Canberras Peter Mulholland takes a swipe at Bulldogs recruitment.

speedy2460

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I think we can all agree who the 3 main culprits of our current nightmare are.. who the head fuckwit was, is just trivial... You can look at it several different ways and each one of the 3 can look like the main cause depending on perspective... it was a real collaborative effort
The three stooges did not appear to have the intelligence to understand Corporate Governance.
The delegation of authority to the coach is a huge mistake. It should never have happened.
Its OK to delegate responsibility, but the authority must remain with the board. They must take 100% of the blame.
The coach just played them for fools.

Pity Fool

Kennel Enthusiast
Gilded
Reaction score
Lmfao the cuck reports my comments after starting the confrontation. Literal epitome of cuck.
Good on you Realist90. These cucks see critisism and woman in the the same sentence and they jump all over it like a snowflake in Alaska and take your opinion entirely out of context without acknowledging the fact that you criticised both men and women equally! It is the same tunnel vision the agenda driven lefty media adopt. I have been subjected to the rhetorical one eyed critisism myself on here... get the cuck outta here!

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
The weird thing is had we jagged a premiership in either 2012 or 2014 Hasler would still be our coach and no challenge to the board would’ve been made.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
The weird thing is had we jagged a premiership in either 2012 or 2014 Hasler would still be our coach and no challenge to the board would’ve been made.
I think we would have still hit the salary cap wall, because the desperation to win 2014 and ultimately falling short was the reason why so many contracts were hugely back ended for 2015 and 2016. Too long ago for 2012 to have any effect on retaining a coach in 2017.

Go Dogs