Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
@Hacky McAxe do you get perfect enchantments and talismans as loot during the game the same way as you previously did?

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Seeing some of you lads talking about gta.

When are rockstar going to stop being gay, ripping off 12 year olds with shark cards for gta v and start making gta vi? I know they making red dead 2, but that should of been released last September.

That's something I've never liked about the way rockstar operate. They still doing it to this day.

They will announce a release date,start taking preorders and about 4 months before official release they set it back at least another 10 months.

Just getting people to prepare for it when next one is due to be released!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score

When are rockstar going to stop being gay, ripping off 12 year olds with shark cards for gta v and start making gta vi? I know they making red dead 2, but that should of been released last September.

That's something I've never liked about the way rockstar operate. They still doing it to this day.

They will announce a release date,start taking preorders and about 4 months before official release they set it back at least another 10 months.

The last GTA took almost a decade to code, test, produce, and release.

and that's with a bloody big number of artists/programmers/coders.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
The last GTA took almost a decade to code, test, produce, and release.

and that's with a bloody big number of artists/programmers/coders.
Yes but I've noticed a pattern with rockstar.

They announce a release date,start taking pre order money, then they will say oh we scheduled a wrong release date but we will still take your money.

Major problem with society today.
Everyone wants to get paid before they actually do anything.

Look at the M4 if you think I'm wrong?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
A real ridiculous thing about all games is the prices of in game DLC and even something as simple as in game credits. In some cases 50$ will get you merely anything. Guess it's mainly just Australia as other country's have slightly more appropriate prices.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

Simple economics. A product is worth whatever a person is willing to pay for it. If you think it's too expensive then don't pay for it.

Personally I steer clear of those money pits. I also have little attention for any game. I love games but I tend to burn through them quickly then forget about them. Never finished GTA V as much as I loved it. Just took up too much of my time. Also only played about 1 hour of the one GTA.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Simple economics. A product is worth whatever a person is willing to pay for it. If you think it's too expensive then don't pay for it.

Personally I steer clear of those money pits. I also have little attention for any game. I love games but I tend to burn through them quickly then forget about them. Never finished GTA V as much as I loved it. Just took up too much of my time. Also only played about 1 hour of the one GTA.
I was hooked on GTA V for a while.
Even got a PS4 to experience it with the better graphics and keep up with all the DLC.

It was sad, I’d sit up for hours playing, wasted so much time.
Same with payday 2.

I actually prefer payday 2 because it’s strictly co-op and it’s always a good laugh when all team mates go into custody and you’re down to the last guy.

GTA did get annoying though, especially when those heists came out.
Don’t think I’ll ever buy another console?
Even though they make the games with better graphics, they aren’t as fun.

I did download ghosts n goblins recently just to piss my older brother off.
Probably one of the hardest games ever created?
The game has I think 5 levels and a final boss?and I can’t get half way passed level 3!

There’s this spot with these demons that keep attacking you from the air and it’s next to impossible to pass them.

If you do get passed, which is probably equivalent to winning first division in the lottery, as you advance to next section there’s a weapon pick up which is worse than the weapon on hand.

As you try to evade collecting that weapon,to keep the more OP weapon, another demon appears out of nowhere, attacks from the air and forces you into the weapon, or if you’ve lost your armour then dead!

If you’ve play ghost n goblins and claim you’ve completed it, you’re a bloody liar! Lol

Last edited:

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Not yet. But I haven't played thay much of new game plus yet.
Played through some more, some parts are upgraded while other loot is just changed to hacksilver and shit. I feel like a real God of War now lol.

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
Does anyone play online billiards at miniclip? I versed one Karmichael yesterday. He broke... then sunk ALL the balls (full colour), followed by the 9 ball... I didn't even get 1 shot... AND I LOST 100 CREDITS. How the FUCK is that fair???

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Miniclip...that's still a thing?

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
This looks great.. Cyberpunk 2077.. reminds of the movie Bladerunner.. This video was played at the most recent E3 and Gamescon.. It’s very impressive..

https://www.pcgamer.com/cyberpunk-2077-gameplay-video/
It's a game that been on my radar since they announced it. I like stuff in tech-noir settings, like you mentioned Bladerunner. It's been a long time coming but it nice to see some proper gameplay. Hopefully they announce a release date soon.

Mr 95%

Kennel Immortal
Gilded
Reaction score
It's a game that been on my radar since they announced it. I like stuff in tech-noir settings, like you mentioned Bladerunner. It's been a long time coming but it nice to see some proper gameplay. Hopefully they announce a release date soon.
Looks epic..

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
@Wahesh look what they have dropped a trailer for...Streets of Rage 4!!
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: ALL THE YEARS OF HOPE LOOK TO BE COMING TRUE. OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENSURE THIS HAS A PC RELEASE :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks bro.... this made my day :grinning:

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
:hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes: ALL THE YEARS OF HOPE LOOK TO BE COMING TRUE. OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE ENSURE THIS HAS A PC RELEASE :grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning::grinning:

Thanks bro.... this made my day :grinning:
All good brother, I excited for it too. Hope it turns out alright I loved the originals as a kid playing my megadrive.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Looks like they've raytraced the graphics and made them more comic book like... not sure that's a good thing.

south of heaven

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Finally half learned how to program a flight path into the fmc and do a flight from Sydney to goldcoast in real time,still struggling to understand auto pilot but few months will have it sorted.
A small victory for me yay