News Caged pup restless in reserves.

Trafford10

Kennel Addict
Gilded
Reaction score
Ha....I heard Pay isn't even talking to Lewis!!! Same as Martin & Holland.
Apparently Pay thinks all three are shit ***** and not team players in terms of their attitude.
Articles like this will only reinforce Pay's thinking I guess.

bricktamland

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know Lewis has a drop in form but his attitude was still better than the rest , if we lose Lewis and he goes on to be a state of origin half and kill it at another club then I don’t know if I could handle another player we love leaving , this pay has really fucked me off. He’s useless like do something normal you muppet

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Apart from a few raw errors Lewis can read defence and create shit. He’s better than coggar and will only improve. Proper coach and him in the halves we’d win more than what pays dishing up. No one is improving under pay

GreenTurd

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well if he stopped trying to throw a cutout ball to the winger every second play then maybe he would still be there. Anyway it looks like he's back this week.
He usually puts it in front of them If the backs ran onto to it or chased and competed on his kicks the outcome would be different

Dannyboi88

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No idea keep your head in wannabe suit thinks he’s Ari gold

flamebouyant

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Not gone, just his manager whinging that he isn’t getting picked. I notice they didn’t mention anything about his shocker in CCup against Newcastle.
Love how his manager says he will have to look elsewhere. Dogs have to release him first buddy.
Anyway, I think he needs to come back into the fg team. We are shit anyway, and he had more try assists in one game then coggar has had all year.

c-b-b

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Apparently Pay thinks all three are shit ***** and not team players in terms of their attitude.
Articles like this will only reinforce Pay's thinking I guess.
Goes to show how lost and immature Pay is really.

As a leader he should be working with those players trying to help and develop them, they are part of the top 30 squad, what would not talking to them achieve, it's not high school.

Bull Terrier

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
Not a fan of the manager talking up his players form or abillty. I dont know how accurate the article is if it is true at all or with Lachies blessing. He is a media magnet always will be.
Lewis is in reserves for his own good. He needs to relax in reserves and focus on his game and work on his errors and also has the opportunity to enjoy and win games. FG is a basket case for now. not a happy team. I do agree he needs more time with Foran.

He has shown he loves the club but that should not be taken for granted.
I hope its all talk but if Lewis does leave I willl be pissed but then again I am already pissed with the team,pay and the club so how much more can I be get pissed till voting time.

Last edited:

JUNKYARD DOGS

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
If every 2nd player is pissed off with Pay that really says something. Ive never really been one to bag the coaches but onfield and off field is just a complete shambles. If we end up losing Lewis or CHN over this shit that will be hard to bloody take.

Kempsey Dog

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
True some of his passes were shocking though. I don’t really get what his manager is trying to do here by going to the media. It’s not a good look for him or Lewis.
Little fucker is like DCE in his early days (less talent of course) watch him sign for the Titans... he and Taylor can fail to live up to the hype for the rest of their careers lol

KLil

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Goes to show how lost and immature Pay is really.

As a leader he should be working with those players trying to help and develop them, they are part of the top 30 squad, what would not talking to them achieve, it's not high school.
Blokes a hypocrite flop. He forgets he was part of the a similar crew of egos that won a comp in 95 when he packed his bags and left for Parra.... Guy has no idea how to build a team.

TwinTurbo

Kennel Legend
Gilded
Reaction score
Best to check your sources, they were talking at the Football Club Members briefing, looked quite pally actually, joking etc.

Go Dogs

TABOO

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its ill-advised by his manager in my opinion.
This isnt the way to get back to FG and trying to hold the club ransom when you dont have a lot of leverage isnt smart.

Look at Dylan Brown who after like 2 games thinks he was worth the big dollars immediately and put a lot of people offside.

Real1

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
This **** makes it out as if Lewis is an international rep player and with 30 caps of origin... he hasn’t done shit... overhyped and overrated... he can bag his bags and I’ll drive him to the airport

Moey

Kennel Enthusiast
Premium Member
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
I would love if he left, replace him with a proper half who actually has vision and doesnt have a 1 dimensional kicking game. He is the adam Elliot of backs, hopeless..

sgodllubsti

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
lachlan lewis is another one who has their ambitions mixed up with his capabilities, hes average at best