News CENTRES OF ATTENTION

kaluah8123

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I hate the money we must have thrown towards Crichton. I really think it was a signing we didn't need, at an amount we couldn't waste and for a position that he hadn't proved himself in. Crichton has alot to prove at our club.
I think our current 1-5 gets it done. A marquee prop is what the doctor ordered or a genuine 7.

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
We need to piss this slow Samoan snail kfc and secure Averillo because other teams are going to come for him very soon…
Nasheed, all this racial stuff, particularly on Pacifica heritage players and you’ll end up with some aggressive Poly’s on your doorstep

LordSidious66

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Averillo is the beat, what you mean?!
I agree with your comment about Avo. I just don't agree with his comment about Alamoti. He is only 18/19. Give him a chance in our full strength side before criticising him.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shutup you flog. He’s 19 years old only and he has a better future than you. Just jealous that he’s a built centre and he’s missing Kikau and fox next to him.

Remember how shit averillo was at his age?
Please.
Averillo had speed to burn and was stepping people for long range tries even then.
Last night Averillo and Alamoti had a 100m race.
Averillo won easily and Alamoti is still running.

underdogsontop2246

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please.
Averillo had speed to burn and was stepping people for long range tries even then.
Last night Averillo and Alamoti had a 100m race.
Averillo won easily and Alamoti is still running.
Averillo is a bitch, that gets scared of contact and the only way he makes metres is by long-range fluke tries.

Alamoti is a built centre, who has superstars missing around him and still had 4 tacklebreaks and 114 running metres vs the Raiders. His stats every game this years has been outstanding, which also his first year in the NRL.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Averillo is a bitch, that gets scared of contact and the only way he makes metres is by long-range fluke tries.

Alamoti is a built centre, who has superstars missing around him and still had 4 tacklebreaks and 114 running metres vs the Raiders. His stats every game this years has been outstanding, which also his first year in the NRL.
Please. Alamoti might be built but he does not bust tackles like Te Whare or someone.
He has got to go.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Both will stay i feel but Averillo is the more main priority over Alamoti. Its been so good to see this revolution for Averillo

Scoooby

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Both will stay i feel but Averillo is the more main priority over Alamoti. Its been so good to see this revolution for Averillo
Both need to stay, Avo had been great as has Alamoti, can’t really fault either they doing an awesome job for us at the moment, we know Alamoti can get better and we know Avos got the speed.

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Everyone assuming Xerri is a walk up start at centre. He's off the juice, has bulked up considerably and hasn't played FG for years. Let's wait and see..

I think Perham has more to worry about than Avo or Alomoti
Odds on Xerri doesn’t see FG outside of injuries tbh

Berries

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Please. Alamoti might be built but he does not bust tackles like Te Whare or someone.
He has got to go.
Slowamoti will be basically useless outside attacking inside their ten metres. Guy is so slow it’s scary

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Oh my daysssssss.

Averillo now leads us for tries (6), line breaks (7) and line break assists (5). Second for try assists (4) and third for tackle breaks (25).

If he was playing for like South Sydney, Sharks, etc he's probably the best centre in the game no cap.
I still want him in FB ahead of Perham.

lovemachine

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I swear people forget that Alamoti is just a teenager, give the kid some time before writing him off.
Please.
Alamoti is not going to go from running the 100m in 15 seconds to 12 seconds in 3 years.

He is diarrhoea on the field.