Clown World Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Trans men should be ashamed of themselves for wanting to compete and beat women who dont have the testosterone or muscle build of men. Womens athletics/sports records will be overtaken by these trans athletes. Aussie greats like Betty Cuthbert, Shane Gould, Kathy Freeman etc etc etc and their achievements will be a thing of the past.

Let them complete, by all means, in their own category of Transgender.

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Trans men should be ashamed of themselves for wanting to compete and beat women who dont have the testosterone or muscle build of men. Womens athletics/sports records will be overtaken by these trans athletes. Aussie greats like Betty Cuthbert, Shane Gould, Kathy Freeman etc etc etc and their achievements will be a thing of the past.

I think the tide is going to change due to so many professional females athletes quitting due to this issue. Disgraceful.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I think the tide is going to change due to so many professional females athletes quitting due to this issue. Disgraceful.
Who knows where it will end up.

China and Russian probably have a batch of test tube trans males on the verge of puberty at 10-12 with a new undetectable synthetic testosterone ready to go for the next Olympics.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score

Why don't men start identifying as women of the wallabies rugby squad?

The only time a real female will give a fraud a run for their money in sports!

Have you seen some of these Kiwi women in rugby? I wouldn't mess with them.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Already changed. Several global sports bodies have already banned transgender athletes. The remaining will likely follow suit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

This is where the feminists should channel their hate of men.

I wouldn't want my daughter versing a man in a wig with his dick cut off in sport.

Rodzilla

Terry Lamb 1996
Reaction score

your post is transphobic and a conspiracy theory

but also only betty cuthbert and kathy freeman will be a thing of the past, shane gould can still happen again in the future

John Matrix

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Who knows where it will end up.

China and Russian probably have a batch of test tube trans males on the verge of puberty at 10-12 with a new undetectable synthetic testosterone ready to go for the next Olympics.
They had that Chinese “women” beat Phelps world record for one of his swims INSIDE a medley lol.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I'm really jumping on the fuck trans mindset. The gays really need to distance themselves from them instead of adding a new letter every month.

Blue_boost

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a solution for all this nonsense. I will stand for parliament.. vote me in and I promise to clean up this mess. (Along with a few other things I don’t like)

if someone is fat, say they are fat. If someone has a terrible hair do, say they have a terrible hairdo..

i bumped into someone I knew when I was a kid.. he was just a kid from the suburb used to come by and all the kids in the street we all played cricket or footy etc.. even as a kid I thought something wasn’t right with him. But it’s always good to have an extra fielder

but when I saw him last night in shopping centre, all gothic looking, skinney like a rake, tight black clothes, big weird shoes, big belt on, bit of makeup and piercings all over his face.

ridiculous.

I wanted to give him a back hander and tear out the Piercings one by one. He looked at me and recognised me but we both just kept walking.

Last edited:

belmore_utd

Pro Golf Hack
Reaction score
I'm really jumping on the fuck trans mindset. The gays really need to distance themselves from them instead of adding a new letter every month.
Transvestites were so much cooler than the modern transexuals/transgenders