Bulldogs vs cows match thread

2ndphase

Kennel Addict
Reaction score
Serious question, does anyone understand why Ocky runs/tackles with such a lack of aggression? Has he always been like this or just since coming back from his leg injury? If anyone of us were his build, we would run hard each time and drag in 3-4 defenders and go down kicking and screaming. When we tackled, we would use our shoulders and hips to drive into the attacker to push them back and sting them. This is the top professional rugby league competition on the planet, why can't soneone on the Bulldogs coaching staff get him running/tackling aggressively?
Because he's a cat!!

Kelpie03

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
No as much as if he called the ref a cheating recalcitrant pig.And the bunker, a sty full of swine, I reckon.
You can add the term skum bags, he would have to use it freuently if he was involved with our club..

D0GMATIC

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
You can add the term skum bags, he would have to use it freuently if he was involved with our club..
You need to view the lexicography thread in the general league category and add terms in it lmao

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did he need an x-ray? ;)
It wouldn’t surprise me, but I’m not clued into the sordid details, and to be honest I never want to be, I just tried to add some reality to the original fairytale ..

Last edited:

Foxalldayeveryday

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
I shudder thinking about taumololo and McLean running at 34 year old Reynolds and jersey grabber knockonbur in the middle on Sunday
Yep. Scary.... any updates with Pangai ? You normally have some good oil here and there.

Chris Harding

Steam Powered Dog
Premium Member
Reaction score
Be asking Flano for the forwards not doing their jobs. That’s a new one. Sorry Fam, but with due respect, that’s a major load of bollocks lol
I don’t want to be critical of Flanagan,” Anasta replied. “I think he has the ability to take the line on. I think he has the ability to go into the line and create space and opportunities I just haven’t seen it yet.”

“There’s a lot of expectation of Burton but there’s nothing happening between Mahoney and Burton so (the opposition) can double team Mahoney and double team Burton.

“And they are getting no creativity out of their No.7 at the moment.”

JayBee

Kennel Legend
Reaction score
I shudder thinking about taumololo and McLean running at 34 year old Reynolds and jersey grabber knockonbur in the middle on Sunday
There is a good chance neither get on the field, so your concerns may be unwarranted

Novdoggie

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats the team that should be out there this week.. Flanno is SHOT TO BITS!!!
There is a lot of heat atm on Flanno from commentators and media. Picking apart his game and rightly so, it's all justified. If Flanno has his usual average game the heat will turn to CC to drop him.

The DoggFather

ASSASSIN
Premium Member
Gilded
Site's Top Poster
Reaction score
There is a lot of heat atm on Flanno from commentators and media. Picking apart his game and rightly so, it's all justified. If Flanno has his usual average game the heat will turn to CC to drop him.
Lets use the media to oir advantage to cut all ties with the typical coaches son dud.

red-dog

Kennel Participant
Reaction score
Cowboys really are there for the taking. They're in poor form, missing several key players (Drinkwater, Cotter, Nanai, Tuilagi) plus missing Tamou and Leilaui still, and the match is in Sydney.

In saying that, i still think they will get more out of their bench than us. Pele is a needed addition but Waddell and Okonbur are a hinderance more than a help. Reynolds could add some spark off the bench but they guy is almost 34 and hasn't played NRL in 3 years. Realistically how much can he add?

I see this match going how every game has this season; we start well and hold on for dear life in the second half. This Cowboys team are playing pretty ordinary so we have a 50/50 chance of being able to hold on at the end for the win.

GoTheDoggies

Kennel Immortal
Reaction score
Lets trot!

It is a dud of a time slot, the nrlol do not care about the fans.

Will be going to this one, there might be some buzz around this game with the veteran back.

Mr Shhh

Kennel Enthusiast
Reaction score
Watch the presser...
"JO today was outstanding", "I thought he was one of our best players"- Cameron Ciraldo. The press didn't mention him, Ciraldo specifically brought his name up.
Apparently, Cameron received a phone call from Jayden’s mum asking if could say something nice about her little boy.