Official Bulldogs vs Raiders Pre-season Challenge - Team List and Game Discussion Thread.

MitchNewton

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
They don’t even know their own player names smh. It’s Bailey Hayward not Heywood ffs.

Also, no Brandon Clarke? Guessing he’s injured along with Casey, Burton and TPJ? No Kikau is slightly disappointing. Oloapu seems to be non-existent too. As is the crap bulldogs website player profile pages. Players and/or their photos missing… Honestly, it’s the easiest job in the world doing those web pages!
Brandon Clarke not rated and will start season in flegg.

DaBulldog

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I’m more interested in number 27 for the Raiders is. What the????2AD81A16-737F-44AB-A93F-14BED6B398B2.jpeg

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Why do Dragons get to play St Helens, while Penrith play Parra?
Penrith play St Helens the following week for the Challenge cup.
I suppose its a warm up game plus there is 17 teams we needed a team to fill the gap.

finchie

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
14 out of the 17 available team spots have been selected
Offcourse barring injuries and suspensions

Mak Dogs

Kennel Established
Reaction score
Surely CC isn’t going to start burns at fullback. Give pappali or rajab first crack at it if haze isn’t available

Bulldog1966

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
Surely CC isn’t going to start burns at fullback. Give pappali or rajab first crack at it if haze isn’t available
Whilst I agree he isn't flash(and slow hence my burnt comment)he is very experienced, the kids you mention are too green at this stage imo.
Wilson will likely get a run there I reckon, he is reportedly JAC level fast or near to it.

dekepefc

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
blake wilson is another one. Rajab is not a fullback so I wouldn't bother playing him there. I know he's played there but he's really a half.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
From the article: "The Bulldogs tackle Parramatta at Moruya in the NRL Pre-Season Challenge on Sunday.
Raiders recruit and hard-running prop Ryan Sutton will tackle his former club in the trial".

So the Dogs play against the Eels, and Sutton plays the Raiders.

Harry Oz

Kennel Established
Reaction score
From the article: "The Bulldogs tackle Parramatta at Moruya in the NRL Pre-Season Challenge on Sunday.
Raiders recruit and hard-running prop Ryan Sutton will tackle his former club in the trial".

So the Dogs play against the Eels, and Sutton plays the Raiders.
The journos are being trialled as well.