News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Yougra

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I thought Tracey was excellent at centre at first when filling in last year but then when he came in at fullback for the injured Kennedy he was just as good

If we get him....I'd be playing him in either position in our starting 13.

Really depends on how Crichton goes at fullback if that's where CC is going to play him.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
Tracey is an excellent player and deserves a starting spot. Question is what position at the dogs? I’m thinking the number 1. He improved out of site backfilling for Kennedy last year … That leaves us a Very expensive centre in Crichton.
And? Staggs? Herbie? Manu? Holmes? Best when he extends all gonna be on bloody close to if not more than…

No question centre was a huge weakness this year. Averilo was great at times with attack. Shocking defensively. Alomiti was a nightmare sadly.

That said edges sucked besides Preston and can’t blame kikau when he was injured majority and never fit.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Tracey is an excellent player and deserves a starting spot. Question is what position at the dogs? I’m thinking the number 1. He improved out of site backfilling for Kennedy last year … That leaves us a Very expensive centre in Crichton.
Crichton is paid around the same as the other elite centres, Farnworth, Manu, Staggs, Best, Holmes etc

Always a Bulldog

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Something I've been wondering.
What prominent members have been banned from here recently?
Is it possible one or more of the new annoyances are them, or at least one of them?
My uneducated guess would be:

@Flanagun got in trouble with the mods a while back and just decided to become a troll to get even. He actually used to be quite funny.

@04 Dreaming & @Polly Power are duplicate accounts and are either Buzz or one of his cronies or just supporters of other clubs who have way too much time on their hands. Pretty confident Gus has 'known' his mother.

@Nasheed is a trolling Bunnies supporter who just thinks he is funny. Also self-deluded.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

@Flanagun got in trouble with the mods a while back and just decided to become a troll to get even. He actually used to be quite funny.

@04 Dreaming & @Polly Power are duplicate accounts and are either Buzz or one of his cronies or just supporters of other clubs who have way too much time on their hands. Pretty confident Gus has 'known' his mother.

@Nasheed is a trolling Bunnies supporter who just thinks he is funny. Also self-deluded.
Quite possible TBH.
The only caveat is I doubt intelligent media (oxymoron) would stick their heads out to be noticed in fear of being recognised and outed.
It would not look good for them to be seen trolling team forums.
FWIW, not all media are scum either, we're lucky to have at least one decent media member here, just wish @Mods would afford her a custom tag as positive recognition.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score

You're actually not far off the mark when it comes to me. I'm not trolling, I honestly think the club is headed in a terrible direction, and I'm only being honest about that. I was once a very optimistic supporter, but I'm so tired of watching the club make the same mistakes and dig itself deeper.

Having said that, you are right that certain mods (think it was mostly just the one serial offender) did put a stop to me being funny by banning me for no good reason and constantly locking my threads... so now you get my unfiltered opinions without the humour, which makes them less palatable to many, but no less sincere. Also, the constant abuse I am copping on here from some doesn't exactly heighten my desire to sugarcoat my opinion.

It's not a revenge tactic, but I'm not allowed to be funny, and I'm not gonna sit on here and lie/ blow smoke up Gus and Ciraldo's butts... so this is what The Kennel gets.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You're actually not far off the mark when it comes to me. I'm not trolling, I honestly think the club is headed in a terrible direction, and I'm only being honest about that. I was once a very optimistic supporter, but I'm so tired of watching the club make the same mistakes and dig itself deeper.

Having said that, you are right that certain mods (think it was mostly just the one serial offender) did put a stop to me being funny by banning me for no good reason and constantly locking my threads... so now you get my unfiltered opinions without the humour, which makes them less palatable to many, but no less sincere. Also, the constant abuse I am copping on here from some doesn't exactly heighten my desire to sugarcoat my opinion.

It's not a revenge tactic, but I'm not allowed to be funny, and I'm not gonna sit on here and lie/ blow smoke up Gus and Ciraldo's butts... so this is what The Kennel gets.
and what happens when you end up being wrong?

steeliz

Kennel Addict
Reaction score

To be honest, I enjoyed your posts when you were funny.

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

'Someone once was mean to me, so now everyone has to suffer!' : /

What frustrates me most with regard to you, is there are points we agree on, yet you overdo it to the extreme, thus nullifying the message!
The Club is not in an ideal position.
It, and that includes Gus, has made decisions I would not have.
Yet it at least is trying, it is attempting to dig itself out from a disastrous decade to become a top-tier team again.
I accept mistakes will be made along the way.
I appreciate why we on the surface appear a clusterfuck.
Furthermore, I also will tire of said mistakes and decisions if there is no incremental improvement over time.

I strongly suspect most are of a similar mindset here.
So for the sake of us fans, please, stop trying to shove our faces in yesterday's dog shit, and let us try to unite and focus on the potential beauty in front of us.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
and what happens when you end up being wrong?
I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it... but I don't think I am wrong. One thing I know for sure, if I am proven to have been right all along, you guys won't admit it.

chemdog

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I guess we'll cross that bridge if we come to it... but I don't think I am wrong. One thing I know for sure, if I am proven to have been right all along, you guys won't admit it.
well I would.... dk if I can say the same about the others on here lol

SexBomb

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Serious question.
Would you rather be proven wrong and the Club is successful, or right and the Club still struggles?

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
'Someone once was mean to me, so now everyone has to suffer!' : /

What frustrates me most with regard to you, is there are points we agree on, yet you overdo it to the extreme, thus nullifying the message!
The Club is not in an ideal position.
It, and that includes Gus, has made decisions I would not have.
Yet it at least is trying, it is attempting to dig itself out from a disastrous decade to become a top-tier team again.
I accept mistakes will be made along the way.
I appreciate why we on the surface appear a clusterfuck.
Furthermore, I also will tire of said mistakes and decisions if there is no incremental improvement over time.

I strongly suspect most are of a similar mindset here.
So for the sake of us fans, please, stop trying to shove our faces in yesterday's dog shit, and let us try to unite and focus on the potential beauty in front of us.
I am not posting my thoughts to "make people suffer". I am posting them because I think them and this forum exists for people to express their thoughts. All I said was I was forced to change my humorous delivery.... We have waited more than half a dozen years to see improvement...some of us don't want to wait longer and are dismayed that the club is making decisions similar to those which dug us into this hole in the first place. I'll say this one more time for the dummies - this is a forum, and you do not get a say in how others choose to express their opinions. I couldn't care less what you think about my posting style and all the condescending bleating in the world ain't gonna change that.

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
well I would.... dk if I can say the same about the others on here lol
Fair enough, man. If I am wrong, I'll admit it to. Gus just feels too much like Des 2.0... and Ciraldo feels too much like TBaz 2.0.