Ciraldo OUT

top-dog

bulldog 4 life
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Half the team need to go our forwards don’t want the ball and look at the way they tackle like bitches seriously what is that performance

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If Perham is still out there in the second half, I genuinely have to start questioning the coach.
don't have options to replace him though unless we put averillo fb kiraz center and okunbor wing which isn't ideal either

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We have the worst forward pack in the comp. Until we cut dead weight and rebuild the front. We'll continue beings a bottom 4 team
This is what make the Hasler era successful in terms of finals year in year out, rep calibre forward pack including the bench.

We’ve got a spine we can build around at least that is a positive.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
don't have options to replace him though unless we put averillo fb kiraz center and okunbor wing which isn't ideal either
We had options in the off season.

We had options 5 rounds into the season when it was obvious to all of us.

Now here we are. Injured, unfit and without any options.

Max King at Fullback would be a better option at this point.

Joelmcevoy2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dont blame ciradio its the players we got only best players we got is averillo burton fox and kiraz tevita can fuck off to his a soft **** im pissed off

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
We had options in the off season.

We had options 5 rounds into the season when it was obvious to all of us.

Now here we are. Injured, unfit and without any options.

Max King at Fullback would be a better option at this point.
I was only referring to this game but yes there are better options out there and hopefully it's changed next week

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
TPJ and Thompson are the ‘marquee’ forwards. It is personnel issue, he has done well to get us more wins compared to previous seasons.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
He says all the right things but until we get some forwards with some balls we will get fckd regularly. Our middle is so fkn soft
We’ve getting rolled through the ruck and no one has gone toe to toe with AFB.

The forwards need to have some personal battles.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I don't see what he's offered that we weren't getting under Mick Potter for a fraction of the price. I'm not saying Potter's better but he was certainly cheaper.
Potter didn’t want the full time top job due to the stress. Some of the players are coach killers plain and simple.