News Burtons view of the shape of planet Earth.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
PS I don't really care if they did go to the moon when they said they did, question is why haven't they gone back and why aren't there Lebo builders building high rises on it yet? Lol
I dont know how legit it was but ages ago I saw a clip with someone who was apparently from NASA and he said they lost the co-ordinates...to the moon. I think its funny they wanna mine it, itll be mad seeing dump trucks falling out the sky :grinning:

Philistine

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Pretty long bow to use that hilighted sentence as the Bible calling for a flat Earth tbh. If people try to use that then that's piss weak and makes themselves look like idiots.

Dumb/hateful people just like to try link flat earth to believers to make us sound "crazy".

PS there is water under the earth, it's called groundwater.
OK where is Heaven? If it is "above the Earth" is that above Sydney, or London, or the North Pole? Or is Heaven a hollow sphere that is above the whole of the Earth? Back in biblical times, "above" meant directly overhead from the point of view of the person telling the story - because that was the only perspective they had.

I am not suggesting that anyone in 2024 with strong religious views is a flat earther. But, if Moses wasn't a flat earther, he would have been incredibly advanced for his times.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
OK where is Heaven? If it is "above the Earth" is that above Sydney, or London, or the North Pole? Or is Heaven a hollow sphere that is above the whole of the Earth? Back in biblical times, "above" meant directly overhead from the point of view of the person telling the story - because that was the only perspective they had.

I am not suggesting that anyone in 2024 with strong religious views is a flat earther. But, if Moses wasn't a flat earther, he would have been incredibly advanced for his times.
I believe heaven is where your conscious sits...so for me its a different vibe (frequency) not a specific spot. What it actually is well thats where maybe faith comes in.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I believe heaven is where your conscious sits...so for me its a different vibe (frequency) not a specific spot. What it actually is well thats where maybe faith comes in.
We use wording to help understand in conversation our current understanding of something not 100% clear or to a time with their state of understanding, for example in space- we name it dark matter to help us understand that's the stuff we're referring to because it's not understood yet. Use this statement how you like

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score

But I ask again, how does that sentence you quoted equal a flat earth?

I still can't see that correlating.

Hound Dog

Kennel Established
Reaction score
I don't think he understood the question (different kind of bad).
This might be it or he just doesn't "know", not the worst thing in the world.

He's still young and just a professional footballer, no biggie.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
We use wording to help understand in conversation our current understanding of something not 100% clear or to a time with their state of understanding, for example in space- we name it dark matter to help us understand that's the stuff we're referring to because it's not understood yet. Use this statement how you like
I once read that certain elders say as humans we've forgotton how to sing and dance. The song and the dance has changed and people talk and write too much. The older I get the more I understand it...doesnt matter if the world is flat, round, shaped like a booty or the ever popular cone its being raped and pillaged to a different tune and that effects us all.

Micko

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bringing religion into a discussion about the earth being flat is understandable.

Religious beliefs are very similar. They are based on faith. Faith means to believe in something without evidence.

Personally I prefer to go with the evidence. So there is no God. There is no flat Earth, very simple maths shows this thousands of years ago. Its actually an ellipsoid, so rounded than flat obviously.

Burto and everybody have every right to believe in whatever they choose. But the more intelligent people have every right to call out them for their stupidity.

Doogie

Kennel Lizard Lord
Reaction score
PS I don't really care if they did go to the moon when they said they did, question is why haven't they gone back and why aren't there Lebo builders building high rises on it yet? Lol
Tell you what though. Imagine you risked your life floating around in a glorified tin can powered by what we would now call a smartphone vibe, ballsed it to the wall to get there and land, walked around, jumped back in your tin can for a couple of weeks, dumped into the ocean with a parachute you only hoped would open. One of the most 'nuts in the vice' things ever which for years made every male kid want to do the same.

And then 50 years later a bunch of people tell you that it never happened and you just made that shit up. All started by a guy who tried to get a job with NASA and failed and has been a revenge burn ever since.

So let that be a lesson to all the kiddies. Don't try to do something so dangerous and amazing you would think your name would be remembered for generations. In just one and a half generations someone will make a living just throwing enough shade so no will believe it ever happened.

Military asks you to defend your country. Nah. 30 years time people will say it never happened. Invent a vaccine that saves millions of lives. Nah. 5 years time someone will say you created the disease in the first place. And the list goes on and on and on....

Ya just gotta laugh.

Last edited:

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Luckily sports people don't need a degree in science to succeed in their chosen sports.
Burton does need to understand the physics of the earth in order to throw a cut out pass or algebra to put in a chip kick. The game isn't that complicated. If he was lacking in skills and physicality then people would have a case to hang shit on the guy.

battered sav

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Bringing religion into a discussion about the earth being flat is understandable.

Religious beliefs are very similar. They are based on faith. Faith means to believe in something without evidence.

Personally I prefer to go with the evidence. So there is no God. There is no flat Earth, very simple maths shows this thousands of years ago. Its actually an ellipsoid, so rounded than flat obviously.

Burto and everybody have every right to believe in whatever they choose. But the more intelligent people have every right to call out them for their stupidity.
And to call out rude and arrogant people for being rude and arrogant?

GoTeamRaRaFunky

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Just watched him kick a field goal from close to the sidelines to beat the cowboys round 5. He's got something reasonable between his ears.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score

Do you dream? When you dream the earth can be whatever shape you want...considering we spend more time dreaming (including death) our physical presence almost becomes irrelevant which is why conscious is so important. This is true for everybody not just people classified 'intelligent' under the current systems. Very simple maths was geometry and apparently women business, maths is mens business and came later and pretty much just confirms geometric principals. I mean why would you challenge a woman, theyre always right :grinning: BTW I love the goemetric shape of wemon not their mathematical composition.

4Runner

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Some other reasons they might not get back to the moon, very convenient for NASA only 2mins...entertainment value through the roof. Bless all these intelligent people...or has it more to do with conscious.