Clown World Thread

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
I'm not going to watch it.
The more you give this kind of crap attention.
The more likely it will manifest into society as a normal everyday part of life!
All this filth is in the Luciferian doctrine. But instead of researching it and seeing the truth it's easier to throw labels at people who expose it.

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
All this filth is in the Luciferian doctrine. But instead of researching it and seeing the truth it's easier to throw labels at people who expose it.
I'm one of those guys who gets labelled for knowing the truth!

I refuse to sell my soul for fame like all these lame ***** on tiktok and instagram!

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Some clown from the BLM crew boarded a train yesterday and tried to start my older brother.

He immediately got locked in the coquina clutch and quickly learned WLM!

Last edited:

Memberberries

Desball 4 life
Gilded
Reaction score
Is BLM still a thing? Are they still triggered, self hating white people?
There are also blacks who have white ancestry who are using as an excuse to start trouble.

I don't feel sorry one bit for the triggered self hating whites.
They're soy boy weak bitches and don't count.

It's the small hat tribe responsible for giving that rubbish wind in the first place.

They're a funny tribe too.
One minute they're white, next minute they are part of the tribe and it's not a religion and it's a race!

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There are also blacks who have white ancestry who are using as an excuse to start trouble.

I don't feel sorry one bit for the triggered self hating whites.
They're soy boy weak bitches and don't count.

It's the small hat tribe responsible for giving that rubbish wind in the first place.

They're a funny tribe too.
One minute they're white, next minute they are part of the tribe and it's not a religion and it's a race!
Yeah the bagel eaters are professional victims so whatever suits their narrative at that time is what they use.