Calling out the bullshit

Craystar

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything because of the reactions I get and personal abuse I cop on a daily in my private messages. For me it’s like skin off my back doesn’t affect me but when someone is giving some info they’ve heard don’t attack them and abuse them to give you more info. This is a place where we all have one thing in common we love the bulldogs so I will continue posting info but the abusive private messages have to stop.

View attachment 31253
936 notifications?

Wtf?

Menteek

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Brah don’t worry about people like him. Lucky I’m not the forum owner cause he would be perm banned. Seriously everyone needs to chill the fk out and understand we are lucky to have people like yourself putting your head out there and risking losing this privilege

thanks brother

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I appreciate your input on here like many others do, we all have our own opinions and may agree to disagree with each other at times,but personal attacks is not acceptable .

Gene Krupa

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Hi guys this is a different sort of post but I come on here and give you some info that is relayed to me from close contacts. I give you this info because as fans we deserve to know atleast what’s going on with our club in terms of signings. I get told allot more info but don’t say anything because of the reactions I get and personal abuse I cop on a daily in my private messages. For me it’s like skin off my back doesn’t affect me but when someone is giving some info they’ve heard don’t attack them and abuse them to give you more info. This is a place where we all have one thing in common we love the bulldogs so I will continue posting info but the abusive private messages have to stop.

View attachment 31253
FFS no offence, but we say worse to each other in the covid threads. And that's to people we like.

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
You are all little sensitive princess you are all upset cause I called him a gronk I call my brothers gronks

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Like any type of social media there's going to be people that love you, people that hate you and people that troll you.

Someone can be doing the best charity work or something really noble and still cop abuse. It's a personal choice if people want to stick their neck out here but if 100% of what you say doesn't happen a small minority are going to say you're full of shit because one thing didn't happen.

It also doesn't help when people who have no clue start spreading bullshit, writing cryptic stuff which can be taken 10 different ways or pretending they knew stuff after it happened.

If something bothers you enough report it and it can be dealt with if it warrants.

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
So what can you tell us about Smith :D

Rassayri

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Brah don’t worry about people like him. Lucky I’m not the forum owner cause he would be perm banned. Seriously everyone needs to chill the fk out and understand we are lucky to have people like yourself putting your head out there and risking losing this privilege

thanks brother
So you will ban me for saying gronk