Ciraldo OUT

oldpuppy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Surely we're not suggesting CC stands for caretaker coach.

Blueandwhiteblood1968

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
TPJ and Thompson are the ‘marquee’ forwards. It is personnel issue, he has done well to get us more wins compared to previous seasons.
Against Tiger's, saint's a storm team who were missing a lot of their star players and the cowboys who were playing shit up until the rorters game last week, we should have been good enough to defeat the warriors yesterday but as usual let in 3 easy tries and that was it we weren't coming back from a lousy 18 point's.

Dogmonster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Our front rowers are shit we wont win nothing with them duds.
TPJ biggest overated pussy and lazy.
King gets dominated, lock at best.
Pele only good for 15 mins. Be lucky to root for 2 mins. Not enough stamina for nrl player. And sadly looked our best.
Thompson always injured and gets dominated.
RFM should just retire.

MirandaDog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Get rid of CC…put in Nasheed and Lovemachine. 2 geniuses. We will win the Panasonic Cup for sure

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Until you drop Perham.

Ciraldo OUT!
What a genius idea. Drop Perham and not have a coach. This thread is incompetent. Sack a coach because he’s sticking with a player that in your opinion isn’t performing on game days. Sure, he isn’t.

What you’re missing in this dumb thread is a resolution? Who are you proposing as an interim or alternative head coach? Have you considered the ramifications sacking a coach at round 12?

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I got rubbished about 18 months ago when I said we need "real" props. We had back rowers filling in as props and we still do.
Seems strange now all the critics have joined in the chorus.

jordansaba

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
next week is MASSIVE going into a bye the next round. get it done no matter what it costs next week and we can stay in the mix

Dyldog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Live at the game Oks looks more dominant with the ball in hand than our starting props it’s embarrassing
He’s surprised the shit out of me and he’ll only get better… just needs Ogre to show him how to be more aggressive

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
next week is MASSIVE going into a bye the next round. get it done no matter what it costs next week and we can stay in the mix
I think if doggies regress with ado Carr back vs titans it’s danger signs for the coach and our season

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think if doggies regress with ado Carr back vs titans it’s danger signs for the coach and our season
Bro... Are you watching the same comp? We have been decimated with injury particularily in the forwards and yet we are 2 wins ahead of this time last year and averaging 17 points in attack compared to 10.72 in 22.

Our F/A is -95 in 23 compared to -139 the year before although we are conceding more points per game @ 25.6 compared to 23.36 in 22. No TPJ, Thompson or RFM for a big chunk of those games and Thompson still out for an extended time. Ciraldo has taken the oppitunity to see who is who in the zoo because we have played 29 guys already in FG..

I think there are a number of players like Flange and maybe Casey that already have a line thru them but his biggest problem is still forwards. With Xerri and Crichton coming and the players coming thru like Skelton and Wilson our back 5 will be covered and it appears like the plan is to work with KO and Burton in the halves. Our spine looks pretty good for 2024 we just have to sort the forward recruitment and get our D in order, which to me is the only real dissapointed so far under CC.

We have a long way to go but we are certainly headed forward, we just need some grunt for our D and field position and we will take off.

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Really? with the amount of injuries we've had

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bro... Are you watching the same comp? We have been decimated with injury particularily in the forwards and yet we are 2 wins ahead of this time last year and averaging 17 points in attack compared to 10.72 in 22.

Our F/A is -95 in 23 compared to -139 the year before although we are conceding more points per game @ 25.6 compared to 23.36 in 22. No TPJ, Thompson or RFM for a big chunk of those games and Thompson still out for an extended time. Ciraldo has taken the oppitunity to see who is who in the zoo because we have played 29 guys already in FG..

I think there are a number of players like Flange and maybe Casey that already have a line thru them but his biggest problem is still forwards. With Xerri and Crichton coming and the players coming thru like Skelton and Wilson our back 5 will be covered and it appears like the plan is to work with KO and Burton in the halves. Our spine looks pretty good for 2024 we just have to sort the forward recruitment and get our D in order, which to me is the only real dissapointed so far under CC.

We have a long way to go but we are certainly headed forward, we just need some grunt for our D and field position and we will take off.
Our roster is still particularly average as well. Worst forward pack in the comp for sure and a bottom 4 spine

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Our roster is still particularly average as well. Worst forward pack in the comp for sure and a bottom 4 spine
Yeah our roster is still not there but it is getting better, our spine is a work in progress and JAC has been a big out for us the last few games because his class and speed combined with his chatter makes us a better team.

We also still havent seen how this current pack would go with King, Kikua, Thompson, TPJ and Preston, Pele (even Waddell) and Reed in a game fit and together. Im tipping we would win a lot more ground and give a backs a roll to play off.

djdeep4172

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

I hope so man.
I’m very angry that TPJ hasn’t delivered since his return.
Paying $800 for a gold membership and not getting results sucks .
Anyway hope we can climb up ladder.
Titans a must win game.

spscand

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a genius idea. Drop Perham and not have a coach. This thread is incompetent. Sack a coach because he’s sticking with a player that in your opinion isn’t performing on game days. Sure, he isn’t.

What you’re missing in this dumb thread is a resolution? Who are you proposing as an interim or alternative head coach? Have you considered the ramifications sacking a coach at round 12?
Lol clearly i was joking. This is more a thread to poke fun at how these kind of threads are made early.

No one had made it yet (surprisingly for the kennel) so i did lol.

WillieMasonFan

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Our front rowers are shit we wont win nothing with them duds.
TPJ biggest overated pussy and lazy.
King gets dominated, lock at best.
Pele only good for 15 mins. Be lucky to root for 2 mins. Not enough stamina for nrl player. And sadly looked our best.
Thompson always injured and gets dominated.
RFM should just retire.
King will be lucky to root for 20 seconds when he finally gets into this stuff!

Mr Beast

Admin
Staff member
Administrator
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Lol clearly i was joking. This is more a thread to poke fun at how these kind of threads are made early.

No one had made it yet (surprisingly for the kennel) so i did lol.
You’re probably the only person “lol” smh

chihuahua dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Watching how shit manly are right now is making me feel better about our team