Official Burton

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
My criticism of him is where is this every week? Why didn't he do it against the Warriors? If he can play at this level every week I think we make the 8 & he would only have Munster ahead of him as the best 6 in the game.
It's often said that consistency is the last piece a developing half learns.

We're on a journey with him and must be patient and learn to temper our personal expectations.

Freakzilla

Kennel Immortal
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
SC H2H Champion
Tipping Champion
Reaction score
It's often said that consistency is the last piece a developing half learns.

We're on a journey with him and must be patient and learn to temper our personal expectations.
When you're on close to a million dollars a season you should be producing nearly every week. He isn't a rookie on 200k a season. He's an Origin player & title winner.

COVENS

Kennel Addict
Premium Member
Gilded
Reaction score
When you're on close to a million dollars a season you should be producing nearly every week. He isn't a rookie on 200k a season. He's an Origin player & title winner.
Come on man. Young guys with the amount of upside he has, with the amount of success that he's had at his age was always going to be expensive.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
You guys are in the mud big time, keep moving the goal posts it won't take the egg/mud off your face.

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
My criticism of him is where is this every week? Why didn't he do it against the Warriors? If he can play at this level every week I think we make the 8 & he would only have Munster ahead of him as the best 6 in the game.
Consistency is definitely something he needs to work on.. He's only scratching the surface of what he can do. I think going into the season he was underdone after surgery in the offseason after the World Cup.. Hopefully last night is the catalyst for a run of form for him now that he's found some confidence and seems to have shaken off the rust..

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
What are you babbling on about? I want him to be the best 6 in the game.
This is what I don't understand, just because some of us aren't prematurely ejaculating, doesn't mean we are bagging him or not wanting him to reach his obvious potential.

But low IQ people can't see that and want to play the "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit game.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
This is what I don't understand, just because some of us aren't prematurely ejaculating, doesn't mean we are bagging him or not wanting him to reach his obvious potential.

But low IQ people can't see that and want to play the "I'm a better fan than you" bullshit game.
LOoK aT aLL tHE MUd oN YoUr FAce hAtEr FaKe FaN

bradyk

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
2 x NF H2H Champ
NF Top Scorer
Reaction score
origin player and title winner as a centre. He's a quality half now with potential to be elite. In the current market you get the big bucks on that.

Bulldogsteve

Banned
Premium Member
In the Sin Bin
SC H2H Champion
SC Top Scorer
Reaction score
You guys are in the mud big time, keep moving the goal posts it won't take the egg/mud off your face.
freak is a dribbler mate, has no fucking idea and never even played the game but wants to bag burton, what a fukn joke

Bulldog_4_Life

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
I honestly just think peoples expectations on Burton were misled by media and other posters. Burton has never been a halfback type, he isn't going to be a lead playmaker. At his best he will be a secondary playmaker who can create something from nothing. You need a true halfback next to him, and to allow Burton to pick his spots and moments.

Wighton is the same at the Raiders, Munster was the same at Melbourne. Obviously Burton is a way off those players, but he literally only just turned 23 a few days ago....

He still needs to add a few things to his game though.

CQDog

Kennel Legend
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Bahaha no, I will not shut up Karen, no matter how many outbursts you have.

Stick to basketball Karen.
You should of seen the shit u were gibbering after the Manly loss. Wanted Des Hasler back, what a stupid fuckn idea

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
You all take burtons dick out of your mouths today?

Exactly what I said.

The centre flukes 1 good game and has 3 putrid games.