Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
We have to step up and I'm sure we will. We have plenty of strike power across the park and with Kimmorley back organising everyone we will be a much better team than last week. Eastwood will have the job of sorting out Fui Fui. Hopefully he can hammer him with a special early on that makes Fui Fui go Nigh Nigh's.

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly thought they were average at best, got the best of the refs calls. Should be a good game though.

GTJOHN

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We need to show them respect ...If we stop the offloads and tackle Hayne and not just watch him, we should be ok...but if the dogs dont pay respect t eels attack, they will carve us up

Bull4life

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
They seem to be playing touch footy these days and that with a lot of success. They just keep on offloading. We need to wrap up ball and all, but at the same time if they do get an offload make sure the defence is a straight line otherwise Hayne will carve us up. If we can put some strong tackles together where they lose the ball, it will stop them from trying to offload as much. Basically they are playing free flowing football like we did in the 1st week against manly. Like last night just laying on them won't slow the ball, Titans were penalised all the time. I hope we win because i am going to cop shyte from my brother and his family as they are parra supporters

Dogzkill4eva

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
We can win this easy, parra didnt play that great, they won because titans were ****

gibbo2

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You guys who say that Parra were not impressive last night have no idea. There defense was fantastic- to limit the Titans to two points was a significant accomplishment. The Titans threw waves and waves of attack at them early in the 2nd half onlt to be denied time and time again. Parra caused the Titans to play some dumb footy- they continually applied pressure and frustrated the Titans into mistakes. Ther offloading was also a feature last night- Eric Grothe was particulalry good in this area last night and will need to wrapped up quickly.

one thing is for sure if Parra play like that again next week - it will take our very best performance to beat them- having said that I truly belive we are the best team in the comp when we produce it- I have felt that in a lot of games we have only did what we have had to do to win- our best footy is still to be unleashed (excuse the pun) lets hope we bring it next week.

Remember form is temporary and class is permanent - I think we have shown this year that the Dogs have plenty of class.

Great game next week- cant wait

Line Break

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Bulldogs, when they turn up, are much more solid across the park.

If they are able to stop Fui Fui, and ensure he makes a lot of tackles early on, they'll take him out of the game, and their speedy backs won't be able to do much.

The Dogs also need to make sure they keep pressuring Hayne, especially on the Kick Returns.

Finally, very importantly, they need to make sure they wrap up the ball in the tackles, prevent any offload, because offloads are what make the eels such a danger.

We can get them comfortably if we play smart.

A

Allahs Boot

ben hannant is going to take moi moi to school.and cayless has been past it for the last three years.gold coast and even st george dont play a tough finals type of footy.parra should be scared of us.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Can Prramatta stop the Bulldog Juggernaught? The Titans were crap, Prince was a joke.

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
"Parramatta juggernaut" Please.

Can Bulldogs stop Jarryd Hayne? In the words of that black guy who's president; Yes, we can.

Guard Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
the dogs didnt finish equal 1st by a fluke its because when they are focused they run like a well oiled machine,.i hope to see tough dogs of war defence and unpredictable attack

K E

The Bart, The
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Defence is the key. Attack will take care of itself.

Shut down the offloads from Fellatio Mate-o and Co Co Nut Nut and muscle in on the rest and we'll be fine.

Alan79

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I'm certain we can stop the eels juggernaut. The dogs just need to restrict the eels offloads and muscle up in defense. We've pressured all our opposition into wins all season and will no doubt do so again on friday. As long as the dogs arrive focussed and not feeling intimidated then i think they will take it easily. The eels support play is the key to their success and if we can keep the ball wrapped up in every tackle than Hayne and the rest of parras support players won't fire. I'm nervous but i can hardly wait. There should be a massive crowd.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last night's game for the titans had the same feel as the doggies Friday night SFS game against the tigers. A string of penalties in the first half kept them out of the game. Still they had their chances but couldn,t bust the Eels defence and get the points. In the second half, again same as the dogs they panicked and dropped the ball on early tackles so often it was a nightmare. So what to make of it all. The Eels were there for the tacking in the first 20 minutes but the Titans were,nt up to it.
Where is the NRL playing next Friday's game. Hope sense prevails and it is shifted to ANZ.

(((((SMACK)))))

Jados Boutros
Reaction score
Take out Jugger and they have naught!

Last edited by a moderator:
B

Bargache

Parra have played good for a total of about 30 mins in their last 3 games. They can't play the full 80. They are overhyped. Had the Titans had any sort of attacking ability they would have ****ed the Eels. Shut down Hayne and the Eels have nothing.

:rolleyes:

Hog

The War Pig
Reaction score
Of course we will smash them!!!

PARRA ARE SCUM!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.