Bush Fires

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score
Is the aussie SAS still relevant though?

Didn't PC and LGBT infiltrate and destroy them too?

Isn't there a 50/50 quota?
I always hear about women who want to become soldiers and fight on the frontline of major wars!
Nah. Quotas don't count for the SAS. There's a strict requirement you have to pass to get in.

There was a push to lower standard but the SAS refused.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
You know the debate has gone too far in one direction when someone with the brain power of Nick Kyrigos is lecturing the prime minister on climate policy:

"I think a lot about climate change and the impact that it's having on the environment. The time will come when our leaders will need to sit down and figure out what we can do to protect our environment. It's urgent that we find a solution."

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You know the debate has gone too far in one direction when someone with the brain power of Nick Kyrigos is lecturing the prime minister on climate policy:

"I think a lot about climate change and the impact that it's having on the environment. The time will come when our leaders will need to sit down and figure out what we can do to protect our environment. It's urgent that we find a solution."
Urgent is one of the most misused and overused words in the dictionary.
How quickly people have forgotten what a turd Kyrigos is

Hacky McAxe

Super Moderator
Staff member
Gilded
Reaction score

From the article:

"I don't eat meat or dairy anymore. That's not for my health, I just don't believe in eating animals"

This explains why he was angry all the time.

Dawgfather

Banned
Reaction score
Urgent is one of the most misused and overused words in the dictionary.
How quickly people have forgotten what a turd Kyrigos is
He is one of the most ungrateful, entitled, privileged, spoiled brats in the country. He is the last person anyone should listen to.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Quick listen to the Dunns Rd fire scanner app just then.

Media from the NY Times are getting in the way of the RFS and 100m high flames and won't leave the fire ground. Captain telling their comms centre they are gonna get cooked.

Mitch Connor

Super Moderator
Staff member
Premium Member
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also I'm not sure if this has been posted or discussed but saw the following post regarding the 70mil donation from Twiggy

10mil to bushfire relief
10mil to sign up 1250 unpaid volunteers
50mil funnelled back into his own Minderoo Foundation to set up own fire and disaster think tank.

Forrest has donated 0.14% of his 6.84billion net worth.

The equivalent of a minimum wage worker donating $2 from their paycheck

EDIT: no idea personally if true or not.

Last edited:

Natboy

Banned
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
Also I'm not sure if this has been posted or discussed but saw the following post regarding the 70mil donation from Twiggy

10mil to bushfire relief
50mil funnelled back into his own Minderoo Foundation to set up own fire and disaster think tank.

That’s a lot of money to donate regardless of his income and guess he didn’t have to donate anything

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Is the aussie SAS still relevant though?

Didn't PC and LGBT infiltrate and destroy them too?

Isn't there a 50/50 quota?
I always hear about women who want to become soldiers and fight on the frontline of major wars!
I doubt that those pc bullshit would apply to our elite soldiers. If they do then it's a suicide mission.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Nah. Quotas don't count for the SAS. There's a strict requirement you have to pass to get in.

There was a push to lower standard but the SAS refused.
That's why we are officially the best in the world.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

10mil to bushfire relief

Who is Twiggy bro?

Lov_Dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score

10mil to bushfire relief

Twiggy will get a tax deduction, unlike the minimum wage earner.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
The bravery from “eco warriors” scares the shit out of me. They’ll not eat meat, they’ll close roads and scream hours on end. That sort of bravery shakes the very fabric of a patriarchal society.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...otest-attracts-thousands-20200110-p53qhq.html

Just a few people on twitter think it’s climate changes fault? Lol. This beat up has nothing to do with msm either who has failed to report about actual fire arsons and vegans who started fires, instead focusing on climate change. I think it was dailytelegraph who finally put o it an article specifically speaking about fire bugs. When msm likes to dodge the facts and instead focus on the climate change agenda, you get actual dumb ***** who think they’re smart because they’re following the msm rhetoric, protesting about something they don’t even understand.

Realist90

Kennel Legend
Reaction score

Everything has been dumbed down so hard, that lefties feel they’re smart enough to take on leaders. But to be fair, these dumb **** leaders give them the spot light as do msm. How a little tow made it to the un lecturing adults about shit she only knows through propaganda still baffles me

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
https://www.smh.com.au/environment/...otest-attracts-thousands-20200110-p53qhq.html

Just a few people on twitter think it’s climate changes fault? Lol. This beat up has nothing to do with msm either who has failed to report about actual fire arsons and vegans who started fires, instead focusing on climate change. I think it was dailytelegraph who finally put o it an article specifically speaking about fire bugs. When msm likes to dodge the facts and instead focus on the climate change agenda, you get actual dumb ***** who think they’re smart because they’re following the msm rhetoric, protesting about something they don’t even understand.

I actually did hear about a few people being caught, and in a couple of cases, kids were the perps... Unfortunately nobody is calling for penalties against the parents of children who commit such acts because you're only a cool kid if you kick and scream about climate change