Official Burton

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I'm correct though. Even with Jake's knee falling off Ciraldo STILL didn't want to replace him. This place can suck my balls
Like arguing with a ten year old..
Ps can you wash them first the taste of Averillo shit doesn't thrill me..

Bazildog

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Should just create a new team with former Panther and all you guys can go and twerk for then there.
Don’t piss me off biarch or pigeon hole me…You should know better.

PS it’s Panthers bitch with an S on the end. Or are you in the Gus “Circle Jerk”..?

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Don’t piss me off biarch or pigeon hole me…You should know better.

PS it’s Panthers bitch with an S on the end. Or are you in the Gus “Circle Jerk”..?
Gus circle jerk

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Should just create a new team with former Panther and all you guys can go and twerk for then there.
Twerk for Panther, the only one I cannot twerk for is Luai.

The only two reasons I like Panther

1. they stopped Souffs from winning
2. they stopped Parra the following year

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Like arguing with a ten year old..
Ps can you wash them first the taste of Averillo shit doesn't thrill me..
I don't know why you are all so obsessed with Averillo, anytime Burton is questioned it's this 'but Averillo" nonsense. I would happily let Jake walked and have Burton replace him at centre.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Shame he’s not in the top 30. Round 11 earliest

Is Skelton top 30?
i don’t think it matters at this point, we can’t use half the 30 anyway because of injuries

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I don't know why you are all so obsessed with Averillo, anytime Burton is questioned it's this 'but Averillo" nonsense. I would happily let Jake walked and have Burton replace him at centre.
Maybe it's because of your blind support for him (Averillo), yet you jump all over Burton.

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
Maybe it's because of your blind support for him (Averillo), yet you jump all over Burton.
I jump all over Burton because I expect MORE from him. He's the captain, he's the one with a multi million dollar contract yet he can't even do the basics. Averillo cops a pasting regardless of what he actually does. Just look at some of our fans on here literally enjoying his injury and mocking him, disgraceful.

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I personally would play KO. For me, that's 2 birds with one stone. Unleashes a weapon while helping Burton develop.

KO while being untested, is already ahead of flamingo.
the way we’re going with the backline injuries, wouldn’t be shocked to see rajab at 1 and perham at 2 or 5

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
I jump all over Burton because I expect MORE from him. He's the captain, he's the one with a multi million dollar contract yet he can't even do the basics. Averillo cops a pasting regardless of what he actually does. Just look at some of our fans on here literally enjoying his injury and mocking him, disgraceful.
Look I have to agree with you (fuck I must be messed up) Averillo today played tough and at Centre has been far from our worst.
All I am saying is Burton has No help at all , pair him with say M Moses today and we wouldn't be having this conversation..

Philmus

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Piling up aren’t they!

Never seen anything like it
me either mate. basically exemptions all year to field a team. the idea of a top 30 doesn’t sit well with me. they’re signed for the club, they should be able to play whenever they’re picked

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm sorry but I'm done with him as a half, he just doesn't have it and never will. Look at him during our scrums, he's literally running decoys (good decoy btw) while Alamoti is playing first receiver with Hayze our the back, that's just ridiculous. Needs to be developed as a fullback or moved back to centre.
Seems like that was a set play though and a good one as everyone would be focused on Burton, so it makes sense to use him as a decoy now and then in those situations. For once Perham delivered a pass on time.. If Okunbur didn't overrun it completely it probably would have led to a try.

dogwhisperer

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
He’s the type of 5/8 that needs a good half next to him to be consistently effective…. And it’s there for all to see flange is so poor that we have nothing if Burto goes missing, even Mahoney is struggling but he’s at least leading in defence putting his body in front of literally everyone.

when there’s not a single spark in your entire spine, it’s not a good sign.
I agree, Flanagan is useless, too much pressure on Burton to do everything, he’s not that type of player. Even Mahoney is feeling it not having a proper halfback.

Riggs80

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Ciraldo is telling Flanagan to do nothing every game? Okay.
No but he is telling Burton stay on one side of the field .
as for flanno he is probably being told to do inside ball here and only run when you see this or that .
I would say he is doing what the game plan is calling upon but he is just good enough to execute otherwise if he is going against game plan he would have been dropped