Official Ciraldo announces Crichton as new Club Captain, Expresses gratitude to Mahoney and Burton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I think it never got filled in the first place! Perhaps that's why he is so salty???....
Grown men having a bitch sesh like teenage school girls :sob: :sob: :sob:

Last edited:

Nate DAWG

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I’m less keen on this decision after seeing the full interview Critta did with Grub (Grub and Critta lol). Critta trying to articulate a point makes me wince tbh. Going from Burto and Reed to him isn’t an upgrade in that area that’s for sure. Hopefully he does better with his actions though.
He will grow into the media work bro. The respect he has from the playing group is a huge upgrade.

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very strange decision to give the captaincy to Crichton. Hasn’t played a single nrl game for his new club. Reeks of desperation

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
He will grow into the media work bro. The respect he has from the playing group is a huge upgrade.
Being able to construct a pretty sentence in interviews isn’t paramount on my requirements for a good captain mate, it’s just hard to watch, but I don’t particularly like watching most players speak.

As long as he gets the boys revved up and leads with his actions he’ll do fine. I loved watching him on the sideline cheering the boys on. I thought he was going to come on a couple of times, but nah just supporting his team mates :blush:

InGusWeTrust

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very strange decision to give the captaincy to Crichton. Hasn’t played a single nrl game for his new club. Reeks of desperation
Yeah I guess last year’s grand finalists were desperate too, naming Adam Reynolds as captain before he played a game for them. Same with Tigers and Api. I’m sure there are others.

Ewan McGrady

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought we named Mahoney captain without playing for us prior. Don’t remember too many complaints

King Gus

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Wasn’t Cronk named captain before playing a game for the roosters?
Reynolds for the broncos?

The Innovator

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah I guess last year’s grand finalists were desperate too, naming Adam Reynolds as captain before he played a game for them. Same with Tigers and Api. I’m sure there are others.
A slight difference. Reynolds was a 14 year veteran and had captained Souths before. The Tigers were a rabble

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Usually you gotta earn captaincy after a couple of seasons, hope he can concentrate for the duration for himself and the pack, make sure the halves can count and call for the ball on the last, know some set plays, code words and keep the team communicating.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Over the weekend several opposition fans openly mocked and laughed at this appointment. Yet to hear from anyone who thought it was a good idea. Interesting views from outside our kennel bubble