Canterbury Bulldogs Player Signings, Re-signings & Rumour Mill: 2011 Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slippery

¯\_( '~')_/¯
Reaction score
Lol you gotta remember guys Greenburger said Moore would not get sacked...a few day later and it all changed. I just want to get it over and done with.

IMO: Bellamy/Hassler>Stuart>Dymock>Anyone else. Those are my preferred options and order.
Moore handed in his resignation.

VAI

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
a shame about maloney not available til 2013

he'd be my first pick for recruitment of a half to fit our pivot role, followed by daylight 2nd

:D

Gabs

Dumbfounded
Reaction score
Lol you gotta remember guys Greenburger said Moore would not get sacked...a few day later and it all changed. I just want to get it over and done with.

IMO: Bellamy/Hassler>Stuart>Dymock>Anyone else. Those are my preferred options and order.
LOL - Greenberg said Moore wouldn't be sacked. Despite Dean Ritchie's piss poor attempt at showing him up as a liar, he was true to his word. Moore walked of his own accord when the Dogs told him his services would not be required beyond this season.

It is widely acknowledged amongst the NRL administration that Greenberg is the best CEO in the NRL, bar none. Its only a matter of time before we lose him to a bigger job. For now, he's getting excellent progress in the front office. If the team can put it together on the field with the 'new' coach Greenberg has been working on, the picture will be complete.

All will be revealed in good time, I am sure. Trust him on this one!

marsvolta

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
the bulldogs have made a decision about when to announce the coaching hire. i am not at liberty to say when.

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
LOL

I mentioned it a few days ago hani.. did you want me to tell you?

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
hes taking the piss saying when it will be announced.

Moe

Moderatwhore
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
The Bulldogs are going to make an announcement about something at sometime.

But im not at liberty to say what or when. But it will happen.

Bulldogs09

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Draft Champion
Reaction score
The Bulldogs have informed me they are planning to play a game of something at some stage in 2012. However not allowed to say anymore incase they track my IP ask every club offical who knows me and then come to my house and say i will never tell you anything again as you posted it on the kennel.

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score
Apparently the CBB's are holding a press conference about a press conference; in which they will give details about a future press conference as to when they will announce a Skype conference about which coach will be our coach next year.

The initial press conference is still unconfirmed but I am hearing this press conference my be announced via morse code.

Watch this space.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Additional joke referencing the ambiguity of others' who claim to be in the know's statements

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've heard a rumour that the club is being financially responsable and aren't hiring a coach next year. Greenburg is going to operate as CEO/Coach.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I've heard a rumour that the club is being financially responsable and aren't hiring a coach next year. Greenburg is going to operate as CEO/Coach.
We must be getting the same mail.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
If it's going to be announced then just announce it you f**king tryhards!

Stop being attention seeking whores and write two words to make up one name. It's not who shot JFK, I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough anyway and it's a terribly kept secret if clowns like you know anyway so either say who it is or shut the hell up and stop stroking your mad computer ego.

We all assume it's Stuart anyway so even then, if that is the case, then you losers hardly hold any real surprise info that no one knows do you? It's not like you split the atom FFS. Get a life.

_BT_

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

Stop being attention seeking whores and write two words to make up one name. It's not who shot JFK, I'm sure we'll all find out soon enough anyway and it's a terribly kept secret if clowns like you know anyway so either say who it is or shut the hell up and stop stroking your mad computer ego.

We all assume it's Stuart anyway so even then, if that is the case, then you losers hardly hold any real surprise info that no one knows do you? It's not like you split the atom FFS. Get a life.
A+ Post, totally agree

The.X.Factor

Forum Maniac
Reaction score

LOL I hope you're not talking to me, because my post was a piss take. :arab:

Status
Not open for further replies.