant be stuffed to get the platinum, have the berserker king and Valkyrie left.

Will GTA6 be released this decade?

Hurry up ya lazy *****...
At least 10 years away going off their track record

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @ASSASSIN @south of heaven oooh baby just cranked up my new Xbox X series ..where have you been all been all my life baby??!! It is sooo Quadstick user friendly.. I had a look at a recent racing game that came with it..just wow baby!! However spent the afternoon playing one of my old favourites..Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb.. Just loving the man in the hat again fam!!!!!

I’m sorry @Realist90 but the Dark Side is brighter baby..

Ps..im starting to sound like you @Flanagun baby.. :hearteyes:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe @ASSASSIN @south of heaven oooh baby just cranked up my new Xbox X series ..where have you been all been all my life baby??!! It is sooo Quadstick user friendly.. I had a look at a recent racing game that came with it..just wow baby!! However spent the afternoon playing one of my old favourites..Indiana Jones and the Emperor’s Tomb.. Just loving the man in the hat again fam!!!!!

Glad you enjoy it my bro.

About time you turned away from evil lol

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

Preface your babies with a comma for the full Flanagun effect, baby!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Forza Horizon 5. You can lose weeks in that game. So addictive, so good looking, so much fun.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Ooh..what about Halo Hacks?
Wasn't really a fan. Played right through the Halo Infinite campaign and the combat was pretty fun, especially with the grappling hook. But the story was boring and confusing if you don't remember everything that happened in every other Halo game including the strategy Halo games that no one ever played.

Multiplayer was great. But not many play now.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
They are still making too much cash from GTA5, hard to believe it originally released on PS3.
I bet it will come out 2026 or maybe 2025 if we're lucky. I think one of the leaks has said late 2024 but I've got no faith in that happening. I played GTA online when it first released and got bored of it really quickly, can't believe it has lasted this long.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you have Game Pass, I highly recommend Hi-Fi Rush, and Immortality.

Hi-Fi Rush is like an action game with music timing and stuff. Really entertaining.

Immortality will mess with your mind. It's not your average game. You basically just scroll through footage of 3 never released movies starring the same woman who vanished. 5he deeper you go into the footage, the weirder it gets.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I bet it will come out 2026 or maybe 2025 if we're lucky. I think one of the leaks has said late 2024 but I've got no faith in that happening. I played GTA online when it first released and got bored of it really quickly, can't believe it has lasted this long.
Yeah bro, got sick of online quick.

soc123_au

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Yeah, I played the online for about an hour and it's not for me. Havent touched it since I finished the story part a lifetime ago.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Copying takes so damn fucking long, fuck off

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Wasn't really a fan. Played right through the Halo Infinite campaign and the combat was pretty fun, especially with the grappling hook. But the story was boring and confusing if you don't remember everything that happened in every other Halo game including the strategy Halo games that no one ever played.

Multiplayer was great. But not many play now.
Yeah I might stick away from that..those games annoy me..I’d prefer a Dead Space or Resident Evil games..although killing mindless zombies is getting on my nerves..that’s why Last of Us was so good it added a complex society within that genre..I downloaded Return to Monkey Island.. the original creator is back Ron Gilbert..those first two Monkey Islands were gold standard adventure games..so I look forward to getting into that..

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Yeah I might stick away from that..those games annoy me..I’d prefer a Dead Space or Resident Evil games..although killing mindless zombies is getting on my nerves..that’s why Last of Us was so good it added a complex society within that genre..I downloaded Return to Monkey Island.. the original creator is back Ron Gilbert..those first two Monkey Islands were gold standard adventure games..so I look forward to getting into that..
Talking of zombies, Dead Island 2 which comes out next week, has sparked my interest. Game looks amazing graphically, and the gore factor in dismantling zombies looks pretty sweet too. Not sure about the gameplay side of it, looks a little off with the impact detection/weight balance. Anyhow, I am still very interested. Just seeing their take on Los Angeles, has me intrigued on exploring the different zones of the game.

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Anyone here played prey, it's from the creators of the dishonored franchise, came out about six years back and from memory was amazing

(except for the ending which sucked imo)

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
Talking of zombies, Dead Island 2 which comes out next week, has sparked my interest. Game looks amazing graphically, and the gore factor in dismantling zombies looks pretty sweet too. Not sure about the gameplay side of it, looks a little off with the impact detection/weight balance. Anyhow, I am still very interested. Just seeing their take on Los Angeles, has me intrigued on exploring the different zones of the game.

Oh! The graphics are just WOW.. I love nothing more than exploring a ‘real’ place..Like Spider-Man in New York..I read a review, and he found his apartment..how cool is that..and that was on PS4!!

ps.. Hell A..lol