News CENTRES OF ATTENTION

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
He has from August to March to unforget.

Always a Bulldog
Madone, straight to the fuckin point. I like ya thinkin Turbo. But you talkin my friend shitting in holes or Xerri ?

Last edited:

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Everyone who is sucking averillo dick is the same people who hated him. He’s a rubbish player, with rubbish defence and scored 2 fluke tries against the Dragons.

Alamoti is the real fucking deal. Built like a centre and puts in hard work every game. He’s missing Kikau and the fox outside of him. He’s only 19 fucking years old and everyone is acting like professionals. He has the body and everything you need. He will get faster, he’s playing out of position and hopefully Xerri comes left centre in 2024. Alamoti will dominate the right edge.

1. Critta
2. Kiraz
3. Alamoti
4. Xerri
5. Foxx
6. Oloapu
7. Burto

senshidog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Alamoti is too slow for centres, and defence is sus. Seeing that tonight. His future is in the second row.

But with Crichton and Xerri coming next year, it's going to make it tricky.

1. Crichton
2. Kiraz
3. Xerri
4. Averillo
5. JAC

Probably our best backline in 2024.

diddly

Kennel Enthusiast
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
3. Xerri
4. Isahya Tass.
Isiah tass was with dogs a few years back, as was Connelly lemulemu. Both deemed not good enough but the club has kept Casey.

James zac

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
4 tries two games I’d be keeping averillo alomoti different story too slow I’d be grooming him to lock possibly does have a bit of ball playing ability

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Firstly, I want to keep Averillo AND Alomati

that said, he had a great game against a rubbish team. I’d like to see him continue an upwards trajectory from here though.
Remember the game Crichton played against the Bunnies too though. We seem to be brushing that kid’s ability. Any team with Crichton in it is instantly better. I am glad we have him.

Gus ans CC will make it work. I can see us keeping JAC Crichton Alamoti Averillo Xerri Kiraz and Skelton. Other clubs first them in. Any additionals will be a bonus
Skelton could be this guy for us.At centre, back row or bench not sure but can break a tackle

CCC

Kennel Established
Reaction score
His best attributes are size, strength, power and he has some ball skills, so I can definitely see him as a potential 13.

Possible team for 2024 and onwards…

1. Critta
2. Jac
3. Avo
4. Xerri
5. Kiraz
6. Oloapu
7. Burton
8. King
9. Mahoney
10. Tpj
11. Kikau
12. Preston
13. Alamoti

14. BBO/Brown
15. Pele
16. Hughes
17. Skelton

We probably still have Waddell, Rfm, Edwards, Topine etc as backup.
I’m think that clicks be our best line up (without knowing who may be signed up in future)

silverelvis69

Kennel Established
Reaction score
1 game does means jack

He is a turnstile and although talented - just not consistent enough

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Anybody who thought our center pairing at the beginning of the year weren't going to be a liability in defense... You have ALOT to learn

Our strongest defensive pairing is Casey and Burns, they aren't the future so CC wants to fast track it by playing young weak kids who are the future.

If you cant handle that then STOP watching until these kids are ready, when they are ready you'll be stressing about how we cant fit them into the cap.

KLil

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Let’s see how Averillo goes against the elite teams....his problem is his lack of strength...he gets dominated by strongly built centres
He got pumped by a lightweight in Savage yesterday.

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Both Alamoti and Averillo have plenty of things to work on to become consistent regular NRL centres

I know we are all predicting who will fit in where, but I wouldn't discount the possibilty that neither will end up as our first choice centres

If Joash Papalii comes through as a genuine fullback option in the next year or 2 our centres could very well be Xerri and Chrichton

Our backline could look something like this

Papalii
Kiraz
Chrichton
Xerri
Fox