Canberras Peter Mulholland takes a swipe at Bulldogs recruitment.

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So he should he brought some good talent to our club before they replaced him with the pie thief cleal

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
It's fucking disgusting bro. I'm all for respect for women who earn respect, but fucking listening to a HIPPOcritical fat bitch with zero brains and pink hair spreading hate.
There’s a fine line between respecting women and treating them equally as opposed to being a complete and utter cuck/beta as you put it.
Speaking of fat bitches see the fat bitch shave her legs in a public pool?

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There’s a fine line between respecting women and treating them equally as opposed to being a complete and utter cuck/beta as you put it.
Speaking of fat bitches see the fat bitch shave her legs in a public pool?
Fkn lol I never knew whales had legs. Evolution proven!

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fkn lol I never knew whales had legs. Evolution proven!
I forgot to add to the part of “no brains”
That’s the issue with a lot of the far left, They think themselves smart coz they’re able to debate politics purely on emotions, but get them to produce facts and that’s when they start bullying and calling you names. It’s hilariois coz kids have the exact same opinions as adult far lefties yet they’re apparently extremely smart.

Last edited:

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You're sexist. If you wanted equality, you should of called her a ****, like dib and des. Doesn't matter what gender the fuckwit is, a fuckwit is a fuckwit.

The 3 stoogecunts.
Sorry tank but I can not agree....***** in general are useful Castle was not :grinning:

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Sorry tank but I can not agree....***** in general are useful Castle was not :grinning:
**** has lost its original meaning now.

Just like *** doesn't mean gay anymore.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
She was still active after putting her resignation in.
Still... all the damage was already done prior to woods’ signing. Why are we acting like only woods and form signings stuffed us? It was all the years under fkn castle and Hasler that fkd us with dib at the helm.
I think Hasler having too much power and then Dib trying to save himself were the two primary culprits.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I think Hasler having too much power and then Dib trying to save himself were the two primary culprits.
Br then that’s taking any responsibility away Castle has which is bullshit. She was the fkn ceo for crying out loud lol. It took all three to fuck the club up for it to work out the way it did.

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Br then that’s taking any responsibility away Castle has which is bullshit. She was the fkn ceo for crying out loud lol. It took all three to fuck the club up for it to work out the way it did.
Castle and Dib clearly clashed big time in the end.
That in it self reflects positively on Castle for me.
What did they clash over?

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
She was accused of leaking sensitive information to the media if I recall correctly.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
What are you talking about? It seems more so that dib fucked up by not forcing Raelene to resign earlier. Dib lacked hairy balls and Raelene lacked intellect. Not taking a shot at you by the way just saying it how I see it and can’t underatand how Raelene can be free from any wrong Doing. I mean bro she said from her own mouth winning a premiership ain’t the main priority, she cared more about how pc our club fkn looked.

Big M

Kennel Established
Premium Member
Reaction score
Reason for it being located in the toilet block is because it gives everyone the shits. Besides we need something to aim at while we take a piss:grinning:
I add to the shrine at least once a day...

GDR

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
I think we can all agree who the 3 main culprits of our current nightmare are.. who the head fuckwit was, is just trivial... You can look at it several different ways and each one of the 3 can look like the main cause depending on perspective... it was a real collaborative effort

Gabe

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What are you talking about? It seems more so that dib fucked up by not forcing Raelene to resign earlier. Dib lacked hairy balls and Raelene lacked intellect. Not taking a shot at you by the way just saying it how I see it and can’t underatand how Raelene can be free from any wrong Doing. I mean bro she said from her own mouth winning a premiership ain’t the main priority, she cared more about how pc our club fkn looked.
Castle is responsible for her part. But it is clear:
- Dib and Hasler signed Wood and Foran
- Dib got rid of Castle because she wouldn't be his puppet in his desperate attempts to get re elected.
- Dib screwed up resigning Hasler, he may have even screwed up appointing Pay over Dymock?
- Castle has more business acclaim and is a better sports administrator than our current CEO who was brought in to be Dib's little bitch and would have never be considered for the Wallaby job.

Last edited:

Paulie Gualtieri

Previously Shrimp
Reaction score
Trust me when I say most people who know about football would kill to have Mullholland at their club.

If he was at our club rather than Cleal we would be in far better shape than we are.

He is telling the truth that our club was stupid to sign Woods for what we did, sometimes the truth hurts.
how come raiders are shit then ?

The_Chimpster

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
how come raiders are shit then ?
Defensive speed bumps in Austin and crocker. A centre with shit for brains in blow job leilua. A fullback who makes average plays in wighton. I'm sure there are a lot more reasons but being coached by Sticky Ricky might have something to do with it