NF Draft Champion
Reaction score
With the Brettinator

We gunna smash emmmm.

Last edited by a moderator:

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
Parra have been in tremendous form and this will be one of the greatest match ups in short memory.

But they come across the Might of Canterbury, our history is built on the big games its just the way we are, its just the way we will always be.

Everyone you know, every dogs supporter make sure you encourage them to get to the game because this is our time, our moment and no one can take it away from us. All that pain of last year do you remember it? Use it as motivation, use it that much that you ****in loose every bit of energy at the game. Dont let anything to spare this is what we have been waiting for, time to get rid of all the demons of last year.

Army - Everyone that can be there early, lets sing and dance all before kick off, during the game and at the end. Arm in arm signing and dancing for 80 minutes, lets turn the stadium into a sea of blue and white, lets put the army on the world stage.

This is our time, Our moment. Bring it on :grinning:
This will be pumped as one of the games of the season - traditional rivals dating back to the 80s fighting it out during finals time. The media will be onto it all week.

It'll also be the first time both teams meet in a prelim final since the famous 98 final.

The army will need your support - we will need to outnumber those Parra fans and will do so with non-stop chanting and cheering. It's that time of the year and I'm 100% backing the boys against the Eels. Bring your banners, streamers, newspaper, horns, cameras, friends, whatever you can think of.

The Eels certainly have a lot of momentum behind them with a winning streak but they played a Titans outfit which lacked an X factor.
everyone in the army needs to get there as early as possible.

we are going to go off.

Özil

Hava Nagila
Reaction score
we werent at full strength in that game...

Conversely, parra werent full strength when they smashed us
im very sure the scums were at full strength when they beat us plus we had 1 or 2 players coming back from injury

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
The more I read this thread, the more confident I'm getting... :grinning:

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
FARRRRRRRRRRKKK I just had a post ready that would have met mass approval frm btrainben for it's sheer size, and I clicked the wrong link and lost it.

FARKN..

Titans showed tonight they are not ready for finals football with 2 losses in 2 weeks. Eels were average tonight, and didn't really have to work for a win. That all changes next week (I hope), if the Dogs turn up.

Titans pissweak small forward pack was dominated by the big men Parra have. Bulldogs can go toe to toe with the size of their players.

Okay I did some stats on the past 4 games (minus tonight) from both sides.

Bulldogs have scored MORE points and conceeded LESS tries in the past month. In another interesting stat the Bulldogs have not been kept scoreless all year. Eels have by a strongly defensive St George side.

In the game we flogged them, they had a few injuries and so did we. In the game they flogged us, we were without Staggasaurus, and Hickey/Eastwood had still not hit the form they are now in.

SUMMARY: I'm not convinced fully we can win this one, and I am a little worried. Having said this, if there is a game this year we need to ramp up and click 100%, its the next 2 games. This game is not out of the Dogs hands, but they really have to contain the ball and go all or nothing.

Bulldog Bruce

Bring on Rnd 1
Reaction score
What do u guys think? After watching them tonite, i am deadset terrified of them...
LOL grow some balls then, or maybe have a little bit of confidence in your team The Bulldogs that have done so well this year?

bulldogs2010

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
everyone in the army needs to get there as early as possible.

we are going to go off.
Agreed.

This will be a HUGE game. I can't wait.

And we will win against Parramatta. This is a replica of what happend last year. Warriors won 8 of their last 10 to finish 8th, they beat melbourne, beat roosters at home and then lost to manly.

I can see this all repeating.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
We need to beat the Eels & get into the GF.

We gotta send Hazem off a Winner, after all he has done, its the least the Bulldogs can do.

WestBeast

Peyow Peyow
Reaction score
im very sure the scums were at full strength when they beat us plus we had 1 or 2 players coming back from injury
Also didn't we just get BK & Ennis back from playing Origin - they would've been exhausted. I think we were far from our best at that game. Hate loosing to Parra.

habs

xdf
Staff member
Administrator
Gilded
Reaction score
I'm not worried but we need to find a gear or two from the Newcastle game. We'll be fine.

S.B.W_Jnr

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The club had dinner and watched the game titans vs eels and they were fired up, they cant wait to play parra especially kimmorley who said his ready and syked to be play.

Book

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Can't wait to silence the parrascum next Friday, the only time they've played a good side who has performed was round 26 and they got walloped. Well that and the tigers game which they won. We will much better with BK back and I'm going dogs by about 22-14.

ElMagicElMasri

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Parra have been in tremendous form and this will be one of the greatest match ups in short memory.

But they come across the Might of Canterbury, our history is built on the big games its just the way we are, its just the way we will always be.

Everyone you know, every dogs supporter make sure you encourage them to get to the game because this is our time, our moment and no one can take it away from us. All that pain of last year do you remember it? Use it as motivation, use it that much that you ****in loose every bit of energy at the game. Dont let anything to spare this is what we have been waiting for, time to get rid of all the demons of last year.

Army - Everyone that can be there early, lets sing and dance all before kick off, during the game and at the end. Arm in arm signing and dancing for 80 minutes, lets turn the stadium into a sea of blue and white, lets put the army on the world stage.

This is our time, Our moment. Bring it on :grinning:
Stirring very, very stirring

G

giant

they are a very good side we need to be on our game to get a win we need 50% of the ball no less and i think we can beat them but in a tight one

Status
Not open for further replies.