Canberras Peter Mulholland takes a swipe at Bulldogs recruitment.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
So he’s dirty that we’re no releasing woods for nothing ?
What do we have to gain if we’re going to continue to pay most of his contract ?
I don’t want woods, but I don’t want to pay half his contract for him to play for someone else for the next 3 years.
I totally agree. I like Mullholland and am totally aware of the good he did for our club but the way he came across in the article was a bit pompous and as you said dirty that he couldn't get his own way. That's why I referred to him in an earlier post as a blow hard :grinning:

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
https://www.zerotackle.com/canberra-raiders-drop-out-of-aaron-woods-stakes-33499/

The Canberra Raiders have dropped out of the chase for Canterbury Bulldogs prop Aaron Woods, with his high price tag being a deterring factor.

The Bulldogs are reportedly shopping Woods and exploring offers from other teams just six months after he signed a new deal with the club.

This has come as salary cap issues have come to the attention of Canterbury and the Raiders have reportedly found issue with taking on Woods’ contract as well and that his contract outweighs their need for a prop, according to The Canberra Times.

The Newcastle Knights have instead presented themselves as potential suitors for Woods’ hefty contract and Raiders recruitment manager Peter Mulholland stressed that it isn’t Woods’ fault they won’t pursue him.

“We can’t find a million dollars,” Mulholland told The Canberra Times.

“He hasn’t lived up to the price tag and it’s not his fault, it’s the idiots that paid him.

“I looked at his stats the other day, him and [David] Klemmer on stats are that far ahead of the prop they’ve selected [for NSW] it’s not funny. Everyone is bagging them and I think they’re doing great.

“Woods is certainly not on our target list.”
To all the Hill critics who think he is full of shit. Listen to what Mulholland says 'we can't afford to pay a million dollars', means Hill is doing everything possible to get rid of the players he needs to without having to pay a cent but at the very least negotiating the bare minimum for them to play elsewhere

rwalker999

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Mulholland was considered as one of the astute recruiters for our club.
He was highly regarded and probably for fair reasons.

When you get punted from a club - which happened to him with the onset of the Hasler era, it is
very easy for a bloke of his calibre to get a bit pissed off and throw the words around when the opportunity
arises.

Guys of this type lack integrity and moral fibre - he's a giant pimple on the ass of humanity.
A bloke of scant regard who fools himself with the dribble he poors.

The clown, contains the morals of a hyena ready to prey on all and everything.

If he's not being paid the non paying recipient receives a barrage of baseless, clueless and vindictive
whims of his personal distasteful desire.

If you think he's unpalatable - you're right, he's a prick !!

_G-Dog_

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Mulholland made those signings in 2008 for 2009 .. we went from wooden spoon to minor premiers if it wasnt for milkman Sowards dive at Kogarah

Hes good at his job.. at the Raiders on paper they should have done slot better in 2017 than they did probably reflects on Stuart or the culture down there

Indiandog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Mulholland criticises us for trying to get rid of over paid dud but also says the dud is not worth a million bucks ? WTF

Fucken lol!

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Oi Bro, as if I haven’t criticised dib and Hasler. It seems I don’t coz I’m always the one to say casket was wel, it’s not coz she’s a woman I’m blaming her I was a fan at the start with her I saw her as “Aunty” but she was just fkn clueless and I’m just giving her equal criticism and vulgar useage of words I use towards dib Hasler Greenberg and. She doesn’t get to hide from that talk just coz she’s a female or it’s not due to sexism she gets slammed, she gets slammed for the exact same reasons men get slammed for.
Also I have put a lot of blame on Greenberg for him appointing her as ceo mainly for political reasons.
And she deserves all the criticisms she’s getting she did a piss poor job and like I said she cared more about politics rather than winning premierships.
Yeah but not Woods signing!!
She resigned months before & had nothing to do with recruitment the 2nd half of last season.

Nakidog

Waterboy
Reaction score
If Mullholland delivered us Barba, Kasiano, Jackson, Finucane, Tapau well then yes we miss him badly. Since those lads we have had F all come through on crusher and des's watch.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
If Mullholland delivered us Barba, Kasiano, Jackson, Finucane, Tapau well then yes we miss him badly. Since those lads we have had F all come through on crusher and des's watch.
And we released every one of them. There's a pattern here. Maybe when we release Woods he will become the NSW prop that he used to be. Seems the problem is not the players, but how we play them.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I thought Castle tendered her resignation before Wood signed?
She was still active after putting her resignation in.
Still... all the damage was already done prior to woods’ signing. Why are we acting like only woods and form signings stuffed us? It was all the years under fkn castle and Hasler that fkd us with dib at the helm.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Raelene Castle is an absolute dumb bitch.
You're sexist. If you wanted equality, you should of called her a ****, like dib and des. Doesn't matter what gender the fuckwit is, a fuckwit is a fuckwit.

The 3 stoogecunts.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Lmfao the cuck reports my comments after starting the confrontation. Literal epitome of cuck.
Thats the majority of "men" today, cucks and betas.

Especially in our team.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Thats the majority of "men" today, cucks and betas.
“Betas” lolllll they’ll probably think themselves so totally manly coz they listen to whamen and sit when they’re told to sit.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
“Betas” lolllll they’ll probably think themselves so totally manly coz they listen to whamen and sit when they’re told to sit.
It's fucking disgusting bro. I'm all for respect for women who earn respect, but fucking listening to a HIPPOcritical fat bitch with zero brains and pink hair spreading hate.