Burton

CrittaMagic69

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Gilded
SC H2H Champion
2 x SC Draft Champ
Reaction score
I've heard Baz publicly say Stimson has been training in the middle which can be either prop or lock. He also mentioned his ball playing which locks utilise. Is this what you heard or something else (specifically the mention of prop)? To put this in perspective, Elliott plays in the middle but he wouldn't be effective at prop either.
Pretty sure he said prop, but not 100% certain. He was listed @ prop during the opposed session though. I don't think the roles of our middle will vary much this season and will be pretty fluid due to our lack of out and out established edges forwards and middles...just have to make the best of what we have for the time being until a few of the youngsters/new recruits come through.

Vlasnik

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Fingers crossed..... now can everyone on TK start saying nice things about Cleary and that he can coach. That way if he checks TK out he might even like us. #busforburton
Sorry mate but that bus was found stripped, burnt out and sitting on bricks much like Cleary's coaching.

Cujo

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Decisions being made by the current admin/coach seem pretty good at the moment. I'm sure if we get Burton for this year it will because the deal suits us
Yeah tend to agree with you. Although I have pretty strong opinions I think the powers that be have more information & experience available to them & are more likely to get it right than my sorry opinionated ass!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Luai and cleary were going ok at that stage
They were playing behind a much more experienced prop rotation though. I have no problem with Flanagan and Burton being so inexperienced but it’s a big ask putting them behind such a unproven front row.

Dogna88

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
They were playing behind a much more experienced prop rotation though. I have no problem with Flanagan and Burton being so inexperienced but it’s a big ask putting them behind such a unproven front row.
Its either going to be Flanno and Burton or Flanno and Avo....

Typical dog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Cleary is a dumbass. Signed Packer, Reynolds, Mbye and McQueen on big coin. We should be doing everything we can to fuck them over.

capt obvious

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ahh fair call

J_B

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Thompson, Hetherington, Stimson, Napa, Atoni....daylight....Ogden. That's our frontrow depth. Out of that lot Thompson is the only one that has played good footy at prop recently and that was overseas and a game and half here. As bad as Napa is surely he will perform okayish with reduced minutes knowing he is offcontract?
Not many would agree but I think Ogden will be 1 of our best this year. He has huge potential if fit

B-Train

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I doubt Napa is who Penrith would be after but hypothetically if he was moved on before the season, we'd still have Hetherington, Renouf, Ogden, Stimson and even RFM and Doorey who could play in the middle til Thompson's suspension is over so I think we'd get by short term.