Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh It's even funnier when you know what he's saying....

@flamebouyant feel free to correct me here (my French is a tad rusty), but I'm pretty sure he is saying:
I am "Fuck Off Head" member of the "Jacket" Gang. If you want to continue you must beat me in 3 games of Rock Paper Scissors"
It hit me as a big surprise, I didn't see it coming lol. The first one was "Heavy Metal Head" which was cool, then to have this guy giving the finger was like...

Wahesh

Reaction score
@Wahesh It's even funnier when you know what he's saying....

@flamebouyant feel free to correct me here (my French is a tad rusty), but I'm pretty sure he is saying:
I am "Fuck Off Head" member of the "Jacket" Gang. If you want to continue you must beat me in 3 games of Rock Paper Scissors"
I'm pretty sure you're right. The funny thing is the game is pretty much finished after that. There's a stage after it but it's just the castle where you walk around lol. Not a bad game for a fan-made game but it needs A LOT of work!

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I finally finished God of War. Absolute masterpiece of a Game. Now they really need to make a sequel.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Wow, the gameplay trailer for Red Dead Redemption 2 look absolutely amazing. I can't wait to venture around it.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
To anyone that doesn't have it:
Forza Horizon 2 - 10th Anniversary Edition is in Games for Gold on XB Live for the entire month of August!!

Wahesh

Reaction score
The memory's.....
Had nintendos as kids but my uncle had the segas
So good, loved Alex the kid!
[emoji108][emoji122]
Dude, it's not Alex THE kid, it's Alex Kidd - "KIDD" is Alex's surname bro.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
The memory's.....
Had nintendos as kids but my uncle had the segas
So good, loved Alex the kid!
[emoji108][emoji122]
Agreed. Alex the Kid was an excellent game.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Still got a few sega systems and a basket full of games .even got a mint condition of Michael Jackson moonwalker
I wish I kept some of my old consoles and games, but I would sell them to upgrade to the next. Only consoles I have now are my ps4, xbox 360 and N64. Really wish i kept my megadrive was my favorite console as a kid.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Still got a few sega systems and a basket full of games .even got a mint condition of Michael Jackson moonwalker
Bro hang onto them. Those things will be worth heaps in a few years. They've already got some value to them now.

I think I know why Michael Jackson's Moonwalker is in mint condition though ;)

Wahesh

Reaction score
I wish I kept some of my old consoles and games, but I would sell them to upgrade to the next. Only consoles I have now are my ps4, xbox 360 and N64. Really wish i kept my megadrive was my favorite console as a kid.
I still play SMS and SMD games today, but agreed, playing them on the console itself was awesome.

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
I still play SMS and SMD games today, but agreed, playing them on the console itself was awesome.
Streets of Rage I & II on SMD were my favorites. Plus their soundtracks were pretty cool for back then.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Streets of Rage I & II on SMD were my favorites. Plus their soundtracks were pretty cool for back then.
I know that was a mad franchise. They made SoR to match the Final Fight series on Nintendo. I reckon SoR was way better. Mind you I thought Double Dragon on Master System was the greatest game ever, so you can imagine how I nearly lost my shit when I came across SoR :D

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Bro hang onto them. Those things will be worth heaps in a few years. They've already got some value to them now.

I think I know why Michael Jackson's Moonwalker is in mint condition though ;)
Yeah i probably got about 70 games golden axe is ok price wise

Reaction score
I know that was a mad franchise. They made SoR to match the Final Fight series on Nintendo. I reckon SoR was way better. Mind you I thought Double Dragon on Master System was the greatest game ever, so you can imagine how I nearly lost my shit when I came across SoR :D
i've got a copy of final fight on sega cd stashed away in a box somewhere lol
decent game