News Caged pup restless in reserves.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think we could be looking at this wrong. Another club has probably made him an offer early hush hush.
Fkn oath!

I have always been told by nearly everyone since I was younger that I was born in the wrong generation lol
But you were not too far off originally assassin. Ive played under pay. Yes we were succesful, but we were a really good side that kept our old systems in place.
Dean has his favourites everywhere he goes. Chopping and changing the side will prob never stop, hes been doing it for 10 years now. Playing blokes out of position will never change hes been doing that for 10 years as well.
We desparately need a coach swap this week too get the best out of these boys and see which ones are worth keeping before its too late and we lose them all.
Lewis manager speaking to paper shows how poor the communication is at our club, especially coach to players, deans a hopeless communicator. I wouldnt be trusting my football career in his hands if i were lewis.
This is a warning shot to club, these boys need to know where they stand so they can plan for the future. Alot coming off contract, if people think there gonna trust this club and coach up to the last minute u are all seriously wrong.

Haddaway

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Who cares tbh. And NO I'm not a "Cogger lover" I just don't think Lewis is any great loss. If it was Cogger getting in the shits and wanting to leave I wouldn't care either.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
He usually puts it in front of them If the backs ran onto to it or chased and competed on his kicks the outcome would be different
His passing has been garbage this season, almost threw away the game in reserves last week in the final minutes by attempting a ridiculous cutout ball that got intercepted.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
But but nothing to see here... the bulldogs dressing room is all warm and cuddly and ALL the players absolutely adore dean pay and his methods.
Wake up and smell the turd
It’s initials start and end with d.p
The sooner we cut him the sooner we can get on with the real rebuild.
He is going to cost us a couple of players if he ain’t gone.

Rfm
Martin
Lewis
Toomaga

All could be lost within the year

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
His passing has been garbage this season, almost threw away the game in reserves last week in the final minutes by attempting a ridiculous cutout ball that got intercepted.
It’s a Mixed bag
Some of them are perfect and inviting the slow arse plodder backs to steam onto it and others are way over the top
But atleast he’s creative and got points in him
Don’t get me wrong he ain’t no Thurston but just as other morons on here gave Adam idiot 4 years of patience Lewis is entitles to 4 poor games without the scrutiny and criticism he is getting

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
It’s a Mixed bag
Some of them are perfect and inviting the slow arse plodder backs to steam onto it and others are way over the top
But atleast he’s creative and got points in him
Don’t get me wrong he ain’t no Thurston but just as other morons on here gave Adam idiot 4 years of patience Lewis is entitles to 4 poor games without the scrutiny and criticism he is getting
I don't think he has been creative in the slightest. His line break assists look nice but they're all just the long ball to the winger, he isn't playing at the line at all. And if he isn't throwing it to the winger than he's just shuffling it on to nobody for a shitty hitup. Multiple kicks out on the full, multiple kicks dead, multiple nothing kicks, multiple errors...he has been terrible imo and deserved to lose his spot.

I am interested to see how he would go with a different system and environment because Pay is sucking the life out of our players. But Lewis has never really been good at organising, ball playing or running...I really don't see the big future some others see just because he tries hard and can make a tackle lol.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I don't think he has been creative in the slightest. His line break assists look nice but they're all just the long ball to the winger, he isn't playing at the line at all. And if he isn't throwing it to the winger than he's just shuffling it on to nobody for a shitty hitup. Multiple kicks out on the full, multiple kicks dead, multiple nothing kicks, multiple errors...he has been terrible imo and deserved to lose his spot.

I am interested to see how he would go with a different system and environment because Pay is sucking the life out of our players. But Lewis has never really been good at organising, ball playing or running...I really don't see the big future some others see just because he tries hard and can make a tackle lol.
Out best attacking game was the melb storm game down the left and he was the architect behind anything good
He threw 2 trybassist and caused some trouble down his left side
I believe your being to harsh on him
But your entitled to your opinion
Like I said he ain’t no Joey johns or jt but he’s a heck of a lot better than the guy that’s there now

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Out best attacking game was the melb storm game down the left and he was the architect behind anything good
He threw 2 trybassist and caused some trouble down his left side
I believe your being to harsh on him
But your entitled to your opinion
Like I said he ain’t no Joey johns or jt but he’s a heck of a lot better than the guy that’s there now
I'd rather Cogger, ideally I'd rather have neither of them.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
But but nothing to see here... the bulldogs dressing room is all warm and cuddly and ALL the players absolutely adore dean pay and his methods.
Wake up and smell the turd
The sooner we cut him the sooner we can get on with the real rebuild.
He is going to cost us a couple of players if he ain’t gone.

Rfm
Martin
Lewis
Toomaga

All could be lost within the year
Add chn to that list. Jacko and young smith dont look real happy either. We will lose the only talent we have if pay is not fired asap. Chn played under griffin for a few seasons and dont hear boo out of him.
And word is alot of players dont like playing under hook.
Chn been at our club for 10 rounds and wants out.
Pay needs to go today. Not tommorrow. Today.

Raysie

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I agree that Lewis needs to be in this First Grade side somewhere, but I definitely don't agree with the Player Manager coming out and fighting his clients' battles throwing out threats.

gazza

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lewis is not a second rower so why would Pay or the board be interested. With squad and recent signings it’s obvious the intent is to have an entire team of second row forwards.

Kaz

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Still don't like he done, but hopefully he will learn about the media.
Doubt it.

He would go to an opening of an envelope if a camera was there.

All he has done is given the media carte blanche to criticise the Bulldogs.

Grunthos

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I would rather keep Lewis than Pay any day of the week!

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Gotta say im over Pay, this team is getting worse every week

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Again... Lombardi is just throwing out lines. Classic player manager tactic.

It's the single hot female equivalent of showing leg and clevage to attract males at a bar.

Lombradi: "Hey clubs *flashes tit* ... Lewie might be available.. *whispers in their ear* to youuuu"

Double Penetration ?

I would rather keep Lewis than Pay any day of the week!
Well Lewis would probably coach better than him for starters.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Also threw a sublime ball that would have put the game to bed if Holland scored... Cant pick and choose mate.

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Doubt it.

He would go to an opening of an envelope if a camera was there.

All he has done is given the media carte blanche to criticise the Bulldogs.
Nooo im pretty sure the club has done it to themselves... Whether its on or off field.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
For a team coming last on the ladder, in attack and defence I fail to see Pay's point in dropping Lewis in the first instance. Especially when he's prepared to keep players doing worse in the FG team. Said it multiples times already. should never have been dropped! Oh well, we can remark in a few years how we let him go too. Just like the long fukin list we already have.

ash160

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sick of hearing players whingeing about shit...if he played well he’d still be in the side, it’s time to shut up and force your way back in the first grade side on the footy field, not with your mouth