Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Please. Destiny is like borderlands but shit.

Granted claptrap can be annoying at times but destiny is nowhere near borderlands.

I still feel ripped off about the anticlimactic ending of the first borderlands. The vault offered such crappy reward for the hype about it. I played the next one but never finished. I think I picked up AC Oddysee which made me put borderlands on the backburner. Then rdr2 came out and I forgot it completely. I think they should allow for us to operate those hoverjets too.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@K E - San Andreas done an dusted. I'm surprised the car chase in the final mission only took me one attempt to do :grinning:

Question: Did you ever complete the game with 100% gang territory? Some of the areas on the map are impossible to find 3 gang members in to start a gang war lol.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
@K E - San Andreas done an dusted. I'm surprised the car chase in the final mission only took me one attempt to do :grinning:

Question: Did you ever complete the game with 100% gang territory? Some of the areas on the map are impossible to find 3 gang members in to start a gang war lol.
I did but it's an absolute pain in the ass to get. You kind of have to go in another area and shoot a gang member and have them follow you in the area you need to do. Very tedious.

Last edited:

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Fuck, looks intense! Is that a curved monitor or am I high?
Aye curved another 2 to go lol, i have to work out quick release interchange system for civilian flight equipment,ill wait to my sim arrives before i do that

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
My computer monitor is worth about $1500. When the Mrs uses my computer if it's taking too long to load she starts punching the monitor.
Dude what the hell? I paid $250 for my 22 inch Samsung monitor in 2009 and I still use it today. What the heck is your monitor made from that makes it cost $1500? The price in monitors decreases as technology improves... you're one must be new and HUGE?

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Dude what the hell? I paid $250 for my 22 inch Samsung monitor in 2009 and I still use it today. What the heck is your monitor made from that makes it cost $1500? The price in monitors decreases as technology improves... you're one must be new and HUGE?
G-Sync. It increases the cost of a monitor drastically.

This is the monitor. Apparently the RRP is $1,999 but you can currently get it for around $1,200

https://www.acer.com/ac/en/AU/content/predator-series/predatorx34

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score