1. Be cool and Register to set your username and display picture get the full features of the site. Talk Bulldogs NRL News, match reviews, live score, ladder, injuries, player signings and team performance.

Call me nostradamus

Discussion in 'Bulldogs Discussion' started by BlackDawg, Apr 28, 2020.

1. DT

DT Kennel Enthusiast

I think you will find it was the Bulldogs who suggested the penalties and the NRL endorsed them.
    I liked both players but both had to go unfortunately

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. blue & white blood

blue & white blood Kennel Regular

Cleary had a room full of girls, ( it actually looked like a reverse Gang Bang ) & they all looked under aged & on top of that they were drinking Corona Beer,
    and Adocar & Mitchell looked like they were completing the " Ivan Milat Advanced Serial Killer Course ". Can you just imagine if they were Bulldog players?, the Media would have gone bezerk And they would have copped life sentences with no possibility for parole. NRL - what a JOKE.

• Agree Agree x 2
  3. 2144superman

2144superman Kennel Enthusiast

It’s a good point you made about Cleary, those girls did look underage and were drinking. Why hasn’t anyone in the media enquired about the ages of these girls and what will come of Clearys lies ...

4. Kaz

Kaz Kennel Immortal

They are Nathan's sisters friends.

His sister Indi is 21. So they would be around that age.

Also they were fined, so the police would know their ages.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. blue & white blood

blue & white blood Kennel Regular

Yeh well the girls that our 2 players got sacked & shamed over weren't under aged either, & Cleary lied with his first apology so can you really trust him?
    how do we really know if they were his sisters friends? and if they were why was he filmed doing aerobic dancing with them when everyone else is locked in down & copping heavy fines and even being jailed. Really it was all played down by the Media, The NRL & the Law. Like I said before "Imagine If a Bulldog player had done something like that ? "

6. kap123

kap123 Kennel Participant

It is an absolute embarrassment that they did not go harder, and of course Addo-Carr and Mitchell are dealt with lightly because they default to the "we wanted to get connected with the land" excuse...

I don't have much sympathy for Okunbor and it is clearly obvious that CHN was dealt with far too harshly, but the biggest issue was there own stupidity.

I know the NRL has since apologised, but boy do I feel for Mitchell Pearce. > 100k fine, half the season and left out to dry by the NRL for really just being a goose.

Players should not be treated differently because of how many rep games they have played or their status in the game!

• Agree Agree x 3
  7. Chris Harding

Chris Harding Steam Powered Dog Premium Member

I was originally commenting on the Mitchell and Addo-Carr incidents, and wasn't aware of what Cleary had been up to - and you are correct, had any of those players ever donned a Bulldogs outfit, that photo would have been plastered all over the front pages.

The fact that the girls were deliberately flouting the social distancing rules, and Cleary was up front and personal endorsing what they were up to, I shudder to think what the headlines would have said had he been a Bulldog. Goes to show how powerful some clubs personalities are when it comes to punishment.

I reckon Greenberg would have given them tougher penalties.

• Best Post Best Post x 1
  8. TwinTurbo

TwinTurbo Kennel Enthusiast Gilded

I walked in about half way through but on Nine News earlier this week (maybe late last week) there was video of a guy being arrested while wearing a Canberra Raiders shirt. I've tried to find a picture/video on line without success but I can imagine it would have been front page news if he was wearing a Bulldogs shirt. Headlines like Bulldogs Supporter Arrested would have been everywhere.

Go Dogs

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Thegoldtoothrat

Thegoldtoothrat Kennel Regular

You sign an agreement with the nrl and they broke that. Just like there not allowed to talk to cheergirls.

10. DoggyStyla

DoggyStyla Kennel Regular

Funny thing about Coffs was it was in the outdoor spa, not in the room.

It was when she turned up the next night she knocked on numerous doors and was yelling out.

11. Chris Harding

Chris Harding Steam Powered Dog Premium Member

True. And that was the official police report.

12. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Kennel Regular

Can you do me a favour, & kick down the door to NRL HQ and say that there is a new Sheriff in town!
    Make the bastards honest I say

13. BlackDawg

BlackDawg Kennel Regular

So let me call it here. Cody Walker will not be deregistered, Souths will not be fined, Walker will not even be given any game suspension. This is because Souths are one of the teflon teams of the NRL. Every other team can tarnish NRl's brand with no repercussions.

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Art Vandelay

Art Vandelay Kennel Regular

Glory Glory.
    Fucken WWE, oh whoops sorry I mean the NRL.

15. The_Chimpster

The_Chimpster Kennel Addict

The other guy is nostadamus apparently.

So you'll have to settle for this
    images.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. btrainben

btrainben Kennel Immortal

Haha. Wayne Brady makes Brian Gumble look like Malcolm X

17. boggie23

boggie23 Kennel Addict

Cody will captain/coach Nsw and Australia on the back of this and he will be commended for coming forward about the extortion attempt and he will be seen as the victim/hero :p

the guy that was getting kicked in the head and the person who obtained the footage and tried to sell it will be the evil ones here :p

Last edited: May 19, 2020
  18. H-dog

H-dog Kennel Regular

Billy slater must be happy he copied his kicking style

• Funny Funny x 2
  19. sideswip

sideswip Kennel Participant

I think the Club and New heads at the NRL should be reinstating both players and just issuing fines for the breach by both players.

In light of what has taken place with other players recently, and the fact they deregistered both these young guys ending there Careers and No income, is very harsh.

They did not break any Laws and this sacking has been a way over top reaction.

• Agree Agree x 1
  20. _G-Dog_

_G-Dog_ Kennel Immortal

NRL has been abusing Bulldogs for a long time now.. RSPCA should investigate

• Funny Funny x 1