Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
i'm getting some strong mail that there'll be a big letdown when they finally announce the coach.

no1bulldog

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
the board just needs to find some "cohesion" and release the name of the new coach

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
What's your mail actually read?
Dear Mars Volta,
although you don't know who will become coach, when it is announced you will no longer be able to speculate about it, which is a pity coz it's quite fun.
Kind regards,
Mars Volta

Last edited by a moderator:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Well if the Daily Telegraph is to be believed, then everyone claiming the Dogs have made a decision is talking out their arse, and TDT (and I know they are a dud source at times), claims the Dogs are waiting to speak to Hasler till after the grand finals.

If anyone has anything that counters this claim, now is your time to come out and say what you have been told (feel free to PM me and I'm happy to acknowledge that PM when the media release our new coaches information).

playon

Kennel Established
Reaction score
what a load of ****, if we want Hasler discussions would have been sorted by now and we are waiting for the finals to finish and announce them surely the club wouldn't just wait for him to make his mind up after the season and potentially miss out on players

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
what a load of ****, if we want Hasler discussions would have been sorted by now and we are waiting for the finals to finish and announce them surely the club wouldn't just wait for him to make his mind up after the season and potentially miss out on players
you are right. They must already have interviewed Hasler. I think he is poised to sign with dogs.

Dog4Life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
its all crap,Cleal denied all links by him and hasler to the dogs,very close to signing john kite frm melbourne

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
its all crap,Cleal denied all links by him and hasler to the dogs,very close to signing john kite frm melbourne
I've said this before and I'll say it again. The club and the people in question will ALWAYS deny rumours. Whether they are 100% BS or 100% true. Especially before a GF qualifier.

I shall be waiting for official announcements :grinning:

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
well said mate, it could be all bs it could be 100% but they rnt gonna admit it are they. i think what u said is the smartest thing i've seen here. when its announced will know.

C

Ceagle

I don't believe that Hasler will leave the Sea Eagles....

that article was from July...and alot of things have happened at Manly between now and then.
Nothing has changed the fact that he is still signed on next year.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Nothing has changed the fact that he is still signed on next year.
As much as I would love for him to come (but don't think he will) - your comment doesnt really have much foundation.

What is a contract these days?

Status
Not open for further replies.