Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I have heard good things about Become Human, let me know what it's like
I always love watching the Zero Punctuation review when a new David Cage game comes out

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
I have heard good things about Become Human, let me know what it's like
Yeah I've only heard good things about it. I normally buy games when they are on sale / cheap (and before they disappear from stores), and eventually play them months or years later.

Poor PS4 has been turned on literally 4 times in about 5 years. 1 of those times was initial setup, and 2 others just for updates. I'm pretty unco when it comes to using a controller.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Yeah I've only heard good things about it. I normally buy games when they are on sale / cheap (and before they disappear from stores), and eventually play them months or years later.

Poor PS4 has been turned on literally 4 times in about 5 years. 1 of those times was initial setup, and 2 others just for updates. I'm pretty unco when it comes to using a controller.
It has very good reviews, but Heavy Rain also had really good reviews and I hated that 'cause it was so boring.

I think the scifi on this will keep me more interested though as the scifi parts in Heavy Rain were the only interesting parts.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
What the hell did I just watch? @Mr Invisible remember a while back I questioned your search history good sir??
Doesn’t that game select cars based on your internet history ?
If you must know, I actually found it off a link on WTF F1 website. I was reading it and it was a MOST READ article titled "This might just be the most bizzare mod ever for Assetto Corsa". Saw the video and was like "yeah this must be shared for laughs".

Bad Billy

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If you must know, I actually found it off a link on WTF F1 website. I was reading it and it was a MOST READ article titled "This might just be the most bizzare mod ever for Assetto Corsa". Saw the video and was like "yeah this must be shared for laughs".
A likely story.

Ted Nü-Djent

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
New Ghost Recon Wildlands DLC has Jon Bernthal in it

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Replaying Driver San Francisco for the time being and in between just having some fun on GTA SA - buying all the properties I can and taking over gang territory.

Tuffers

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Hey Tiara,

How come you quit the Xbox chat group? Did you manage to offend yourself? And I think you are doing the Roose offline trick as well?

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Hey Tiara,

How come you quit the Xbox chat group? Did you manage to offend yourself? And I think you are doing the Roose offline trick as well?
Nah i fucked up ,controller is shit and sticking i got oldman rage and pressed buttons furiously and deleted it.tell roose to reinvite me