Official Bulldogs vs Jets NSW Cup Grand Final - Team List and Discussion Thread

dogluva

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
They better black out the Jaycar logo on our jersey, why should we advertise that piece of shit and his shitty stores?

From what I heard it should have been removed. Not enough black gaffer tape in the world to get rid of it and would have to send the trainers out every five minutes to re-apply.

You know what, since they 'dumped ' us ( yeah right the sponsorship was up anyway and was a decreased one in any case) I don't even see it.......

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Gallen has been ruled out so hopefully a Newtown player has to play NRL but Flannigan said Paulo would go in if Gallen was out and he's not named for Newtown.

Bob dog

Hectik defence
Premium Member
Reaction score
Big Doggy pack, hope they live up to expectation, lookin good.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Burr and Smith have been cleared to play
Maybe Burrs injury wasn't as bad as people claimed. I mean surely he wouldn't be cleared if he had problems handling the ball or anything.

Smith and Burr are huge in's for us.

They might have a better backline, but I reckon they'll try and go around us, whilst we just smash it up the middle and send the second rowers running on the edges.

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
if Renouf has another performance like last week, we will roll straight through them... fuck he was good... then there are a few other big boppers to help, and the inclusion of Chris Smith who was doing good things prior to injury

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
Not getting my hopes up with this game, imagine the rorts they will try in the GF.

We are facing 15 men on Sunday.

doggieaaron

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
if Renouf has another performance like last week, we will roll straight through them... fuck he was good... then there are a few other big boppers to help, and the inclusion of Chris Smith who was doing good things prior to injury
How good is his leg drive just powers through defenders

Howard Moon

Kennel Addict
2 x Gilded
Premium Member
Reaction score
How good is his leg drive just powers through defenders
oath.. so many post contact meters... I reckon he's been taking advice from Klemmer... so long as he continues working hard I reckon he's going to be a gun first grader in no time

wendog33

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Ladder Champion
Reaction score
Not getting my hopes up with this game, imagine the rorts they will try in the GF.

We are facing 15 men on Sunday.
Ya kinda expect it for sure. Be very very surprised if they get a fair go. We can always hope its a fair contest I guess.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Renouf is very quietly spoken ... was probably a bit timid and overwhelmed on his first grade debut. A decent grand final performance and win would do wonders for his confidence.

However I do have a bad feeling the NRL won't allow a Bulldogs team to be seen on grand final day... just a gut feeling I have.

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Dugan not playing for the Sharks tonight so Feki or Lee won’t be dropping back to Newton. Paulo is in for Gallen but he wasn’t named for Newtown anyway.

Mr Invisible

Banned
Reaction score
Dugan not playing for the Sharks tonight so Feki or Lee won’t be dropping back to Newton. Paulo is in for Gallen but he wasn’t named for Newtown anyway.
Dragons called in Jai Field and that other bloke Laurie (?) though. But I'd imagine you are right given those players above will play 80 minutes.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
Very hard to understand why Foxtel won't be showing it, looking at it they are choosing to play a replay of tonights game instead. Very poor!

Spoonman84

Kennel Immortal
Premium Member
Reaction score
Very hard to understand why Foxtel won't be showing it, looking at it they are choosing to play a replay of tonights game instead. Very poor!
I think Nine have the contract for it that is why Fox won't show it. Its on Nine tomorrow arvo.

GrogDog

bad attitude
Reaction score
I think Nine have the contract for it that is why Fox won't show it. Its on Nine tomorrow arvo.
Arseholes. Qld we have the Intrust GF on. I assume hopefully a replay will be had somewhere after the game....I hope.