Clown World Thread

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh it's always someone else to blame when things end up in the pooper!

A Venezuelan man needed emergency surgery after a beer bottle became stuck in his backside.

The 79-year-old, who has not been named, claimed the bottle was shoved up his anus by thieves who tried to rob him, according to local media.

He said three men broke into his home in Palo Negro, in central Venezuela, and became angry when they could not find any valuables.

The patient went to La Ovallera Hospital in severe pain and X-ray images taken shortly after admission show the object lodged in his rear, neck-first.

It is not clear if a police investigation will be launched.

1669345912249.png

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahhhh it's always someone else to blame when things end up in the pooper!

A Venezuelan man needed emergency surgery after a beer bottle became stuck in his backside.

The 79-year-old, who has not been named, claimed the bottle was shoved up his anus by thieves who tried to rob him, according to local media.

He said three men broke into his home in Palo Negro, in central Venezuela, and became angry when they could not find any valuables.

The patient went to La Ovallera Hospital in severe pain and X-ray images taken shortly after admission show the object lodged in his rear, neck-first.

It is not clear if a police investigation will be launched.

View attachment 61695
OMG OMG this bring back memeries.
1 Guy 1 Jar anyone? Lmao

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
OMG OMG this bring back memeries.
1 Guy 1 Jar anyone? Lmao
There was an edit of this, where someone censored it by putting Googly Eyes on (from memory it was over the guys testicles), and the sac was a mouth.

Face goes from like really super happy to absolute shock and horror when it shatters.

I laughed so hard when I saw it.

Ahh the good old days before lots of social media, where any file that turned up in your email could be a shock video!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
That fuckwit Kanye's MK Ultra handler has set him in "suicide mode". He was on Alex Jones and said he loves Hitler and the Nazis while wearing a Balenciaga gimp mask

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
I laughed at the Volkswagen one. They glued themselves to the floor of the VW factory then complained when the company wouldn't give them a bowl to piss and shit in.

It was a bit of a mixed bag. Made me laugh, but also made me a little concerned because it wasn't your average ferals. These climate protesters were actual climate scientists.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
That fuckwit Kanye's MK Ultra handler has set him in "suicide mode". He was on Alex Jones and said he loves Hitler and the Nazis while wearing a Balenciaga gimp mask
Did you see his posts on Twitter? He posted a Jewish star with a swasticka in the middle of it.

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Looks like Realist got bored...

Two tradies have been slammed for their decision to storm into a Balenciaga store and confront the employees.
The tradesmen filmed themselves calling out the staff for working for the fashion brand in light of its recent ad campaign scandal.

The pair then uploaded the footage of the workers to social media, saying they were in a for a “one way trip to hell” if they didn’t quit their jobs.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score

Two tradies have been slammed for their decision to storm into a Balenciaga store and confront the employees.
The tradesmen filmed themselves calling out the staff for working for the fashion brand in light of its recent ad campaign scandal.

The pair then uploaded the footage of the workers to social media, saying they were in a for a “one way trip to hell” if they didn’t quit their jobs.
I fear for my safety, might have to leave the Baalenciaga in the shoebox for a while.

Disposable Hero

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

What a coupke of dumbcunts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Finally people starting to understand the damage this is causing to females in sports.
About time.