News Canterbury In Box Seat To Sign Connor Tracey From Cronulla Sharks

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
As long as you don’t bring your other alter egos.
Ah, another tin-foiler, I see. Why is it so hard for you optimists to see that I am far from the only once alarmed by the direction the club is headed in?

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He wasn’t to bad for cronulla this year from memory his a good player.

ILiveForDib

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I called it a few months ago and now I’m certain of it. Ciraldos game plan is to play a team of utilities. How can the other team form a gameplan if Ciraldo doesn’t have set positions. 1000 IQ move
Ciraldo ball makes the greats look like amateurs u better believe it

Moedogg

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Guy was a halfback that was playing on the wing. He and Burton should just swap positions.

Shnissss

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pretty damn sure. Signing Woods was a good outcome, I guess. But he'll probably be a rooster by the time he's 20, once he realises he won't enjoy success here. Unless we boot the duds, if we do that, he could be the next great dogs half.
We booted the dud half already. He’s at the dragons now

hoody06

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Tackle 1 - spin it left
Tackle 2 - spin it right
Tackle 3 - spin it left
Tackle 4 - spin it right
Tackle 5 - spin it left
Tackle 6 - score a try or spin it right

Fuck hit ups and go forward, overated!

D.O.W.

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Tell you what,
If we nab him, it will be very interesting to see how CC will position everyone.
Good call, but I think it’s not going to happen unless he has plans to move Tracey into fullback based on his form at the back end of 2023 to keep Critta at centre where he should be and utilise Taaffe as a back utility? Who knows, there will be some fierce competition for spots, that could be the driver

DinkumDog

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Reaction score
Ok, how about
#WoozyDog
#DeliriousDog
or maybe #ColostomyDog because you're doing your part to ensure the club keeps the shit coming? Lol
Yeah nah. I’ve had one handle my entire TK existence. No need to change. A different situation to a player no longer at the club. You need to move on.

Regardless, the bottom line is you bleaters all sing the same crisis tune with little substance but much righteousness and accuse others of being complicit because of what you think you know. But you know SFA. As I do - because the club doesn’t leak - so we take their word - which has remained consistent.

Then you say junior systems have ‘always been strong’ yet there’s not many titles to show for it - except for THIS YEAR when there were TWO. And that speaks to how other jigsaw pieces are coming together, including NRLW. Of course you’ll laugh that off and make some lame comment about ‘Gus playing 4D chess’ but it’s really not that complicated and nor does anyone need to smooch Gus’ pasty white cheeks to get a more than reasonable idea for what’s happening.

And it’s going to take some time for those realities to filter through to our NRL team - as the club have always been very clear about. But hey, don’t let those realities get in the way of your specialty: a good bleat.

My advice: head down to Belmore and watch the young fellas train. Talk to them, they’re usually happy for a chat afterwards. Get their views about how things are coming together. Wait let me guess your excuse for not doing this: of course they're not going to say bad things about their employer? If that doesn’t work for you find another way that does - who knows maybe even that righteousness can be ratcheted :-)

PS: Forgive my RSI, it’s rubbed off…

Flanagun

Banned
In the Sin Bin
Reaction score
Yeah nah. I’ve had one handle my entire TK existence. No need to change. A different situation to a player no longer at the club. You need to move on.

Regardless, the bottom line is you bleaters all sing the same crisis tune with little substance but much righteousness and accuse others of being complicit because of what you think you know. But you know SFA. As I do - because the club doesn’t leak - so we take their word - which has remained consistent.

Then you say junior systems have ‘always been strong’ yet there’s not many titles to show for it - except for THIS YEAR when there were TWO. And that speaks to how other jigsaw pieces are coming together, including NRLW. Of course you’ll laugh that off and make some lame comment about ‘Gus playing 4D chess’ but it’s really not that complicated and nor does anyone need to smooch Gus’ pasty white cheeks to get a more than reasonable idea for what’s happening.

And it’s going to take some time for those realities to filter through to our NRL team - as the club have always been very clear about. But hey, don’t let those realities get in the way of your specialty: a good bleat.

My advice: head down to Belmore and watch the young fellas train. Talk to them, they’re usually happy for a chat afterwards. Get their views about how things are coming together. Wait let me guess your excuse for not doing this: of course they're not going to say bad things about their employer? If that doesn’t work for you find another way that does - who knows maybe even that righteousness can be ratcheted :-)

PS: Forgive my RSI, it’s rubbed off…
Yeah, dude who gives me grief about the length of my replied just wrote War & Peace lololol... and the club doesn't leak? Come on, fam!

Look, Junior success is great... but it's not going to translate to first grade success, because these kids will soon figure out the club is run by clueless plonkers who want to fill their top 30 with centres and utilities and will sign on to play for a smarter club.

Gus is not completely incompetent, but he has strengths and also many flaws, and it's his way or the highway, which is why he got punted from Penrith. We have repeated the same mistake we made with Hasler in giving him way too much power and it's going to bite us on the butt, big time.
Surely you can't sit here and tell me with a straight face you don't think our recruitment for first grade has been a complete and utter joke. Then there's the issue of our treatment of Topine and RFM, which is going to make us look very bad when the details emerge.

Gus and Ciraldo are bad eggs who need to be weeded out, fam. Bullfrog already weeded Gus out once. Time to give him another spray.

Magic Burton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yeah, dude who gives me grief about the length of my replied just wrote War & Peace lololol... and the club doesn't leak? Come on, fam!

Look, Junior success is great... but it's not going to translate to first grade success, because these kids will soon figure out the club is run by clueless plonkers who want to fill their top 30 with centres and utilities and will sign on to play for a smarter club.

Gus is not completely incompetent, but he has strengths and also many flaws, and it's his way or the highway, which is why he got punted from Penrith. We have repeated the same mistake we made with Hasler in giving him way too much power and it's going to bite us on the butt, big time.
Surely you can't sit here and tell me with a straight face you don't think our recruitment for first grade has been a complete and utter joke. Then there's the issue of our treatment of Topine and RFM, which is going to make us look very bad when the details emerge.

Gus and Ciraldo are bad eggs who need to be weeded out, fam. Bullfrog already weeded Gus out once. Time to give him another spray.
Hasler only have power on the NRL roster. Gould has power over anything and everything.

Correct on everything.

MosDef

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
This guy is very handy (a bit injury prone though). Can do a job at fullback and centres. He's definitely not a halve even if he came up the grades in that position.

berries1935

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
It’s strange as I’m sure I’ve heard Gus in an interview saying how important forwards are and when you think you have enough buy 2 more… do we see salmon and Mann purely playing forwards…. Or are they expecting massive improvement from Hughes and Patalo. Anyone know what Kautoga and Montgomery are like ? Maybe they realise what they have coming through ?