Ciraldo OUT

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Burton is very creative. Love all the try assists he’s provided this year or even chances created. LOL
Opinions are bumholes, we all have one. I still think our biggest problem is also what is hurting Burton, and thats our forwards. All halves and backlines look better when on the front foot layed on by good packs making yards and hurting the opposition in defense.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Ciraldo out ? Who are the likely replacements ? Hassler, fuck that guy. Flannos dad, we'll never be rid if his son. Hornby, Ryles or Young? FMD. Ciraldo is doing ok given the circumstances
images.jpeg

From the area

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Opinions are bumholes, we all have one. I still think our biggest problem is also what is hurting Burton, and thats our forwards. All halves and backlines look better when on the front foot layed on by good packs making yards and hurting the opposition in defense.
I agree with that statement. But I’ll be honest. Even when we had a full pack in the trial he looked disinterested or confused. He needs to go looking for the ball

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont judge ciradio in his first year we will be right next year more good players coming in

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely..have you seen any posts from the former lately..no.
Then the other fucken alias turns up and posts in the exact same style I.e full of bullshit and ignorance.
Yeah bullshit.
We have been through this.
your story doesn’t match up because I returned and was posting two weeks prior to Nasheed returning.
Also I don’t post like Nasheed.
And Nasheed isn’t banned or anything. He has just stepped away to develop a friendship with some group of friends who are Lebanese.
It’s hard for people to meet new friends in their thirties I read so support him.

what’s more if I was Nasheed. Why wouldn’t I just post as Nasheed? He isn’t banned.
I’d just log in to the Nash account and apply a massive rock job on u.
And it doesn’t prove anything regardless because in theory me and the great one could just post at the same time.

Think about it.

Powerslide

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have a question for everyone, that is baying for blood.

What do you think is Ciraldo's job?

1) Do whatever is required to win the next game?
2) Do what is required to get the bulldogs to compete and win a premiership?

I ask this question because while they can be mutually inclusive, there are certain scenarios that the outcome of the priority reduces the likelihood of the secondary goal.

we can not win the premiership this year, but decisions made this year will affect the likelihood of being successful next year.

In business and in the corporate world you can either make the tactical decision that can delay your strategic goals, or make the decisions that drive us towards our strategic goal faster.

The old short-term pain for long-term gain. I hear you saying yes, we have already had the long-term pain with no gain.

Is that the fault of Gus and CC?

Boards and management can bring consultants in that can give you all this advice, but you can still stuff it up even if the consultants vision was true. We are like that company that has had too many different consultants telling us what we should do and because the course change is taking too long we are hemorrhaging cash and employees. We have another consultant in now, and we don't want to wait for the implementation of the strategy, we just want to see short-term obvious growth.

Are we willing to wait longer for our strategic goals for a few feel-good wins now?

Oh, and if you said Ciraldo's job was to just win the next game, well, simply I disagree.

unfortunately, those of us who work in a job that has daily, weekly or monthly defined goals think differently to someone who is working on 5 year goals. But that is human nature, you know what you know.

As far as Ciraldos comments about change, maybe it was a mistake, maybe we still havent seen the end of that or maybe it was a warning to certain individuals, that think they are guaranteed a spot in the 17. I don't know, and I have no inside information, but I do not take things simply at face value. Multiple perspectives would be required that we simply aren't aware of. But the only people that need to react to his words are the 17 that run out on Sunday.

Sorry for the length of the post.

Aristidiz

Bullwog
Reaction score
I have a question for everyone, that is baying for blood.

What do you think is Ciraldo's job?

1) Do whatever is required to win the next game?
2) Do what is required to get the bulldogs to compete and win a premiership?

I ask this question because while they can be mutually inclusive, there are certain scenarios that the outcome of the priority reduces the likelihood of the secondary goal.

we can not win the premiership this year, but decisions made this year will affect the likelihood of being successful next year.

In business and in the corporate world you can either make the tactical decision that can delay your strategic goals, or make the decisions that drive us towards our strategic goal faster.

The old short-term pain for long-term gain. I hear you saying yes, we have already had the long-term pain with no gain.

Is that the fault of Gus and CC?

Boards and management can bring consultants in that can give you all this advice, but you can still stuff it up even if the consultants vision was true. We are like that company that has had too many different consultants telling us what we should do and because the course change is taking too long we are hemorrhaging cash and employees. We have another consultant in now, and we don't want to wait for the implementation of the strategy, we just want to see short-term obvious growth.

Are we willing to wait longer for our strategic goals for a few feel-good wins now?

Oh, and if you said Ciraldo's job was to just win the next game, well, simply I disagree.

unfortunately, those of us who work in a job that has daily, weekly or monthly defined goals think differently to someone who is working on 5 year goals. But that is human nature, you know what you know.

As far as Ciraldos comments about change, maybe it was a mistake, maybe we still havent seen the end of that or maybe it was a warning to certain individuals, that think they are guaranteed a spot in the 17. I don't know, and I have no inside information, but I do not take things simply at face value. Multiple perspectives would be required that we simply aren't aware of. But the only people that need to react to his words are the 17 that run out on Sunday.

Sorry for the length of the post.
Well put, i think with the moves we have made in blooding young players, we are looking towards a successful 2024 to 2023's detriment

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Yeah bullshit.
We have been through this.
your story doesn’t match up because I returned and was posting two weeks prior to Nasheed returning.
Also I don’t post like Nasheed.
And Nasheed isn’t banned or anything. He has just stepped away to develop a friendship with some group of friends who are Lebanese.
It’s hard for people to meet new friends in their thirties I read so support him.

what’s more if I was Nasheed. Why wouldn’t I just post as Nasheed? He isn’t banned.
I’d just log in to the Nash account and apply a massive rock job on u.
And it doesn’t prove anything regardless because in theory me and the great one could just post at the same time.

Think about it.
Hi Nasheed...........................Ever heard the quote from Shakespeare about protesting too much?