Can we stop the Parramatta juggernaut?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
What do u guys think? After watching them tonite, i am deadset terrified of them...

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Bring it on!!!

I can't wait!

LewisHamiltonWC

Waterboy
Reaction score
scared of what? Their **** kicking game? Them dropping the ball? Gold Coast were absolutely garbage tonight, dont let the score fool you.

S4Sonny

Ooh Ahh Cantona
Reaction score
Lets see the Dogs shove a Bone down the Eels throat!

VoodooChild

Waterboy
Reaction score
I'm not that worried about the Eels after tonight, they havn't shown very much and the Titans wer deadset dropkicks, offered absolutely nothing. Only person really worried about is Moi Moi, Haynes good, but I havn't seen much from him besides him running across the line then being tackled, then commentaters going crazy over him >.>

Bry

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The Titans are pathetic. Scott Prince and Mat Rogers are two of the most overrated players in the comp.

Costaki10

Bulldogs Army
Reaction score
What do u guys think? After watching them tonite, i am deadset terrified of them...
are we watching the same game?

mate i hope parra produce what they did tonight because we will pump them if they do.

gold coast played crap.

MikeG

Kennel Established
Reaction score
im scared of the 40-odd offloads, hayne, and the islander that we haven't been able to tackle in 3 seasons!

Dogs_fan_4lyf

PriiNc3ss :)
Reaction score
Can the Dogs beat the Eels??

Will be the best game of the season IMO!!!
Massive crowd (hopefully ill b one of the ppl there :D).
I think it will b a close game, but unfortunately i think the dogs will lose in a thriller :(
Wat is everyones opinion on nex weeks game?? Can we WIN?

piggy

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
scared of what? Their **** kicking game? Them dropping the ball? Gold Coast were absolutely garbage tonight, dont let the score fool you.
To win against the eels you need to stop fui fui. He gets them ona roll and then they just click into action. The dogs need to barrel them in the forwards. I am also worried about Roberts handling matua.

Status
Not open for further replies.