Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
I'll keep an eye out for you will be chasing it too.
Bummer. Most important day of the year for NSW ISP and fans (Newtown/Cronulla/Bulldogs/ISP club fans) can't get it televised in Qld. Been following it all year but the boffins who organise it have decided thats best way to promote it. Classic small mindedness.

BigDog85

Waterboy
Reaction score

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Live that is. Vid is available after they post it to the site but you have to wait till then. Hope it's good tomorrow tho.

Straight18

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Go the doggies..... this will be a good tough game this one whatever the result. I find it a little ammusing as a whole how hard some of us have been on our halves this year and young cogger. Knights were minor premiers and where in the grand final (of course only reserve grade)but none the less cant take anything away from the boys efforts this year. So a quick cheers to em all and good luck boys.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
NSW Cup Grand Final is NOT being live streamed on NSWRL site. Ch9 have the Intrust Super Cup rights (NSW and QLD), but they MAY replay the game a few days later on Foxtel (look under Premiership NSW).

"NSWRL.com.au will this weekend (22-23 September) live stream Grand Finals from the Sydney Shield, Ron Massey Cup, and Jersey Flegg Cup."

Thus the game is only available to watch via Ch9 or 9now.com.au (from inside NSW).

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Very hard to understand why Foxtel won't be showing it, looking at it they are choosing to play a replay of tonights game instead. Very poor!

Probably because Channel Nein is still considered the main player, therefore they get the Intrust GF live. Contracts I guess.

Fox have been a bit off the pace at the grounds this year for Intrust. Couple of times their cables got in the way of players on the field at conversion time and those close in shots after scoring. You should see the guys race around rolling up cables trying to get off field before play recommences. They have been caught short a few times.

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
NSW Cup Grand Final is NOT being live streamed on NSWRL site. Ch9 have the Intrust Super Cup rights (NSW and QLD), but they MAY replay the game a few days later on Foxtel (look under Premiership NSW).

"NSWRL.com.au will this weekend (22-23 September) live stream Grand Finals from the Sydney Shield, Ron Massey Cup, and Jersey Flegg Cup."

Thus the game is only available to watch via Ch9 or 9now.com.au (from inside NSW).
Pathetic effort

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Probably because Channel Nein is still considered the main player, therefore they get the Intrust GF live. Contracts I guess.

Fox have been a bit off the pace at the grounds this year for Intrust. Couple of times their cables got in the way of players on the field at conversion time and those close in shots after scoring. You should see the guys race around rolling up cables trying to get off field before play recommences. They have been caught short a few times.
I'm honestly amazed they don't just use drones to cover the games now. Or wireless gear.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
I'm honestly amazed they don't just use drones to cover the games now. Or wireless gear.
The only drones they use are the ones commentating.

Yeah for Intrust they don't use those little scooter things that they use in first grade. Just upgrade to a wireless camera.

Brothers boy

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Will Kennedy, the jets fullback, he is a gun player sniffing around the edges, he is the son of former Balmain and country legend Bubba Kennedy who was still playing country footie this year aged around 40. This kid would be a very good get !!

haz123

dogs for eva
Reaction score
Keep an eye on Will Kennedy, the jets fullback, he is a gun player sniffing around the edges, he is the son of former Balmain and country legend Bubba Kennedy who was still playing country footie this year aged around 40. This kid would be a very good get !!
Kid can play but Bubba is closer to 50 than 40, 48 this year I think.

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Well ,off to sleep to get ready for the trip tomorrow down to Sydney for the Intrust GF. I once again implore you all to consider going to support the boys. They have worked hard and are the only team now flying the Bulldogs flag.

I hope to be able to celebrate a win tomorrow with those that attend and shake the hands of the players after they raise the trophy. Beasts last for us tomorrow and he will be missed. Others leaving as well, many without a place to go.

Go you Dogs of War!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
This ticket website is a dud, is it sold out? There is nothing showing up on ticketek for the game tomorrow.