Computer/Console Talk/Gaming Super Thread

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Lmfao bro, how could it be a gta game if it was for pc it just won’t make sense lol. It’s meant to trigger pc *****.
You know I was not even triggered seeing the grandma knock the cop out hahahaha coz I know where the creators minds are at. And it ain’t about antifa ideology lol
Unlike 99% of game developers these days all about that pc bro and revisionist history.

DoggiesBoy

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao bro, how could it be a gta game if it was for pc it just won’t make sense lol. It’s meant to trigger pc *****.
You know I was not even triggered seeing the grandma knock the cop out hahahaha coz I know where the creators minds are at. And it ain’t about antifa ideology lol
Unlike 99% of game developers these days all about that pc bro and revisionist history.
well PC master race tbh :laughing:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Shitty NBN ... updated the XBOX tonight and grabbed the latest Games for Gold (Splinter Cell)...

7PM, peak hour time and look at these disgraceful speeds on my 100Mb connection!

:D :D :D

upload_2018-7-24_21-1-18.png

upload_2018-7-24_21-1-25.png

Lil Ms Fabulous

Is Trollin
Reaction score
Recently acquired a Nintendo NES and my sister and our 16 year old Nephew are like you owe us a gaming session biatch haha.

The Nephew has already had a go and I think the 5 and a half year old Nephew was fascinated too.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Recently acquired a Nintendo NES and my sister and our 16 year old Nephew are like you owe us a gaming session biatch haha.

The Nephew has already had a go and I think the 5 and a half year old Nephew was fascinated too.
My Nephew asked me to buy him an Xbox One for his birthday. I said, "You don't need that junk. You have an NES. It doesn't get better than that"

Wahesh

The Forefather of The Kennel
Reaction score
NFI never played it :D I'm a game collector, not a game player :D
So you download games but don't play them? Come on dude. I strongly advise you to play that game, then Blacklist. Freaking awesome action games!

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
So you download games but don't play them? Come on dude. I strongly advise you to play that game, then Blacklist. Freaking awesome action games!
I get them whilst I can, so I can play them later.

Same goes for the other like 400+ games I own.

Wahesh

Reaction score
I don't.. just got one large 4TB drive, and a bookcase full of games with discs.
Nice, nice. Tell me, what are some of the classic games that you have? See if I recognise a few.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Mate I've got not so much classics, just games over time.

E.G Destruction Derby, Need for Speed First Stakes, Sims 1, etc etc etc.

But most are on Steam and some got gifted to me (probably 150-200).

MatstaDogg

The Bearded Baker
Premium Member
Reaction score
Haha, again with some Vice City soundtrack.

If you like 80's style synthesizer/electronic music you should check out New Retro Wave or Synthwave style. I listen to it when I play games or just cruising in my car, it makes for good background music. I give you an example:

You will love the video that goes with the song.

Here's another one.

Wahesh

Reaction score
Mate I love that stuff - really good chillout music and also brings back memories of the good old days when I was playing VC :grinning: Can't get enough of it brother.

As for the video :hearteyes::hearteyes::hearteyes:

Nostalgia. 80s-vibe cop movies. LOVE THEM! Well done bro :D

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
@Wahesh It's even funnier when you know what he's saying....

@flamebouyant feel free to correct me here (my French is a tad rusty), but I'm pretty sure he is saying:
I am "Fuck Off Head" member of the "Jacket" Gang. If you want to continue you must beat me in 3 games of Rock Paper Scissors"