Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Layla > Desmond.

You need to play Odyssey. Amazing game.
It's not that I like Desmond, I just miss going back to the real world. Did they bring in back in Odyssey? Seemed like they were trying to head in that direction in Origins.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
It's not that I like Desmond, I just miss going back to the real world. Did they bring in back in Odyssey? Seemed like they were trying to head in that direction in Origins.
Yeah, you're the same chick, Layla, that you were in Origins.

There's a few scenes with her in it and you need to stealth a few people, from memory.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
If you enjoyed origins, you'll love Odyssey.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Yeah, you're the same chick, Layla, that you were in Origins.

There's a few scenes with her in it and you need to stealth a few people, from memory.
True. I'll pick it up eventually, probs dirt cheap now anyway.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I still haven't played the latest one yet...the lack of modern world progression has sort of taken away my motivation from the franchise.
Me too. I loved the originals due to the interesting conspiracies and how it all linked up to the modern stuff, but these new games are boring me a bit.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm somewhat skeptical about Star Wars games or any movie tie in game as they're usually pretty shit. But this looks very promising. It's made by the same team that made Titanfall 2, and that game had one of the best single player campaigns I've ever played.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@K E now that I've finished GTA San Andreas, what classic do I play next? I've narrowed it down to Saint Row: The Third and Driver: San Francisco.

A little help?

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@K E now that I've finished GTA San Andreas, what classic do I play next? I've narrowed it down to Saint Row: The Third and Driver: San Francisco.

A little help?
The best saints row toy mentioned. Easily best one.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Get into war games and join our platoon
My brother loves war games. He play the first 2 Call of Duty games and also Medal of Honor: Allied Assault. After that they just started running war games off the assembly lol.

MattyB

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm somewhat skeptical about Star Wars games or any movie tie in game as they're usually pretty shit. But this looks very promising. It's made by the same team that made Titanfall 2, and that game had one of the best single player campaigns I've ever played.

look awesome